Mandatory Death Penalty For Stalkers

Simpleton
I am proposing that new legislation be introduced that would require a mandatory death sentence for stalkers when:

a) The stalking activity takes place for a period exceeding five years; and,

b) The stalker profits, either directly or indirectly, from the criminal stalking activities.

In cases where the stalking is committed by a business or corporation, I would propose that the entire executive staff be executed and the corporation or business shut down, when:

b) The corporation or business profits, either directly or indirectly, from the criminal stalking activities.

In cases where the stalking is committed by a business or corporation, and covered up by corrupt law ebforcement and/or civil servants, I propose that all persons directly or indirectly involved in the crime, be executed when:

b) The persons and or entities involved in the crime, or its coverup, profit, either directly or indirectly, from the commission and/or coverup of the crime.

In cases of corrupt law enforcement or civil servents being involved, I would propose that the execution include torture, and that the torture/killing take place in the public square. I propose that admission fees be charged for the public torture/execution, and that all proceeds be given to the victim of the crime. Proceeds shall include cover fees charged for admission, proceeds from food and beverage sales, and licence fees derived from any public broadcast of the execution/torture.

In addition, I propose that the date of the executions be declared a national holiday, to serve as a reminder to pompous *******s that there are extreme consequences for pieces of **** that commit such crimes.

And with that, I'll close this post with a quote from the old Roman colliseums: Let the games begin!!!

wallyj
I agree,I just hate when you buy a bag of bud and there is a bunch of stalk included. Off with thier heads.

JonB2004
Quote: Originally Posted by Simpleton

I am proposing that new legislation be introduced that would require a mandatory death sentence for stalkers when:

b) The stalker profits, either directly or indirectly, from the criminal stalking activities.

In cases where the stalking is committed by a business or corporation, I would propose that the entire executive staff be executed and the corporation or business shut down, when:

b) The corporation or business profits, either directly or indirectly, from the criminal stalking activities.

In cases where the stalking is committed by a business or corporation, and covered up by corrupt law ebforcement and/or civil servants, I propose that all persons directly or indirectly involved in the crime, be executed when:

b) The persons and or entities involved in the crime, or its coverup, profit, either directly or indirectly, from the commission and/or coverup of the crime.

In cases of corrupt law enforcement or civil servents being involved, I would propose that the execution include torture, and that the torture/killing take place in the public square. I propose that admission fees be charged for the public torture/execution, and that all proceeds be given to the victim of the crime. Proceeds shall include cover fees charged for admission, proceeds from food and beverage sales, and licence fees derived from any public broadcast of the execution/torture.

In addition, I propose that the date of the executions be declared a national holiday, to serve as a reminder to pompous *******s that there are extreme consequences for pieces of **** that commit such crimes.

And with that, I'll close this post with a quote from the old Roman colliseums: Let the games begin!!!

I support capital punishment, but not for stalkers. I think that's a bit extreme for that crime. I think they should get alot of jail time, but not the death penalty.

And what the f**k is wrong with you, Simpleton? Are you sick in the head? Torture is disgusting. You're view of capital punishment, and my view of it are obviously very different. I think that capital punishment should be administered by the lethal injection process. And how can you say that it should be a national holiday? How should the death of a person, criminal or not, be a national holiday? Simpleton, I suggest you go get your head examined.

FiveParadox
I would argue that such a premise for legislation should not be enacted, because, in my view, execution is a violation of Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms; I would argue further that Section 1 could not save the legislation and, therefore, the premise for the legislation is unconstitutional and should be barred.

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB2004

I support capital punishment, but not for stalkers. I think that's a bit extreme for that crime. I think they should get alot of jail time, but not the death penalty.

And what the f**k is wrong with you, Simpleton? Are you sick in the head? Torture is disgusting. You're view of capital punishment, and my view of it are obviously very different. I think that capital punishment should be administered by the lethal injection process. And how can you say that it should be a national holiday? How should the death of a person, criminal or not, be a national holiday? Simpleton, I suggest you go get your head examined.

With all due respect JonB2004, if you ever find yourself enduring the kind of crap that I've been forced to endure over the last several years, you will understand. Being under surveillance is not fun. Being maligned and slandered is not fun. Being harassed relentlessly, is not fun. Stalkers should be executed! At least my stalkers should be executed. And when I file my next complaint with the Sarnia Police Service, I am going to spell out my wishes very clearly: I want them arrested and executed!

This whole "crimes of passion" hogwash holds absolutely no water with me. I decide who I like and dislike. I am not going to be forced to like anyone. I'll have them executed before I'll spend a minute in the sack with them. End of story.

wallyj
Simpleton,if you tell the cops you want them dead,chances are you will be locked up yourself, without access to a computer. Wait a minute,on second thought,go for it. The bastards are probably watching you right now.

humanbeing
Sounds like a real bummer, man.

Have you considered taking matters into your own hands?

FiveParadox
Quote: Originally Posted by humanbeing

Before this conversations gets too "interesting", it should be considered by members before posting that breaching Canadian law is a violation of the Terms of Use of Canadian Content; conspiracy to break the law is, in many cases, a breach of the law in and unto itself.

humanbeing
Ah well, consider away and then feel free to tell us if you did.

It seems that a stalker with a broken nose, or a stalker who is confronted by a group of angry people, is one who will think twice before stalking someone again.

That said, I was not suggesting killing another person.

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by humanbeing

Sounds like a real bummer, man.

Yeah, I did take matters into my own hands. But only after having complained to the local police three times. Once to the cop at the front desk, once to an officer that was dispatched to my home, and once to an officer in the morality squad.

It's kind of interesting actually. When you consider the people that I've complained to, and the allegations that my stalker brings against me, it is rather odd that my stalker would have any credibility whatsoever. Not only have I complained to law enforcement, but I've also complained to law enforcement oversight bodies regarding their inaction. Funny thing about this, is that my eyes have been opened to how woefully inadequate our system is and how fatally flawed it is.

But yes, to answer your question, I did take matters into my own hands, and ended up being arrested twice. So I'm really rather reluctant to take matters into my own hands again. Although, if the authorities aren't going to do anything, and they're going to continue to feed me a load of bull****, I'm just going to stack the deck in my favour before I set off again. I'm just not the type to let people walk all over me and get away with it.

I've been collecting evidence relentlessly over the last few years. I've caught the local authorities in countless lies. I've uncovered glaring contradictions between what different sources are saying and I've pretty much covered my bases beyond refute. I am abundantly prepared to face the bozos this time around.

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyj

Simpleton,if you tell the cops you want them dead,chances are you will be locked up yourself, without access to a computer. Wait a minute,on second thought,go for it. The bastards are probably watching you right now.

You got it, wallyj. They are most certainly watching me right now. I can say that with absolute certainty. I mean, you'd have to be a total idiot to ignore the overwhelming signs. Although, one must take pause to ponder the significance of the signs. Sometimes, the signs are a sign of support, and sometimes not.

Although, I will admit that I'm very much of an intravert. I'm so intraverted in fact, that I tend to steer clear of developing relationships with too many people. I tend to find people to be more of an intrusion than a friend. Normally, this would be something of a hindrance in my battle, as it allows the perpetrator to carry on his/her crimes with very little opposition. Also, it allows the perpetrator to inaccurately assume strength from a perceived observation of isolation. Meaning, that my being a loner may make it appear to the stalker that they've isolated me. The advantage to me of course, is that I'm better able to notice things that are out of place and out of the ordinary.

Perhaps the greatest miscalculation of my stalker, is that he/she believes I have nowhere to turn. This is in large part due to the fact that I prefer to do everything by the book. I mean, I've already had my *** wrung twice for pursuing unorthodox tactics. Although I feel I really needn't gather any evidence through those means anymore. I've built up a nice tidy little heap of documents to establish my credibility, and evidence to show my allegations to be valid.

I'm quite prepared. Yet, after having been relatively dormant for the last few years, I've fallen into a pit comfortability. This is not good, as it has allowed me to procrastinate on matters that will hardly benefit from inaction.

wallyj
Wow,this may be the time to take up residence elsewhere.Unless you are totally whacked out wearing a tinfoil hat, I would move.

Simpleton

Wow,this may be the time to take up residence elsewhere.Unless you are totally whacked out wearing a tinfoil hat, I would move.

Nah, I'm not moving anywhere. I've been living in Sarnia since I was a wee lad. I've been living at my current residence since 1979. I'm not going to let a bunch of losers run me out of town. I'm a Duke, for Christ's sake. My family bloodline comes from nobility. We don't back down from anyone or anything. Never have... Never will!

And ya know, the evidence speaks for itself. It really does.

wallyj
Do what you have to. I went to court in Sarnia when I was a kid,Grand Bend problems.If you ever run into a fellow named reaume that works for esso tell him I said hi.

Simpleton

Do what you have to. I went to court in Sarnia when I was a kid,Grand Bend problems.If you ever run into a fellow named reaume that works for esso tell him I said hi.

What was his first name? I used to work for a contractor at the local Imperial Oil refinery. I was there from 1993 to 1999. I quit in December 1999.

Yeah, I went to court in Sarnia too. Twice! Both times I was denied bail. The first time I plead guilty and accepted responsibility. That was for uttering a death threat. The second time I spent five months in jail because I refused to plead guilty to something I didn't do. Chicks just ain't my thing. And when someone tries to pin some "chick crime" on me, I'm going to fight it till my dying day. I just feel really strongly about my freedom and abilities to make choices. My choice has always been that I do not want a relationship, sexual or otherwise, with a girl.

Of all the things that I am relatively uncertain about, girls are one thing that I am absolutely certain about. When it comes to me being stuck with a girl, I get real nasty. I thoroughly hate the idea of being with a girl.

But anyway, this whole thing is about honour. it stopped being about right and wrong a long time ago. Not that you care, but somebody does. And that somebody is getting really nervous right about now. Gawd, I love this.

humanbeing
Quote:

Not only have I complained to law enforcement, but I've also complained to law enforcement oversight bodies regarding their inaction. Funny thing about this, is that my eyes have been opened to how woefully inadequate our system is and how fatally flawed it is.

