Where are all did all the fun people go?????????

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Whew take a vacation and everyone goes away, so where are all the fun people? Jim how ya doing, old nug are you still old? Said1 start talking you little brat. Cosmo how ya doing? Zan my gal how was your summer? WC how are you doing? Tracy how's it hanging in the states? Opps hubby found me on the puter and not making his supper. Gotta run. Anyone feel like having a chat that doesn't (whispering whilst I say this) involve war, fighting, the M word?

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
California is still great. Where did you go on vacation?

I just spent the last weekend at Disneyland and Universal Studios with my brother and my brand new sister in law and 3 year old niece. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! I probably had more fun that my niece. I'm working this week, but have plans for Santa Monica on Sat.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi Tracy, not a real vacation I've have completely refurbished/refinished the entire outside of the house and landscaped an acre, built a fence, pond, arbor, I haven't had a day off since Oct of 2005. I'll be done in about three weeks, to date not one contractor has been hired. I've done it all by myself with a little help from hubby.

So how do you like your new sister-in-law? My niece had another baby, a one month old baby girl named Abbagail.
Yikes I have babies all over my family tree, this is my sixth great niece-now I feel old.

I forgot to say where's Five, the place needs a bedazzle of color, Zoofer has run off with a french maid I think.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I thought I chased off that french maid hussie... oh well...

That is quite impressive doing all that work on your own. I don't even know how to mow a lawn. I can't believe you haven't taken time off since October either and when you do, it's to work in the yard! I take a vacation once every 2 months at least. (June-Vegas, August-Smithers, Sep-Disney with the family, October-Hawaii, Nov-Vegas, Dec or Jan-Canada again, Feb- probably Sedona)... They must love you at work.

I do like my sister in law. I didn't much right before the wedding when she started to Bridezilla on me, but once that was done she returned to a normal person. I went to the wedding up in Smithers BC last month. My niece is ADORABLE. My brother hopes to legally adopt her in the next few months, and they plan on having another baby asap. Myparents are thrilled because they were dying to become grandparents and have no hope of it happening anytime soon by me. I keep telling them they should be happy with the granddog I've given them, but they want human grandchildren for some reason. Maybe if I didn't work with babies all day I would be interested...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL Tracy, all my parents got from me is Grand Dogs. Thankfully the others went forth and had hoards of kids. I'm hoping to go on a vacation at the end of the month, fingers crossed and such. Hubby started a new job flying for "Life Flight" and they fly alottttttttt of hours covering three provinces, poor fella has seen gory things he'd never thought he'd see but he loves working with the various Med teams thou-he buys them candy. Do ya miss Canada Tracy? I loved living in B.C. Two years of being a tourist was such fun.

A bride to be can be an ugly thing that's for sure. I wasn't thou, of course I was.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Sassie !!! Hey you bad girl....now that's better seeing you giving us heck...

I'm too hungry to post ... just want to say glad you found your way back here....

Have to see what else you got into... and then I'm off for dinner!

WC

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: Where are all did all the fun people go?????????

Sassylassie said:
LOL Tracy, all my parents got from me is Grand Dogs. Thankfully the others went forth and had hoards of kids. I'm hoping to go on a vacation at the end of the month, fingers crossed and such. Hubby started a new job flying for "Life Flight" and they fly alottttttttt of hours covering three provinces, poor fella has seen gory things he'd never thought he'd see but he loves working with the various Med teams thou-he buys them candy. Do ya miss Canada Tracy? I loved living in B.C. Two years of being a tourist was such fun.

A bride to be can be an ugly thing that's for sure. I wasn't thou, of course I was.

I definitely miss Canada.... but I do love living here too. I definitely plan to move back to BC eventually, but I don't know when that will be. California is just such a fun place for a young single girl like me with no real responsibilities :)

The lifeflight people kick a$$. I think I would vomit if I ever had to ride in a helicopter. I was glad it was the Sick Kids nurses that had to do it in Toronto and not those of us at Mount Sinai!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Tracy I think all Nurses Rock, their are three teams that work in the AirCraft depending on the call but the Neo-Natal Team they are amazing to watch. I was in the room when my sister gave birth at 26 weeks, lord they know what they are doing. It's like watching 20 people work as one. Hubby is soo impressed, he buys them candy. LOL they love him.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sassylassie said:
Whew take a vacation and everyone goes away, so where are all the fun people? Jim how ya doing, old nug are you still old? Said1 start talking you little brat. Cosmo how ya doing? Zan my gal how was your summer? WC how are you doing? Tracy how's it hanging in the states? Opps hubby found me on the puter and not making his supper. Gotta run. Anyone feel like having a chat that doesn't (whispering whilst I say this) involve war, fighting, the M word?

Pffffft. Call me names will ya! :wink: :p

I'm alive, still fightin the good fight against the yuppies! I'm taking donations for setting you know what on fire and leaving it on you know who's front step. Seems the poor beagle can't keep up the mass influx of latte drinking, Croc wearing snobs moving intot he area. :D

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well look what the wind blew in, I owe you a very big Thankyou? Thankyou for the fire log, Said1 only you had the courage to speak up and against a bully-you are a class act and the Yuppies could learn a lesson on Ethics and Morals from you. Keep fighting those yuppies, I live on Snob Row I feel you pain. I have bought a couple of trolls to liven up the gardens, I love watching the Snots curl their noses up at me. You should of seen their faces when I put up a fence, holy hanna it's gonna get ugly. Are you back in school this year?

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: Where are all did all the fun people go?????????

Sassylassie said:
Tracy I think all Nurses Rock, their are three teams that work in the AirCraft depending on the call but the Neo-Natal Team they are amazing to watch. I was in the room when my sister gave birth at 26 weeks, lord they know what they are doing. It's like watching 20 people work as one. Hubby is soo impressed, he buys them candy. LOL they love him.

He knows the way to a nurse's heart :lol: One of our families brought us chocolate covered strawberries last night, some with coconut, some with almonds, etc. FOR THE NIGHt SHIFT NO LESS!!! We almost fell over we were so excited cause usually days gets all the goodies and we get the leftovers. I used to do transports taking our babies to other hospitals when they were ready and the ambulance guys always got us Tim Horton's on the way back. Some of 'em were pretty cute too...

I love an early delivery with good people. When you've worked with people for a certain amount of time, everyone knows what their role is and it goes really smoothly. Hope your sister's baby had a good outcome. Neonatal is the best place to work.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Wow, nobody even notices that I was gone for months... Oh well maybe I should be more colourful like Five, or perhaps as phychotic like Cortex, or as right wing as Colphy, or perhaps I should be known for something else?

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Wow, nobody even notices that I was gone for months... Oh well maybe I should be more colourful like Five, or perhaps as phychotic like Cortex, or as right wing as Colphy, or perhaps I should be known for something else?

Of COURSE we noticed you and Mrs. Finder have been gone for months.

Some of us have been weeping endless rivers of tears into the blue oceans
And requiring mental telepathy psychiatric help
With numerous chocolate sundaes sitting in our baths
Surrounded by soothing candles of aroma filled scents
Like passionfruit and sensuous cinnamon
While we sip our margaritas and dream of black sand beaches
And slippery tanned bodies with moonlit
Nights of warm balmy weather and the wind
Sighing and sighing and sighing...

OH MY GOD FINDER WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH