To catch a stalker (How To Catch A Stalker)

Simpleton
I'm wondering if anybody in these forums has ever been stalked, and what measures, if any, you may have taken to capture your stalker?

I, personally, have been engaged in a very long battle against a stalker. Before continuing with this post, I want to first register my total and unadulterated "disgust" and contempt for stalkers. I find stalkers to be among the most vile creatures on the surface of the planet. Anyone who would place another person under surveillance, malign their character and reputation, and take delight in the premise of "owning" or "controlling" another individual is so thoroughly worthless as to be beneath even the most base of indignities.

For several years, I have battled with local law enforcement in an attempt to plead my case of victimization by some worthless *******. In almost all instances, the local police have indulged in ignorance that can only be described with unbecoming anger and profanity. Naive in their beliefs, ignorant in their awareness, and unrelenting in their refusal to be proven wrong, local authorities have stooped so low as to place their own reputations and credibility in a state of irreparable decay. It is with unparalleled sadness that I have awaken ed to the true nature of law enforcement. And it, not unlike that of the stalker, is most alarming.

Allegations require evidence, evidence that is quite easy to acquire, but all too easy for the stalker to manipulate, and therein lies the crux of the problem. To prove that one is under surveillance, one must resort to tactics that could easily be misrepresented by the stalker. A catch 22 exists in that the stalker often gets the headstart, and the pursuing victim can often be perceived as the villain. There is a remedy however. The remedy is perseverence and the unwavering belief that one is right, and that justice must be served.

Being the victim of a stalker raises some very curious realities for the victim. The first awareness, or realization, is that the stalked is essentially on his/her own. The stalker, through deceitful manipulation and self-flattering tact, is often able to head off prosecution and capture, by making witnesses to the crime believe that it is all a game, or that the victim is seeking attention or fame. The victim then becomes embroiled in a battle of credibility that all too often makes the fight for justice that much more difficult. In such times, perseverence can be the only ally of the victim.

It is important for the victim to maintain meticulous records and to log almost every event that occurs in their life. Stalkers cannot be permitted to have free reign, and to garner any sense of strength from the perceived facade of control. Stalkers are very often without control of the situation: How can they be? They are fighting a battle where just one misstep will bring them down. They are engaged in a battle that can be lost with the flip of a coin.

So, having said that, what steps have you taken to capture your stalker? I have taken many steps... Many steps that my stalker finds amusing, but then stalkers are typically stupid anyway.

Said1
An ex- coworker was stalking me a several years ago. He made the mistake of confronting my husband and a friend at a local tavern one night, that put an end to it.

Simpleton
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

An ex- coworker was stalking me a several years ago. He made the mistake of confronting my husband and a friend at a local tavern one night, that put an end to it.

An ex-coworker? Don't you also have a crazy ex-husband?

Hmmm, I want to hear your story. Your story sounds very interesting. You had a former coworker stalk you and confront your husband. Then you got divorced?

Are you currently single? Or are you shacked up with your former stalker?

Sorry, but your story does sound very interesting. Care to share?

I'll share my story. I was once accused of being a stalker by a crazy french lady... She was an engineer, hence my contempt for engineers. Anyway, she called the police on me, and the officer that responded thought that the bitch was out of her skull. He didn't think that I had broken any laws, and he didn't feel any urgency in dealing with the problem.

It's really quite absurd, actually. Personally, I'm gay, and wouldn't have wanted a relationship with this person regardless, but that's really a moot point. What happened, was that she called the Sarnia police and an officer was dispatched to talk to her. The officer listened to her story, and decided that there was really nothing there. That was on a Thursday. The officer decided that there was no urgency in dealing with the matter, and informed the bitch that he would speak to me on his next day shift, which was the following Monday.

The bitch wasn't satisfied with this. After all, she was an all too important engineer, and anybody that dares talk to her is an obvious criminal. So she called the police again. She wanted the matter dealt with immediately. So the police handed the matter over to another officer who came to my home on the Friday. He basically just told me not to talk to her, and that if I saw her, it would probably be a good idea to just go the other way. He said that he couldn't lay any charges because I hadn't actually done anything, and he closed the case.

The stupid bitch, however, still thinks that there's an ongoing case, and I get phonecalls from the police from time to time. It seems that everytime a piece of spam shows up in her email, she thinks it's me trying to start some relationship with her.

Yeah, she's a total nutjob! And what really bothers me about that whole situation, was that she wasn't even attractive. I mean, being accused of stalking is one thing... But being accused of stalking an ugly chick is totally unacceptable.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I was actively involved in with an organization called Radio Watch Sarnia. The owners of the local radio stations must have done a background check on me with the police, and discovered that I had been accused of stalking some bitch. So they tried to make a capital of that. Total morons they are. If they had actually read the friggin' file, they would have realized that I hadn't actually done anything, and that the lady that accused me was a lunatic. Aside from that, I have had no history of involvement with females, and absolutely no criminal record.

