A rebuttal for the Tin Foilers, enjoy the truth.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well I came across this little gem and I thought I'd share, read it and weep Tin Foilers. Here's a box of tissues, don't forget to blow now ya hear.

You Are In: USINFO > Products > News From Washington

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/29 September 2006
The Top September 11 Conspiracy Theories

Numerous unfounded conspiracy theories about the September 11 attacks continue to circulate, especially on the Internet. Some of the most prevalent myths are:
1) The World Trade Center (WTC) twin towers were destroyed by controlled demolitions.
This is how the collapses may have appeared to non-experts, but demolition experts point out many differences:
  • Demolition professionals always blow the bottom floors of a structure first, but the WTC tower collapses began at the upper levels, where the planes hit the buildings.
  • Non-experts claim that debris seen blowing out of windows was evidence of explosive charges, but experts identify this as air and light office contents (paper, pulverized concrete, etc.) being forced out of windows as floors collapsed on each other.
  • Demolition firms had very sensitive seismographs operating at other sites in Manhattan on September 11. None recorded any explosions during the tower collapses.
  • Clean-up crews found none of the telltale signs of controlled demolitions that would have existed if explosive charges had been used.
  • Cutting away walls, insulation, plumbing, and electrical conduits to place numerous charges on the towers’ structural columns in advance would not have gone unnoticed.
  • For more information, see ImplosionWorld’s article on the WTC collapses and Popular Mechanics, parts 4 and 5.
2) No plane hit the Pentagon on September 11. Instead, it was a missile fired by elements “from inside the American state apparatus.”
Conspiracy theorists making this claim ignore several facts:
  • The remains of the bodies of the crew and passengers of American Airlines flight 77 were found at the Pentagon crash site, and positively identified by DNA.
  • The flight’s black box was also recovered at the site.
  • Numerous eyewitnesses saw the plane strike the Pentagon. Some saw passengers through the plane’s windows. Missiles don’t have windows or carry passengers.
  • Numerous photographs show airplane debris at the crash site, as was also witnessed by survivors and rescue personnel. See sections 4:57 to 6:00 of the “911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77” video for pictures of airliner debris.
  • For more information, see “Did a Plane Hit the Pentagon?” and Popular Mechanics, part 6.
3) The planes that hit the World Trade Center towers were remotely controlled.
  • Boeing, which manufactured the planes that struck the towers, stated that all its commercial jet transports are configured so that they cannot be controlled from anywhere except the flight deck of the aircraft.
  • Passengers onboard the flights made several phone calls. All reported that hijackers had commandeered the planes.
  • For more information, see “Did a Plane Hit the Pentagon?”
4) United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, was shot down by a missile.
  • The cockpit voice recorder of this flight was recovered and showed that the passenger revolt caused the hijackers to deliberately crash the plane. The hijackers controlled the plane until its impact. See full transcript.
  • The U.S. military did not learn that flight 93 had been hijacked until four minutes after it crashed, as recently released tapes demonstrate.
  • The military never gave interceptor pilots authorization to shoot down United flight 93. See article on tapes.
  • Listen to the 45-second message left by flight attendant CeeCee Lyles on her home answering machine. Click on the “Lyles” file or the phone icon in the bottom left corner of the flight 93 page.
  • For more information, see The 9/11 Commission Report chapter 1, “We Have Some Planes,”pages 13-14.
5) World Trade Center building 7 was destroyed by a controlled demolition.
  • This allegation was fueled by a comment by the WTC owner that, after WTC 7 was judged to be unstable, he recommended pulling a group of firefighters out of the building, using the phrase “pull it” in reference to the contingent of firefighters. For more details, see 9/11 Revealed?
  • Conspiracy theorists have interpreted the “pull it” remark as slang for demolishing the building with explosives. But demolition experts say “pulling” a building means attaching long cables to a weakened structure and literally pulling it down with bulldozers and other powerful machinery – not using explosives.
  • Seismographs recorded no telltale spikes or anomalies that would have indicated the use of explosives.
  • For more information, see ImplosionWorld article and Popular Mechanics, part 5.
6) Insider trading in the stocks of United Airlines and American Airlines just before September 11 is evidence of advance knowledge of the plot.
  • The 9/11 Commission investigated this issue in detail, concluding, “Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation.”
  • For example, it stated, “much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American [Airlines stock] on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades.”
  • For other examples, see The 9/11 Commission Report, “Notes” section, page 499, footnote 130.
7) Four thousand Jews failed to show up for work at the World Trade Center on September 11.
  • It appears from media reports that some 10-15% of WTC victims were Jewish, indicating there were no mass absences.
  • The “4,000” figure apparently came from an early statement by the Israeli Foreign Ministry that some “4,000 Israelis” were believed to be in the New York and Washington areas, where the attacks occurred. This figure was apparently seized upon by conspiracy theorists, in an attempt to bolster the false rumor.
  • For more information, see “The 4,000 Jews Rumor.”
8) Al Qaida is not responsible for the September 11 attacks.
  • Al Qaida leaders, including Osama bin Laden, have repeatedly confirmed that they planned and carried out the September 11 attacks.
  • In an audiotape released on May 23, 2006, bin Laden stated, “I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers … with those raids ….”
  • In a November 2001 tape, bin Laden said, “We calculated in advance the number of casualties … who would be killed …. I was the most optimistic of them all. … Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only.”
  • For more information, see “Al Qaeda and September 11th.”

