Just some Prussian History for Y'all...

The Prussian King -

Prince Augustus William Frederick of Prussia (1722-175

Because his older brother had no children, his oldest son inherited the throne as King Frederick William II of Prussia.

"Prince Augustus William of Prussia had a first born missing son William. This is the Current line for the Kings of Prussia."

Prince Augustus William Frederick of Prussia 1722-1758

William Augustus Theodore I Frederick of Prussia

Theodore Augustus William I Frederick of Prussia

William Theodore Alexander II Frederick of Prussia

Alexander Theodore William I Frederick of Prussia

William Alexander Theodore III Frederick of Prussia

Stephen William Alexander Theodore Frederick I of Prussia

Donello Stephen William Alexander Theodore I Frederick of Prussia (Abdicated)

King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia (Current King of Prussia) 1977-

Prince Ferdinand Frederick I of Prussia 1996-

Is there a way for someone to help in a Wikipedia Article Creation? Some information about Jerome Bonaparte and myself is as following..

King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Canada, on December 20th 1977, to the House of Hohenzollern of Prussia. He is the current head of the House of Hohenzollern and King of Prussia. He succeeded the throne upon his birth in 1977 from abdication by his father Donello Frederick.

King Fernidad Frederick is the only son of Donello Frederick and Marie-Jean Lea Gervais (decendant of the great Jerome Bonaparte, younger brother of Napoleon Bonaparte.) King Fernidad attended grammar schools in Winnipeg and completed his education in California, USA.

King Fernidad Frederick is considered by some people to be the lost Frederick family of Prussia prior to the reign of Friedrich of Prussia being closely related to Frederick the Great. External Links The House of Hohenzollern www.houseofhohenzollern.com (external - login to view)
Thank You - King Fernidad "The Last King of Prussia".

I would also like to say that our reliable sources lie in the hands of the Winnipeg, Canada police department as our family's records where combined with adolf hitler's and that Prince August Wilhelm "Auwi" 1887-1949 was a pen-pal along with adolf hitler with our family asking us for the same information. Long story short we were told to leave Canada by the Winnipeg police department in the 80's for these relations and all documents were taken by them. -King Fernidad

I would also like to say that our reliable sources lie in the hands of the Winnipeg, Canada police department as our family's records where combined with adolf hitler's and that Prince August Wilhelm "Auwi" 1887-1949 was a pen-pal along with adolf hitler with our family asking us for the same information. Long story short we were told to leave Canada by the Winnipeg police department in the 80's for these relations and all documents were taken by them. -King Fernidad

I have a great memory of these documents including hitler's adoption certificate. What type of information are you requesting? I was 9 years old at the time of confiscation, I memorized all of these Prussian documents at first hand at age 9. Even Hitler's Leitchstein Learn Yard School where he was adopted and Prince Augustus Frederick's daughter Wilhelmina had a first born son of William of the Netherlands; Who was the second King of the Netherlands who was the frist King of the Netherlands related to Napolean which I am related to his younger brother Jerome on the female side.

Frederick the Great: "The Frenchman" http://usa.usembassy.de/etexts/ga1-860606.htm (external - login to view) William F. G. de Taulemeier as signed at the bottom. (DIFFERENT REAL SURNAME FROM FREDERICK) My argument is that we are the original Prussian Royal Family. Does it not seem odd that we keep changing names none the less their is no other "King of Prussia" than "King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia" enough said.

If you were to ask the "Queen of England" her representation for the Kingdom of England She could not produce any Hence: She is of the GERMAN HOUSE OF SAXE COBURG-GOTHA of Germany UNDER PRUSSIA.

My bottom line is this: Silly we Monarchs are all related in Eurpoe we do question those one another for legistisimal purposes which are 99% correct.

KING FERNIDAD FREDERICK OF PRUSSIA HENCE: IS The TRUE Current related King of Prussia Heriditary wise none the less of Prussia.