Curiosity
HAVE A GOOD HALLOWEEN IF YOU
ARE STARTING EARLY THIS WEEKEND

Said1
Started and finished early, hope you recovered!

Passing out candy now.

Cortex, who will take the goat trick-or-treating?

Daz_Hockey
I know halloween is tonight, but my workplace is having a halloween party on saturday, so I splashed out on a costume today.......

Freddy Kruger no less!!.

I walked round to my mum's to show her (Fedora, Glove, stripey green and red sweater, black trousers, brown boots and burned looking face n'all), she nearly wet herself!!! lol....then again, so did the bus driver when I got on.......and my parting gesture to him was "sleep well!!" lol.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Daz_HockeyView Post

I know halloween is tonight, but my workplace is having a halloween party on saturday, so I splashed out on a costume today.......

Freddy Kruger no less!!.

I walked round to my mum's to show her (Fedora, Glove, stripey green and red sweater, black trousers, brown boots and burned looking face n'all), she nearly wet herself!!! lol....then again, so did the bus driver when I got on.......and my parting gesture to him was "sleep well!!" lol.

SOunds like fun!

My beagle is going nuts. He wants the candy, he's afraid of the monsters. He confused, he barking, crying and pacing. I bet he'll sleep well.

Sassylassie
Oh my God I had 500 kids, yes 500. Last year I had 300 they've mulitplied. They are still coming to the door, all the lights are off in the house I'm typing by flashlight. The last batch of teens were drunk and I had a hell of time making them understand that I had "NO CANDY". The dog has been barking, whining and screaming for three hours, I'm debarking him or sewing his lips shut. I hate plucking Halloween, and my head is pounding.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

Oh my God I had 500 kids, yes 500. Last year I had 300 they've mulitplied. They are still coming to the door, all the lights are off in the house I'm typing by flashlight. The last batch of teens were drunk and I had a hell of time making them understand that I had "NO CANDY". The dog has been barking, whining and screaming for three hours, I'm debarking him or sewing his lips shut. I hate plucking Halloween, and my head is pounding.

We hardly had any kids. I've been eating this damn candy all night. I'm sure a pack of kids will show up once it's done. Oh, well. That's what they get for being toooooooooo slooooow.

Sassylassie
I wish it had of been tooooooooo slow here, I had them forty deep all evening. It's a good thing I don't like chocolate and candy cause there isn't a scrap of it left.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

I wish it had of been tooooooooo slow here, I had them forty deep all evening. It's a good thing I don't like chocolate and candy cause there isn't a scrap of it left.

Grouch.

I'm eating a mini-coffee crisp, just pour vous, Sassy.

Said1
Now I have a sore stomach.

I think not
I gave out the last lollipop to a 14 year old undertaker. See ya next year!

Sassylassie
The fire trucks and police have been roaring around town for the past few hours, the teens in town like to set tires on fire in the middle of the road. It may seem funny but they do it on the major Highway (nicknamed the highway of death because so many people have died on it) 101 and it's caused alot of accidents. Why do these kids think it's funny to cause property damage and potentially kill people. Cranky doesn't begin to describe me tonight, I could bite the head off a rattle snake and not blink an eye lid. Maybe I should eat some chocolate, spew not a chance that stuff is nasty.

Kreskin
The kids are just coming now. I'll work the door and drink some scotch.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

The kids are just coming now. I'll work the door and drink some scotch.

Single malt I hope.

Sassylassie
Single Malt forty year old Scotch please, no ice.

Said1
The guts fine now. Going back in for more.

Sassylassie
LOL Said1 how's the dog doing, mine is a tired heap of Jello from all his whining and crying. The sirens make him howl like a wolf, he's down stairs in the man pad snoring away. God I hope he stays that way. The next person who rings my door bell is getting hit over the head with my visa bill, and believe me it's heavy and very large.

Kreskin
I just had three fabulous looking babes at the door. I gave them half my bowl of candy.

Sassylassie
LOL Kreskin don't waste the candy, some of those kids have eggs and if you have ever removed egg yolk from your windows you will know what I mean.

Kreskin
I swear they were 20 years old. I was powerless.

Sassylassie
LOL Kreskin, stay strong don't look at the mid-drift and you shall be okay. I SAID don't look. Holy Hanna you are a lost cause arn't ya.

Kreskin
I am weak.

Curiosity

Looks like Kreskin wins the "most fun Halloween" hahaha

no new posts