Interviewing First Nations Elder

Researcher87
So today I was able to do one interview with a first nations elder who went to Kamloops Residential School. He is from Cowichan. I will not relay on this board what we discussed because it will only between us with the understanding it is going into the article that I am writing.

And it was interesting and exciting just talking to this Elder from the Cowichan nation.

DurkaDurka
Is this article you are writing going to be published?

Researcher87
Yes I am looking to publish this article. I am unsure where though if it will be in an aboriginal or historical journal or in several journals.

Researcher87
I enjoyed interviewing the elder. Hopefully it will work well with the article.

Vereya
Researcher87, and did you get to talk to the Elder about their way of life and their religious beliefs, if they have preserved any?

Researcher87
Quote:

Researcher87, and did you get to talk to the Elder about their way of life and their religious beliefs, if they have preserved any?

I am going to be talking to him again, so that is the question I am going to ask him. Among others.

Vereya
Quote:

I am going to be talking to him again, so that is the question I am going to ask him. Among others.

Researcher87, I am really interested in this kind of issues. Can I get to read your article after you publish it?

Researcher87
Quote:

Researcher87, I am really interested in this kind of issues. Can I get to read your article after you publish it?

Absolutely.