Crazy? You're damn right it's crazy! But every god-forsaken word of it is absolutely true. It really wouldn't surprise me if that insane bitch is on the phone calling the police on me right now. In her eyes, this post is probably an attempt at starting a relationship with her. What a friggin' whacko!!!

Said1
Yes, I do have an ex, who is a little bit crazy, but not a stalker. And no, I didn't hook up with the stalker.

But yes, he did confront my ex and his friend in a bar with all kinds of personal information about both of us. He knew where we lived, our daughter’s name, where BOTH of us worked. I have no idea how he found out about my place of employment since I worked from home, for an agency. He was also familiar with Tim’s work schedule, which was fairly regular, but did fluctuate here and there, being a truck driver. Then, when he was finished saying all the above, he went on to say something along the lines of ‘you better watch it when you pull into the yard late at night you never know what might happen when you’re all alone in the middle of no where. I proved I know where you work, I know where you go, I know you’re not always going to be with Tracy….etc, etc’. Maybe he was just psychic and not crazy after all.

Anyway, I worked with this person for about a year when I was 19. This incident took place when I was about 26 or 27. I had not seen this person more than 2 or 3 times (only spoke to him once!) since working him and certainly didn’t give him any of the information he knew about us, since none of it would have happened yet in the first place.

We weren’t even that ‘close’ to begin with, so I was quite taken aback with all he knew and what he did that night. I suppose he might have known a few people we did and asked, but it was still really creepy nonetheless.

Said1
[quote="Simpleton"]

I'll share my story. I was once accused of being a stalker by a crazy french lady...

I would say that explains it all right there.

Simpleton

Yes, I do have an ex, who is a little bit crazy, but not a stalker. And no, I didn't hook up with the stalker.
But yes, he did confront my ex and his friend in a bar with all kinds of personal information about both of us. He knew where we lived, our daughter’s name, where BOTH of us worked. I have no idea how he found out about my place of employment since I worked from home, for an agency. He was also familiar with Tim’s work schedule, which was fairly regular, but did fluctuate here and there, being a truck driver. Then, when he was finished saying all the above, he went on to say something along the lines of ‘you better watch it when you pull into the yard late at night you never know what might happen when you’re all alone in the middle of no where. I proved I know where you work, I know where you go, I know you’re not always going to be with Tracy….etc, etc’. Maybe he was just psychic and not crazy after all.
Anyway, I worked with this person for about a year when I was 19. This incident took place when I was about 26 or 27. I had not seen this person more than 2 or 3 times (only spoke to him once!) since working him and certainly didn’t give him any of the information he knew about us, since none of it would have happened yet in the first place.
We weren’t even that ‘close’ to begin with, so I was quite taken aback with all he...

Quote has been trimmed
Wow! That is weird. So did you get divorced soon after that incident, or quite a while after that incident? And the stalker hasn't bothered you since? Since your divorce?

That is really weird.

Simpleton
[quote="Said1"]
Quote: Originally Posted by Simpleton

I'll share my story. I was once accused of being a stalker by a crazy french lady...

Explains my very conscious effort to steer clear of all females? Yes! Yes, that is precisely why I will never go within ten feet of another female for the rest of my natural born life. And trust me, maintaining that kind of distance from all females is very tough to do. I mean, one looks rather foolish standing ten feet away from the female person in line at a variety store. But that's precisely what I do. Never again will I give some butt ugly wench the opportunity to tell people that I'm attracted to her. Never again!!!

If I had my way, I'd move to a country where females were outright banned. But that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Said1

[

Wow! That is weird. So did you get divorced soon after that incident, or quite a while after that incident? And the stalker hasn't bothered you since? Since your divorce?

That is really weird.

We spilt up about 4 yrs later.

The stalker never bothered me, although he did drive by my house once when I was outside. Other than that I haven't seen him.

Said1
[quote="Simpleton"]

Explains my very conscious effort to steer clear of all females? Yes! Yes, that is precisely why I will never go within ten feet of another female for the rest of my natural born life. And trust me, maintaining that kind of distance from all females is very tough to do. I mean, one looks rather foolish standing ten feet away from the female person in line at a variety store. But that's precisely what I do. Never again will I give some butt ugly wench the opportunity to tell people that I'm attracted to her. Never again!!!

If I had my way, I'd move to a country where females were outright banned. But that's not going to happen anytime soon.

I meant the part about her being french explaining it all.

Said1
Simpleton, I must say I'm shocked!