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
I still reckon it was the fault of cracked and coked-up Champanzee's who were following hypnotic suggestion of the one they call "the leader".

I've got proof!!!....the voices told me so!!!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

South Park Spoofs Truther Morons.
HotAir.com
October 11, 2006
Excerpt:
Good stuff, although when you’re aiming at a target this wide it’s hard to miss.

Here’s a short edit. It picks up in the oval office, where Stan, Kyle, and a 911Truth idiot have been brought by the CIA after finding out too much. But what transpires there proves to be a ruse, and only later do they learn the shocking truth — that the Truthers themselves are part of the conspiracy.

Which isn’t the first time that particular charge has been leveled, and won’t be the last.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/11/video-south-park-spoofs-truther-morons/

The 1/4 of Tin Foil Hats who believe in the 9/11 Conspiracy are retarded, Pwned!!

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
While we are on the subject.one of the many theories that prove U.S. complicity is that the passport of one of the hi-jackers was found on the sidewalk after the crash,planted by the cia ,of course. The yankees pitcher who just crashed is obviousy in on it also,his passport was found on the sidewalk after his accident.Scary stuff,yankees=americans. Pass the tinfoil.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Thanks Wally I was out of tin foil, I'll pass it along. Thanks for the laugh fellas, I needed one. Cheers. Where'd all the Tin Foilers go?????????? Meeting in the Garage perhaps, tupperware party, test tomorrow?:D

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Thanks Wally I was out of tin foil, I'll pass it along. Thanks for the laugh fellas, I needed one. Cheers. Where'd all the Tin Foilers go?????????? Meeting in the Garage perhaps, tupperware party, test tomorrow?:D

The Tinfoil hat people can't be expected to deal with such drivel.............they are far too busy.

Let's keep it at the top until SOMEBODY actually addresses it.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Can you explain why there were jews in the vicinity of new york when this attack happened? EXPLAIN THAT PLEASE!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Can you explain why there were jews in the vicinity of new york when this attack happened? EXPLAIN THAT PLEASE!

Not only were there Jews in the area, according to all reports some of them DIDN'T DIE!

If that isn't proof that the Mossad were involved, I don't know what is...........

BTW, GREAT initial post SassyLassie.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Well coming from such a balance view as Sassy and supported by so broad visioned a person as Colpy, thankfully we can throw away any search for truth and simply accept what our big American Brother tells us..

We can dispense with who killed John Kennedy (tin foilers haven't had their questions regarding balistics and trajectories satisfactorily answered even though a "commission" investigated)...

We can all breathe a sigh of relief that the next time somone like George Bush and his stooges tells the world that there's weapons of mass delusion at work in America...we can simply reject whatever might be the truth and go with the words and actions of people we know and have evidence to illustrate lie steal and cheat to preserve their own particular set of delusions....

