Best City in the World?

sine000
smog= all AMERICAN fault...all their coal-fired power plants....the cluster of smog blows toward Toronto...ah....sometimes....its like a oven....try to cook something outside might be faster than the stove....

oo....Southampton....isnt it in Canada?....i think theres a town called Southampton in Canada...

Daz_Hockey
(there's a very large island called southampton island in canada)

sine000
hahaha...i was right...haha....o....so you basically live on the other side of the world?...Titanic= worst disaster...

Daz_Hockey
yeah at the moment I do...it's not THAT far actually, the titanic was due to arrogence, an arrogence I see in a lot of American companies now, shameful really.

I do have a canadian work permit, but I'm trying to save up about CAN$ 20k to travel around the world...so I hope to see a lot of the best cities in the world.

sine000
haha...thats good....travell around the world....what kinda work u do?

Daz_Hockey
I'm an IT Graduate

sine000
Quote: Originally Posted by Daz_Hockey

I'm an IT Graduate

oo..nice...but its so hard to find jobbs...these days

Daz_Hockey
that's very true, very true indeed, I worked at Toronto Dominion bank tower for 3 months before going back to southampton.

It's very hard indeed.

sine000
ya....im a grade 12 student....so...next year i will be going into university...ah....i was thinking of IT....but then i thought of politics...haha...ill prolly go into politics....

Why did you leave TD Bank then?

Riyko
Quote: Originally Posted by sine000

Japan isnt THAT safe....

I've been to japan a few times and everytime i've been there i've felt alot safer then in the US. Japan is 100 times safer then the US because it isn't legal to purchase a gun over there like it is else where.

I want to know what place you think is safer then japan?

sine000
Anything but US and Japan

Riyko
So then you feel that Afganastan, Iraq, Iran and Kuwait are safer then the US and Japan?

sine000
i dont mean that....if ur talking about safety...i would say Germany, Poland are pretty safe...

Hotshot

Hahaha...why does people think cities in Japan are like the best city?

I think you have a problem, sine.

sine000
hahaha...what kinda problem?

Hotshot

ya....im a grade 12 student....so...next year i will be going into university...ah....i was thinking of IT....but then i thought of politics...haha...ill prolly go into politics....

Grade 12??? You sure wouldn't know it. Maybe grade 2.

Politics?? LOL, At least you have the mentality of a politician.

sine000
haha...i like politics and history....ah....

Hotshot

haha...i like politics and history....ah....

See? You have proved my point. QED

sine000
lol

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

London, obviously. It's the largest city in Europe and not so long ago was the largest in the world.

Moscow is the largest city in Europe.

London is Europe's largest (and richest) city. And not only that, but it's also the most ethnically diverse city in Europe, if not the world.

In terms of per capita GDP, London is also much richer than the richest city in North America, New York.

Moscow is Europe's largest city.

www.citymayors.com/features/euro_cities1.html (external - login to view)

They have over 1 million more people than London. Get a grip.

Were you talking urban areas?

www.citymayors.com/statistics/urban_2006_1.html (external - login to view)

You're out again.

As for London having a larger economy than New York, wrong again.

Londons GDP was $340 Billion in 2004

New Yorks GDP was $495 Billion in 2004

Try again.

sine000

London, obviously. It's the largest city in Europe and not so long ago was the largest in the world.

Moscow is the largest city in Europe.

London is Europe's largest (and richest) city. And not only that, but it's also the most ethnically diverse city in Europe, if not the world.

In terms of per capita GDP, London is also much richer than the richest city in North America, New York.

Moscow is Europe's largest city.

www.citymayors.com/features/euro_cities1.html (external - login to view)

They have over 1 million more people than London. Get a grip.

Were you talking urban areas?

www.citymayors.com/statistics/urban_2006_1.html (external - login to view)

You're out again.

As for London having a larger economy than New York, wrong again.

Londons GDP was $340 Billion in 2004

New Yorks GDP was $495 Billion in 2004

Try again.

So which city would you think would be the best?

I think not
I really can't say any specific city is the best, there are so many things to consider. I like the cosmopolitan atmosphere of New York, the tranquility of Vancouver, the "attitude" of Athens.

Hard to say.

Kreskin
Vancouver needs to do something about the out of control panhandling. They should dump those safe shooting galleries and drop kick the drug addicts out of town.

Daz_Hockey

Sorry sine000,

yeah I left Toronto Dominion cus I had to go back home for graduation (and I spent 6 weeks traveling around the states). Pity really cus I enjoyed it, you wouldn't believe how much female attention a young guy with an english accent and a surname like mine gets over there (well north america as a whole actually!!)

garryhudson55
[quote] Stockholm the most boring.If you want to live dangerously, go for any city in the Middle East.
Quote:

Stockholm boring?!?!? i guess if you dont like nature, zoo's, bars, theatres, clean and cheap public transport, beautiful women (or men), sports, museums, culture, heritage, then i guess stockholm is rubbish but i would have to vote it my favourite city.

London is an awesome place to visit but to live in it is an absolute nightmare

sine000

Sorry sine000,

yeah I left Toronto Dominion cus I had to go back home for graduation (and I spent 6 weeks traveling around the states). Pity really cus I enjoyed it, you wouldn't believe how much female attention a young guy with an english accent and a surname like mine gets over there (well north america as a whole actually!!)

haha...a female *magnet* eh?

hahaha.....go to the pub, grab a few beer, and girls will come to you....hahahaha

Daz_Hockey
nah walking down the street does that in that part of the world

sine000

nah walking down the street does that in that part of the world

hahahaha.....

no new posts