I agree that the system is inadequate and fatally flawed (probably for somewhat different reasons, but I do agree).

And I was talking about these sorts of oversight bodies in another thread earlier and came to the very same conclusion you have. It's funny...

Quote:

And ya know, the evidence speaks for itself. It really does.

What? Got something incriminating on audio? Good on you, if you did.

wallyj
First name is BOB.

Simpleton

First name is BOB.

Nope, can't say that I know him. Although, I've met many Bobs in my travels. Can't say that I've ever met that one. What does he do?

Hotshot
Quote: Originally Posted by "Simpleton
With all due respect JonB2004, if you ever find yourself enduring the kind of crap that I've been forced to endure over the last several years, you will understand. Being under surveillance is not fun. Being maligned and slandered is not fun. Being harassed relentlessly, is not fun. Stalkers should be executed! At least my stalkers should be executed. And when I file my next complaint with the Sarnia Police Service, I am going to spell out my wishes very clearly: [b

I want them arrested and executed![/b]

This whole "crimes of passion" hogwash holds absolutely no water with me. I decide who I like and dislike. I am not going to be forced to like anyone. I'll have them executed before I'll spend a minute in the sack with them. End of story.

I think they are stalking Simp to see if they can actually prove the man has a brain.

Back to reality, death for murderers and child molesters. As far as stalkers are concerned, there are authorities that will deal with that.

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by Hotshot

I think they are stalking Simp to see if they can actually prove the man has a brain.

Back to reality, death for murderers and child molesters. As far as stalkers are concerned, there are authorities that will deal with that.

What? To prove the man has a brain? The man rejects them, that's more than enough proof that he has a brain.

Toro
I sure sympathize with you Simpleton. My wife was stalked for two years by a guy who had a rap sheet as long as his arm. If I had been with her at the time, I would have administered the death penalty on my own. Or at least a severe beating.

shannon
Capital punishment for stalking is silly. I would most surely like to see capital punishment reinstated in this country, but for convicted murderers. My support of capital punishment would also include cases of serious crimes against children.

mikewest
Picking a basket of apples you come across a moldy bruised apple. The simple thing to do is to pick it out and discard it into the compost pile to fertilize next yearís crop. What other option do you have. Possibly allows the apple to stay among the nice apples. Then hope and pray that the other apples donít become bruised and moldy also. Possibly you could take the apple out, wash the mold off and cut the bruises out. This would take some time and what kind of apple would you end up with. This would depend on how bruised it was. You could hire some scientists and possibly with millions of dollars they could repair the moldy bruised apple injecting it with chemicals that change the color of the bruise to match the good part of the apple and kill the mold. Most people would make use of the apple by turning it into compost. What if the apple falls off the tree 6 times? Impossible I know. It would be a very bruised apple. But 6 convictions that relate to child sexual assault/abuse are not impossible in Canada. Peter Whitemore is a very bruised apple. Why we tried to fix him with allowing him out to destroy nice apples is mind-boggling. Now some people want him dead and some people say throw away the key. I would like to see a small amount of good come from his pathetic life just like the bruised apple that fell 6 times from the tree. You want him to repay to society what he has taken away. I would like to see him be use for medical testing. Iím sure there are Drug Companies that would love to have living test subjects. Iím sure Whitemore himself would like to be known as the criminal that allowed scientist to discover the cure for Cancer, Aids etc. Now if he happened to pass away because of the testing became too much for his body. At least he would have made some type of payback to society. Doing something other than rotting in jail at our cost in protective custody. It would be nice if he could give back to all our childrenís future. In some sick way he must know what he has done is wrong but canít help himself. His life would not be enough to repay back society, a miracle would have to happen to possibly come close to paying back for what he has done to those kids. I vote we force him to try and make that miracle come true.

I think not
Mandatory Death Penalty For Stalkers

Harsh

tamarin
I'm for the death penalty for litterers. Scum walk the earth and the litterbugs walk with them. If we're going to execute stalkers and molesters we can be big enough to enlarge the list. The problem is a lot of folks simply aren't great citizens or neighbours. They really are poor excuses for homo sapiens. Currently, they're protected by our laws. Should they be?

Caleb-Dain Matton
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB2004

I have to agree with Jon on this one. Torture is one of the most despictable acts in the world. Capital punishment for stalking is extreme. Obviously, that kind of stalker needs help. Would you recommend capiatal punishment if one of your loved family members was one -- or would you support getting the person help in that case?

Liz
I don't think a death penalty should be MANDATORY for any crime. I do, however, believe in mandatory sentences. Mandatory minimums, not maximums. There are so many levels and reasons by which a crime can be committed.

tamarin
I can certainly see the death penalty as being mandatory for career criminals. Western society does a really crappy job on justice. You can't say to people on one hand that you firmly believe in individual rights and then on the other continually free offenders who delight in preying on the public. If you believe in freedoms and liberty then you protect them, not assail them. Westerners have got to demand more from their feeble justice systems and those parasitical professions that prop them up.