No puparazzi, please

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

They make a lovely couple and they are faithful friends. In fact, Muffin (pictured) and Timmy are so devoted that they are to become Britain's first 'married' dogs. Muffin the bride, a seven-month-old Shih Tzu, and Timmy the groom, a two-and-a-half-year-old Bichon Frize, will this week take part in the UK's first dog wedding. Here, in an exclusive preview of Muffin and Timmy's trend-setting wedding, we join the bride and groom as they prepare for the big day...
Pictures: Mark Pain
----------------

Please don't be bitchy, girls ... it's my hen night: What a riotous night I had at the trendy Bar Solo in Camden, North London. I have to admit I was a little worried at first about what Timmy and his mates might be getting up to on his stag night in a yap dancing club but I was soon in the party spirit as we danced the night away to Snoop Dogg, Boney M, the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, Shirley Basset and, of course, my fab four, the Beagles. There was even a special live performance from U2's Bonio.
-----------------

Timmy's so cute and cuddly, I can't stop nuzzling up to him! He's also a real romantic. He popped the question during a long walkies to a park in Houndslow. He told me I was the most special lassie he'd ever met and that he wanted us to share his kennel for ever. Sometimes we fall out - there's even been the odd growl - but his bark is worse than his bite and we always sniff and make up.
---------------------

quick peticure ... Here I am getting my nails done. I'm so excited about the wedding I can hardly keep still and my beauty therapist has to tell me to stop wriggling. It's no good if a girl looks ruff on her big day.
-------------------------

This tastes grrreat: I need to choose the wedding menu so it doesn't turn out to be a complete dog's dinner. There's so much delicious food to choose from that I simply have to sample everything on offer, including the cake. To drink, we'll have a nice Bordeaux Collie wine.
---------------------

Honeymoon? The Dalmatian coast or Labrador? To choose where to go for our honeymoon, Timmy and I are taken to the private client room in Trailfinders at Harrods. Timmy prefers the Dalmatian Coast - but in the end we opt for Labrador in northern Canada.

dailymail.co.uk