hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I just realised that during all this time I haven't had an avatar. How can i be cool without one?

I need your suggestions on something good for an avatar. And before you suggest i'm just being lazy and not going and finding one for myself, i'll admit to it :D

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Hermanntrude

I have no idea what is "cool" but Andem offers a choice of an Avatar
Gallery if you visit your Profile and go down to the bottom to view his
selections - there might be something in there you like.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I have zillions (okay, maybe not quite zillions) of avatars stashed on my computer. What do you think is cool? I may have something you would like ... animated ones, animal ones, etc. Define cool and I shall drop some on ya. ;)

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
hmm maybe it was a bad idea. I value unusualness... if it came from someone else i'd probably just turn it down cos it wasnt new. I just wanted inspiration i think

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Needs some colour, hermanntrude, and I think perhaps something with a hint of devilishness about it.....

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
hmm I've been working with chem3D to try and make a rotating molecule but it will either make a stationary .gif or a video .avi but not an animated .gif. So no luck there. shame cos i could have used a molecule i'd made which'd make it unique

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
actually it was a badge (i believe you guys call them pins), i used my webcam to take the photo cos i was too lazy to stand up and get my digital camera out of the bag about 3 yards away, but the webcam photo was poor contrast so i played in adobe photoshop and got this image which i thought looked neat.

Since when has all spam been less than 16 characters? or any? even the shortest URL's are generally approaching 16, and then you still need "click here to see pussy"