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Sassy

Ummmmmmmmmm I wasn't gonna say anything but your topic kinda opened the door....ahem....

I have a mole growing on my left shoulder - it presents no medical problem - the doc says it is benign and should cause no scare later unless it continues to grow....

What's my problem with a simple thing like a mole?

It's the exact likeness of binLaden. I think the doc didn't want to remove it because of the implications he may suffer consequences of removing binLaden......

I am concerned the doctor will let the word out to the media and they'll come knocking telling the world "We've found binLaden!!!" I'll have to keep showing my shoulder to the world.....ewwwwwwww
Sigh..... I'd call the military but they might blast my whole shoulder off :p

Perhaps a tattoo....

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well coming from such a balance view as Sassy and supported by so broad visioned a person as Colpy, thankfully we can throw away any search for truth and simply accept what our big American Brother tells us..

We can dispense with who killed John Kennedy (tin foilers haven't had their questions regarding balistics and trajectories satisfactorily answered even though a "commission" investigated)...

We can all breathe a sigh of relief that the next time somone like George Bush and his stooges tells the world that there's weapons of mass delusion at work in America...we can simply reject whatever might be the truth and go with the words and actions of people we know and have evidence to illustrate lie steal and cheat to preserve their own particular set of delusions....

The point is, Mikey, that there have been endless reams of absolute silliness posted here by conspiracy theorists.

It has gotten to the point that it is completely ridiculous. I mean, I understand that most people are not exactly objective in their views of what happened in any historical event, we see everything through glasses tinted (or tainted, if you like) with the colour of our political and philosopical beliefs.

But these guys are beyond the Pale.

They won't even address facts, as shown so very well by the LACK of tinfoil hat replies to the above post.

You don't have to believe G W et al, you just have to look at the evidence as laid out by folks who actually know something about the subject they are addressing.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Why do some people seem to WANT 9/11 to have been an inside job?

And even if it were proven to be an inside job, the CT's would only care because of the political ramifications. They would now be able to get a democrat into the White House. There would be no real moral outrage, and they've proven that by doing things like wanting to include the 19 terrorist's name who started this mess on 9/11 memorials. They've proven it by supporting people like Cindy Sheehan who has disgraced her son's death, and made it a political issue. They've supported Michael Moore and his schlock movie. Places like San Francisco ban military recruting, but open city-wide pot shops.

Anti-Bush derangement syndrome is turning open-minded normal left leaning people into fringe lunatics who slobber on themselves and have gran mal seizures when anyone to the right of Stalin opens their mouth on any subject.

So please, tin foil shock troopers, if you must persist in you theorizing, do so. It is your right after, all...but please quit saying your doing it because you are outraged at the sheer evil of it. Just be up front and admit that it's the easiest road to power, because we all know thats all that matters anymore.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Colpy,

Here ya go , youll like some of this stuff I'm sure...not

Its not an outright ban, so I used the wrong words...but schools are strongly encouraged to oppose military recruiting at public (paid for by the taxpayers!) schools

http://http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/11/09/BAG9RFKD1C82.DTL

Wasn't sure the link would work so here the text...

SAN FRANCISCO
MEASURES: Voters take stand against guns, recruiting at schools

Cecilia M. Vega, Chronicle Staff Writer
Wednesday, November 9, 2005
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Election 2005[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Check election results [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]STATESpecial election foes demand apology [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Can labor unions stay united? [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Aides say Guv will work with Dems [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]GOP encouraged by Prop. 73 vote [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Smooth sailing at polls [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]LOCALNRA sues over gun ban [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]East Bay growth division [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Fairfax mayor ousted [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Schools come up big [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]2 Newsom picks backed [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Bioengineered crop supporters regroup [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Palo Alto incumbents win [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]NATIONALBush may have hurt GOP's '06 chances [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Elections page [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]</B>[/FONT]

