Unfreaking believable, Jesus Wept.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
You will not believe this, pull your chair closer. Well it's a sunny balmy day here in Nove Scotia the trees are ablaze with color, orange, red, yellow what a sight to behold endeed. Sadly someones going to have to rake those leaves up, so here's my quandry, I have two fellas that prowl my hood preaching the "Word of God" so should I pretend to read their "Bible" and ask Bibley type question why they rake my yard or would that be "Just Mean". Or would that be tacky? I'd give them water if they are thirsty. :)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It is all a matter of respect. I persona;lly would treat them respectfully as they tended to my yard. I may even invite them in for a tea or coffee and "try" to establish a dialogue with them.

I've done it in the past, I may have even created a change of thought or two.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
You will not believe this, pull your chair closer. Well it's a sunny balmy day here in Nove Scotia the trees are ablaze with color, orange, red, yellow what a sight to behold endeed. Sadly someones going to have to rake those leaves up, so here's my quandry, I have two fellas that prowl my hood preaching the "Word of God" so should I pretend to read their "Bible" and ask Bibley type question why they rake my yard or would that be "Just Mean". Or would that be tacky? I'd give them water if they are thirsty. :)

Why dont you ask Colpy for his gun to deal with it like you wanted to deal the bloke on your other thread?????

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Yes,yes, give them water if they are thirsty. Of course,then tell them you were Mary Magdalene in another life. Watch thier eyes.If you detect a sparkle,be afraid,be very afraid.