Turning On The Heat

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It's Fall and I have just closed all my open windows and turned on my electric heat.I'll miss the fresh air in my bedroom at night, but do not want to freeze while Im catching my usual 40 winks. So, until sometime next Spring..farewell street noises and fresh air :cry:

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Since moving back home, my Parents dont think useing heat is important, My mom has every window open in the house all the time, and then me and my Dad will put the heat on and close the windows, she will jus go open up the windows again and let us heat the out doors, I am conviced if global warming Exsist our house is responsable for atleast 60% of it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: RE: Turning On The Heat

EastSideScotian said:
Since moving back home, my Parents dont think useing heat is important, My mom has every window open in the house all the time, and then me and my Dad will put the heat on and close the windows, she will jus go open up the windows again and let us heat the out doors, I am conviced if global warming Exsist our house is responsable for atleast 60% of it.

Where did your Dad find this amazing woman?

Any other female I've ever known tries to bake you thoroughly.........

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Great topic Missle, I don't turn on the heat until Nov. 1st no exceptions. Friends and family know this so they come layered with lots of clothing. Really is 10 degrees that cold.

Easty, you crack me up. You are going to enjoy basic training.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I keep the heat off here in the small room where my computor rig is set up. It seems to appreciate this token as the internal core temp hasn't reached 100 degrees yet.[a month ago,it would be around 130]

Riyko

Electoral Member
Apr 29, 2006
Oakville, Ontario
I've had the heat on in my house since September 16th, hell we even have some snow it the mountains and it snowed here on the 17th.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Re: RE: Turning On The Heat

Riyko said:
I've had the heat on in my house since September 16th, hell we even have some snow it the mountains and it snowed here on the 17th.
Yea Here in Nova Scotia, we get snow...then rain...then snow then rain...atleast you are just getting snow...

Though right nowits just been raining here. We wont get snow untill after Christmas we have weird weather Patterns, we just get the ass clentching Coldness.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
It's beautiful here today. Windy, warm and fairly sunny. Which begs to qustions, wtf am I doing inside after it rained most of last week?!?!?!?!?!