San Francisco voters took a stand Tuesday against military recruitment on public school campuses, voted to keep firehouses open and approved the nation's toughest ban on handguns by making it illegal for city residents to possess them.
Proposition H, which requires city residents who already own guns to turn them in to police by April 1, was winning 58 percent to 42 percent with 98 percent of precincts counted.
The measure also makes it illegal to buy, sell, distribute and manufacture firearms and ammunition in the city.
Only two other cities in the country -- Washington, D.C., and Chicago -- have similar bans.
"San Francisco voters are smart and believe in sensible gun control," said Supervisor Chris Daly, who was among the four board members who placed the measure on the ballot. "If Prop. H gets some handguns out of San Francisco and mitigates some of the violence, then it's a win."
Prop. H opponents said a ban on handguns will not reduce crime, because criminals aren't likely to turn in their guns.
They also said the measure will be subject to costly legal challenges in court.
"It's not a solution (to gun violence)," said Mike Ege, a board member of the Coalition Against Prohibition. "Most people don't like guns, but they don't want the opportunity to access them taken away, because sometimes bad things happen to good people."
San Francisco voters also supported Prop. I, a symbolic measure that makes it city policy to oppose, but not forbid, military recruiting in public schools. Fifty-nine percent of voters approved the measure, while 41 percent rejected it.
Prop. F, which was backed by the city's politically powerful firefighters union, also won, with 58 percent of voters supporting it and 42 percent opposing it.
The measure ends the brownouts that have closed San Francisco firehouses on a rotating basis due to budget cuts.
Opponents said that the closed firehouses do not pose a threat to public safety and that the measure's estimated cost of $6.6 million annually is money that could be used for other city expenses.
San Francisco voters also had their say on a number of other measures.
Prop. A, a $246.3 million bond measure to make capital improvements in the San Francisco Community College District, passed with 64 percent of voters approving it and 36 percent rejecting it.
Prop. B, a $208 million bond to pay for major street and sidewalk improvements, fell short of winning the necessary two-thirds majority. Only 57 percent of voters approved the measure.
Prop. C, which would have given the city's Ethics Commission more independence in setting its own budget and limited the mayor's power, also lost when 59 percent of voters opposed it and 41 percent voted for it. The commission is responsible for enforcing local campaign and lobbying laws.
Prop. D, which would have rescinded the mayor's ability to appoint all seven members to the board that oversees the Municipal Railway and instead allow the Board of Supervisors to nominate three members, lost. Sixty-four percent of voters opposed it, and 36 percent favored it.
And Prop. E, which changes the election date of the city's assessor-recorder and public defender from the statewide primary election in June to the municipal election in November, won with 70 percent approval. Also on the ballot was Prop. G, which limits automobile access inside Golden Gate Park and removes obstacles in creating a southern entrance to the parking garage under the Golden Gate Park Concourse, between the M.H. de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences. The measure won with 67 percent approval.

Last edited:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Colpy/Thomaska

My nephew is undergoing rehab in SFO due tank blowup in Baghdad - he is doing better than hoped for but coming out of the rehab section of the hospital - some flake was trying to get him to sign up for a petition outlawing recruitment.... can you believe? Hitting on the injured is some kinda low.

I can't quote my nephew's words...;)

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Why is there a question regarding the events of September 11/2001?

Why is there an element of North American society prepared to entertain the idea that what they’re being informed of as happening in the world; information produced in the form of media as “presentation” and integrated into knowledge as “news” of world and current events isn’t an accurate reflection of this or that particular event or situation?

Could there be rational substantive support for the notion that consumers learn through various media to believe what is both irrational and incredible as part of their “normal” interrelatedness to the world and hence a finer lens and a more scrupulous interrogation of phenomenon is not only required but essential when this “news” will have direct bearing on individuals personal experience of their “quality-of-life”?

Maybe there’s people around who having failed to find a target or repository of some kind available or willing to assume their burden of a perspective on life that’s been skewed for one reason or another to perceive falsehoods and lies, malicious intent and danger around every corner…..imaginary or real doesn’t make a bit of difference.