No remarks aboot my typos!?!

Simpleton

Simpleton, I must say I'm shocked!

No remarks aboot my typos!?!

Shocked that I haven't commented about your typos? Or shocked about other things?

Actually, I don't comment about your typos, because you're actually beginning to grow on me. I'm beginning to like you. I didn't like you at first... If you hadn't noticed.

I see now that we actually have some common ground. We've both been stalked!

Colpy
Quote:

For several years, I have battled with local law enforcement in an attempt to plead my case of victimization by some worthless *******. In almost all instances, the local police have indulged in ignorance that can only be described with unbecoming anger and profanity. Naive in their beliefs, ignorant in their awareness, and unrelenting in their refusal to be proven wrong, local authorities have stooped so low as to place their own reputations and credibility in a state of irreparable decay. It is with unparalleled sadness that I have awaken ed to the true nature of law enforcement. And it, not unlike that of the stalker, is most alarming.

Here's one for you, if you are becoming disenchanted with police in general.

I work for an armoured car company, both transporting valuables and as a training officer. My training dep't boss was called and asked to attend a laison meeting with the Chief and the head of the ERT unit in a major eastern city. He thought "Wonderful......perhaps new ways to work together and be in contact on the street".........NO SUCH LUCK.

To his amazement, he was told that calls from us would ONLY be responded to by the ERT unit (SWAT, for the uninitiated), and that the absolute MINIMUM response time would be 25 minutes. AND (get this) the ERT would UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES approach a hot zone. (where there was still shooting going on).

So, we were told....."You're on your own. Don't bother calling us unless the shooting is all over. Then, if we are SURE the shooting is all over, we'll drop by in 30 minutes or so(dressed REALLY cool in fatiques, heavy body armour and armed with the very BEST automatic weapons), and look at the dead bodies. "

I hope none of you expect the police to protect you.

JT Salinger
Most vile creatures on the planet? Well, I've never molested a child, raped anyone, beaten a child or an elderly person, never stolen from a church or a school, never left a baby in a dumpster, nor did I ever try to cheat in an election or lie in court. I guess we'd have to slightly re-define the word vile in order for this to fit me. I don't take delight in a premise of owning or controlling anyone, as you so arrogantly put it, but I do get great enjoyment from what I do. I don't even call it stalking, I call it "starshiping." And that's because I'm very "out there," a real space cadet with his head in the clouds, but maybe even THAT is better than being some whining simpleton coming online to ramble about keeping meticulous records of her stalkers and yadda yadda. If you're really having to keep meticulous records of people, and the police won't take you seriously, maybe this is because YOU are the one stalking? Ever consider that possibility?

lone wolf
What's even scarier is you searched out a three-year-old thread to do it!

karrie
inventive trolling.

VanIsle
That post goes beyond weird. Why on earth would you search out a 3 year old post to respond to. Must be some very valid reason.

Ron in Regina
Buddy would'a hit upon that Thread from a search engine (like Google) searching
for a specific combination of words....& linked right through to a 3yr old Thread.

That's how I discovered this Forum myself. Once hunting for info on "AGW," & once
again in hunting info on "N.E.P. and the Dion Green Plan thing..."

First time on the Forum...I doubt he even spotted the dates on the postings.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Aug 24th, 2009 at 03:10 PM..Reason: typo

Said1
He's probably right though, simpleton's dip stick didn't quite reach the oil, anyway.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

inventive trolling.

And one single paragraph is indicative of a proxy....

Nuggler
[quote=Simpleton;719860]

Hence the name, "Simpleton"

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

He's probably right though, simpleton's dip stick didn't quite reach the oil, anyway.

And, the oil is probably not low.

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

Buddy would'a hit upon that Thread from a search engine (like Google) searching
for a specific combination of words....& linked right through to a 3yr old Thread.

That's how I discovered this Forum myself. Once hunting for info on "AGW," & once
again in hunting info on "N.E.P. and the Dion Green Plan thing..."

First time on the Forum...I doubt he even spotted the dates on the postings.

Yeah but searching for what?

lone wolf
Section 264 maybe?

Does anyone remember the guy on here a while back (around two years ago) who was going on about bad cops and conspiracies against him? I think he was eventually banned....
Last edited by lone wolf; Aug 24th, 2009 at 08:45 PM..

L Gilbert
I stalk my wife frequently. Sometimes I can actually sneak up on her without detection. Most of the time, though, I think she's just humoring me.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Section 264 maybe?

Does anyone remember the guy on here a while back (around two years ago) who was going on about bad cops and conspiracies against him? I think he was eventually banned....

Was that Quandry? or whatever his name was

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Was that Quandry? or whatever his name was

I believe he is talking about WarriorWon.