Newbie here...

chii
hello im chii.
i am a filipina (from philippines)
i'm hoping that i'm welcome here.

Kreskin
Welcome aboard! Jump right in on any discussions. Look forward to your input.

Sassylassie
Chii welcome and your native food rocks, I have a friend from the Phillippines and she rocks and don't get me started on her food-yummy doesn't begin to describe it. Welcome and did you bring any spring rolls?

chii
thank you sir kreskin

chii
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

Chii welcome and your native food rocks, I have a friend from the Phillippines and she rocks and don't get me started on her food-yummy doesn't begin to describe it. Welcome and did you bring any spring rolls?

wow really you got a friend from the philippines?
where in the philippines is she/he located?

Sassylassie
I'm not sure it's hard to talk with my mouth full of her wonderful food. She is a wonderful gal, and a great friend. I'll find out for you thou, most of her family is still there.

chii
so she's in canada right now.
there are plenty of pilipono's in canada
nowadays..
i hope that i could go someday to canada too.

ottawabill
more than plenty...mor like tons of Phil's here in Canada.

Wish you luck in coming here if you so desire...Great country, but lots of time effort and paper work to come. You would find Canadains welcoming and friendly to you, I too have friends originally from your country and they fit in nicely here!!

chii
Quote: Originally Posted by ottawabillView Post

more than plenty...mor like tons of Phil's here in Canada.

Wish you luck in coming here if you so desire...Great country, but lots of time effort and paper work to come. You would find Canadains welcoming and friendly to you, I too have friends originally from your country and they fit in nicely here!!

i would love to go to canada too.
some of my friend are in canada right now.
hopefully next time oppurtunity will knock
on my door this time.

thank you so much for the warm welcome.