People who for some reason relate the injustices and prejudices that they’re confronted with on a daily basis to those of the organizational model provided to which we refer as “government”, and having first hand experience and knowledge of the level of “honesty” one can expect in the “marketplace” where sizzle is king while steak but a dream, suspicion predicated on awareness seems not only prudent but critical.

Will you believe that Korea or Iran or Syria or whomever is next on the list poses a potential “threat to world peace” because the Whitehouse told you so…..

Maybe it’s just that simple. Maybe it’s just that there are enough people around today who remember the lies and injustices that have passed for “government” and “commerce” as far back as they can remember and who now realize that not questioning every “release” and “factoid” generated by some media orifice of the government is the duty of every person who entertains subscribes to or applauds the notion of freedom.

Conversely there are those happy to tell you what to believe and what not to believe and they’re usually thumping a bible or a quran but hey don’t let their romance with the imaginary influence your preparedness to believe what they have to say…..

Just believe because hey….

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Oh my goodness Curio that was funny, thanks for the laugh. The rest of you keep up the good work. Mikey for a very smart fella you are blinded, not by facts--but dislike of a Man AKA Bush. Where'd all the Tin F oilers go?????????

Sassy

Ummmmmmmmmm I wasn't gonna say anything but your topic kinda opened the door....ahem....

I have a mole growing on my left shoulder - it presents no medical problem - the doc says it is benign and should cause no scare later unless it continues to grow....

What's my problem with a simple thing like a mole?

It's the exact likeness of binLaden. I think the doc didn't want to remove it because of the implications he may suffer consequences of removing binLaden......

I am concerned the doctor will let the word out to the media and they'll come knocking telling the world "We've found binLaden!!!" I'll have to keep showing my shoulder to the world.....ewwwwwwww
Sigh..... I'd call the military but they might blast my whole shoulder off :p

Perhaps a tattoo....

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Well some Muslim nutjob was threatening an injured British para in a hosital in a Birmingham, England hosiptal. So I'm not surprised by anything the Bush Derangement Syndrome victims or the Religion of Peace practitioners do anymore...

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Thanks for the stuff above, Thomaska......

God, next thing San Francisco will arrive at the Canadian border claiming refugee status......

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Why is there a question regarding the events of September 11/2001?

Why is there an element of North American society prepared to entertain the idea that what they’re being informed of as happening in the world; information produced in the form of media as “presentation” and integrated into knowledge as “news” of world and current events isn’t an accurate reflection of this or that particular event or situation?

Could there be rational substantive support for the notion that consumers learn through various media to believe what is both irrational and incredible as part of their “normal” interrelatedness to the world and hence a finer lens and a more scrupulous interrogation of phenomenon is not only required but essential when this “news” will have direct bearing on individuals personal experience of their “quality-of-life”?

Maybe there’s people around who having failed to find a target or repository of some kind available or willing to assume their burden of a perspective on life that’s been skewed for one reason or another to perceive falsehoods and lies, malicious intent and danger around every corner…..imaginary or real doesn’t make a bit of difference.

People who for some reason relate the injustices and prejudices that they’re confronted with on a daily basis to those of the organizational model provided to which we refer as “government”, and having first hand experience and knowledge of the level of “honesty” one can expect in the “marketplace” where sizzle is king while steak but a dream, suspicion predicated on awareness seems not only prudent but critical.

Will you believe that Korea or Iran or Syria or whomever is next on the list poses a potential “threat to world peace” because the Whitehouse told you so…..

Maybe it’s just that simple. Maybe it’s just that there are enough people around today who remember the lies and injustices that have passed for “government” and “commerce” as far back as they can remember and who now realize that not questioning every “release” and “factoid” generated by some media orifice of the government is the duty of every person who entertains subscribes to or applauds the notion of freedom.

Conversely there are those happy to tell you what to believe and what not to believe and they’re usually thumping a bible or a quran but hey don’t let their romance with the imaginary influence your preparedness to believe what they have to say…..

Just believe because hey….

The fact that this answers none of the accusations I so unfairly levelled at "the other side" in addition to the font lead me to believe this is a cut and paste response, and therefore, is poop. Please give credit to whichever moonbat wrote this.:p