A rebuttal for the Tin Foilers, enjoy the truth.

MikeyDB
Colpy

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for my errors.

I actually envisioned a discussion with intelligent people...

Sorry I won't bother you again...

thomaska
I'm still trying to figure out if the left thinks Bush is the most diabolically brilliant cover -up artist in history, or if they think he is dumber than a box of hammers. It just can't be both ways, can it?

And once again, because the rest of us just can't grasp the "truth" of 9/11, we are again sloped-skull idiots, who wake up in the morning, pee ourselves, and loose three teeth before we figure out we're eating a rock for breakfast.

mabudon
Thomaska- Tho I can't speak for "the Left" I can say tyhat personally I do believe that Dubya is maybe a bit smarter than he is portrayed, but it reallys isn't him who's doing all the stuff that most folks are complaining about- my "theory" (and I guess that word is where most folks will shift into calling me names, but hell, it IS just a theory or notion if you prefer, not based on anything but my own conjectures since NO ONE knows the real deal and anyone who pretends to is an idiot, plain and simple) is that he was selected to be a believable doofus with whom simple folks can sympathize- the way Dubya has been set up, it is easy for thinking folks to just write off the nonsense he says as what it is, mostly pure jibberish and talking points- at the same time, these simple "triggers" work well, giving a lot of folks with no original thoughts of their own stuff to say that they imagine makes them sound important- hell, if the "president" said it, it CAN't be stupid gibberish, right??

On the other side of the coin, I believe that the TRUE powers in the US government have selected to portray him as SO dumb and allowed him to give himself unconstitutional powers and all that other fun stuff for ONE main reason- that when their little scheme "fails" (and I used parentheses in order to denote the fact that no matter HOW bad the failure is on the face of it, there are a few folks who have profitted IMMENSELY while the trade deficits etc get run up to astornomical levels- after the profiteers walk away with all the cash, the American people will be left holding the bill for decades) they can simply blame Dubya, saying crap about how "It was ALL his idea" and "We were unable to stop him" and such other pap- the real criminals will get off scot free and poor "dumb" Dubya can be the sacrificial lamb so to speak, satisfying many while actually symbolizing nothing

So maybe THAT is what some of "Them" think, I sure know it's what I believe, pretty much

Sassylassie
Mikey wrote:
Colpy

Ya dropped your sookie Mikey. Or did you run out of Tin Foil, try Saran Wrap.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

Mikey wrote:
Colpy

Ya dropped your sookie Mikey. Or did you run out of Tin Foil, try Saran Wrap.

Why do we bother Sass?

I have talked to Engineers from structural companies, elevator companies, and even talked to teachers at welding schools, about this. The common thought amongst all of them is it was shear luck of the draw. It happend, it was totally as you watched on TV. No tricks, gimmicks or Cordite.

But do you think these guys will hear me? Hell no.

They know better then anyone, they have their agenda, and they have nothing else in life to do with their tiny brains, so they latch onto one notion and that's it, lights out, night Gracy.

I think not
Good post Sassy, however I assure you it will fall on deaf ears.

wallyj
Where have all the foilers gone long time passing , Where have all the foilers gone,long time ago, Over to rabble,every one, Oh,when will they ever learn,Oh,when will they ever learn. Apologies to Peter,Paul and Mary
Last edited by wallyj; Oct 14th, 2006 at 04:56 PM..

mabudon
I think tyhe problem is that most folks who see "anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot and why not post here so we can call you names for having original thoughts" probably isn't interested in posting here..

It's funny to watch you guys talk about how stupid other people are tho, so I have been keeping up.

Maybe an "invitation to discussion" rather than "folks with other points of view come in here to be ridiculed" would get more bites, by naming anyone who disagrees as an idiot right in the title pretty much deprives the gleeful hate-filled types their daily dose of insult-laden fun

I thought you guys were smarter than this

wallyj
But it is so hard to take the CT's seriously.I don't consider adding1+1=5 an original thought. This constant effort to link Bush with WTC is extremely insulting to the people who died there.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaskaView Post

Why do some people seem to WANT 9/11 to have been an inside job?

Because it would verify their worldview.

Most of the conspiracists work backwards from their hatred of Bush and/or the US first to conclude that Bush did it.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudonView Post

Maybe an "invitation to discussion" rather than "folks with other points of view come in here to be ridiculed" would get more bites, by naming anyone who disagrees as an idiot right in the title pretty much deprives the gleeful hate-filled types their daily dose of insult-laden fun

I thought you guys were smarter than this

Its like having an "invitation to discussion" with people who believe that the Protocols of Zion are the gospel truth and that the Jews control the world media.

All topics do not deserve equal consideration. Some topics deserve ridicule. This is one of them.

Zzarchov
A few thoughts as I find this matter amusing.

1.) Do you not see the Irony in posting "experts" opinions on whats happened, on the internet, as undeniable proof you are right, to dispel people who post "expert" opinions on what happened, on the internet, as undeniable proof they are right?

2.) About #8, Why would you believe anything that wouldn't stand up in a court of law. All of those have "reconstituted" audio and have been through the very channels otherwise accused.

While it doesn't mean they are wrong, it does go against the arguement of the CT's. If you go to court accusing a cop of being corrupt..you cannot take the sworn testimonial of that cop that he is in fact not corrupt as proof. Conflict of interest.

Does no one find it wierd that a CT on July 25 2001 talked about Exploding Airplanes and a terrorist attack on US soil being perpetrated by the Gov't in the coming months and blamed on Osama Bin Laden?

Now, while it is most likely a case of a Million Monkeys (or CT's) in a room with a Million Typewriters going at it..

Shouldn't there be an open investigation? Even if not into wierd tinfoil hat stuff..at least into rational questions like "Was he in on it?", "Did he communicate with terrorists?"

I mean, Does no one think its wierd that all the details of 9/11 were solved by 5pm that day? Convenience store robberies where the guy is caught and signs a confession aren't solved that fast.

Why shouldn't there be an open public discussion into all aspects of 9/11? Not for Conspiracy theories but at least to know what all went wrong and who we should blame. And it would be the publics right to know so they could make informed election decisions.

cortex
I have a confession to make. I was actually in the north tower on 9/11--on a top secret mission-- when the planes crashed into the buildings. Fortunately I died QUICKY from the direct impact of--I think it was the --right wing -- of the plane. Four days later however I was delighted to discover that --I arose from the dead--sorry i slept in a little. You see its all so much more complicated than anyone has hitherto surmised. Those planes were after me. Everything thats transpired since then--is incidental. Its all about me--and my message.