Happy Birthday

j325204

Oct 26, 2006
wenzhou CHINA
hello,i want to be a friend of you

Happy Birthday, Colpy!
I wish you all the best!!!
hello ,i am a China girl.and i want to have a foreign friend.do you want to be my friend?
waitting for your reply.
MSN:j325204@163.com
EMAIL:j325204@163.com
QQ:180955912

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What I would LIKE to do is spend the day in the woods......it is hunting season here, and I enjoy that. I especially like it when my wife comes along, which she often does just for the walk, but ONLY during grouse season. She won't go near the woods with me if I am hunting deer, she couldn't stand to see one shot..........

I'm not really a serious hunter, I basically enjoy the woods, and the day, and the shooting if it happens......but I've lost the hard urge to kill I had in my youth.......

Or I would like to spend the day with my family, wife, son, daughter-in-law, grandson, step-grandson (who shares my birthday), and my daughter......

What I will do is go to a funeral for a good friend's father in the afternoon, and then go to work at 5:30.......until 2 AM.

(sigh)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Happy B-Day Colpy!

Hope this year brings everything you could wish for!!

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Heyyo soldia boy you pay five dolla for sucky sucky lol

(sorry just your sudden amount of chinese interest leads me to a sudden-exponential-pre-requisite of pre-ponderance thew!!)

Happy Birthday, and see if you can find a cake that will fit 52 candles!!!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Happy Birthday Colpy, now put the cake down and walk away from the plate. Yes put the fork down also, so what did the misses buy you for your Birthday??? A new power tool? Snow blower?