Happy Thanksgiving To the Members

Curiosity
Happy Thanksgiving everyone..... what are you having
for your feasting? Traditional or "something new"???

missile
Having a plateful of leftover chicken stew Not because I have to, either.

Sassylassie
Well I'm looking forward to my next dose of Buckleys followed by an Ice water chaser. Happy Turkey Day, for those lucky enough to eat turkey.

Kreskin
I had the stuffing transferred from the bird to me yesterday, and I looked an awful lot like our unfeathered friend afterward. Drank alittle red wine, then grand marnier. Had friends over. Couldn't have been better.

tracy
I'm going out for crepes and then lots and lots of alcohol with a few friends. I'm the only Canadian, but they are all enthusiastic for anything that gives us an excuse to go out

EastSideScotian
I had a Meal Yesterday, and will be having another Today...I however cant get hammerd ethier night due to having to drive home....Damn drunk driving laws always run my thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving.

tracy
Quote: Originally Posted by EastSideScotianView Post

I had a Meal Yesterday, and will be having another Today...I however cant get hammerd ethier night due to having to drive home....Damn drunk driving laws always run my thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving.

I can walk the 6 blocks or so and I'm really looking forward to it

Kreskin
There used to be a time when it was ok to drive when we were too drunk to walk. Political correctness...sheesh.

EastSideScotian
Indeed its gone to far, what with the interest in saving lives and so on.....all gone way to far....sheesh indeed

MikeyDB
Squirrel on a stick and boiled pot holders.....Ym I can hardly wait!!!

Good wishes to all as well even if it takes somthing called Thanksgiving to make love acceptable for a day or two....