how to find someone

Romana Croatia

Jun 24, 2006
Bjelovar
silverangel.blog.hr
Hello. Can someone tell me, or help me ... I know that is hopeless but.... I would like to find one person from Canada. His name is Michael, he is 22 , and thats all I know about him, haha. He has a brother Martin and he was at Lloret de Mar (Spain) at disco Hollywood (20th of June) Last name : something like Colla, Cola, Kola, do not know. :D
Hehe this is stupid, I know. Does someone has an idea how to find that person :wink: ?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Michael must have been shakin and bakin that night. Was he wearing a white suit with bell bottoms? Soloing to "Stayin Alive"?

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Romana Croatia said:
Hello. Can someone tell me, or help me ... I know that is hopeless but.... I would like to find one person from Canada. His name is Michael, he is 22 , and thats all I know about him, haha. He has a brother Martin and he was at Lloret de Mar (Spain) at disco Hollywood (20th of June) Last name : something like Colla, Cola, Kola, do not know. :D
Hehe this is stupid, I know. Does someone has an idea how to find that person :wink: ?

Without a last name or some other form of identification that would limit the search to a specific geographic area, good luck.

If you had a last name, the search would be relatively easy. Provided Micheal is not a person that has any reason to hide his location.

If you had some other information about Micheal, like an email address or something similar, you would be able to reduce your search area, and hope for better results.

With just a first name and the knowledge that the person is from Canada, I'd say that you're pretty much SOL.

From what I've read in your post, I see no reason to suspect that this Micheal is even in Canada. You did say that you met this person in Spain, right? It is highly possible that Micheal is a person that has moved away from Canada.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I have him here!
He says he misses and loves you too.
Ok, I'm lying.
Maybe you should tell us more about you because on the off chance him or his friend is reading, he may remember that way.
Canada is pretty big, maybe just come here and start shouting "Michael, Michael"

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Some recommendations:

If you know his name, google search it; he might have left a trace, made it into a local newspaper article, etc, which could provide further clues.

If you know name and location, white pages of the local phone book... if he's listed.

If you have met him before and know where he sometimes hung out, go back ther and ask around, and spread the word you're looking for him.

If you suspect he might be looking for you, post your information on-line. It's risky, 'cause then everyone can search it, but it can work. To minimize the risk, post your name (unfortunately there's know way around that one) and a new e-mail address of which you could dispose later once he will have contacted you. So in the end, you only have your name on-line, with the e-mail abandonned.

Of course, all of this depends on just how seriously or desperately you need to find him, and how much effort you're prepared to put into it. How important it is to you to find him.

Romana Croatia

Jun 24, 2006
Bjelovar
silverangel.blog.hr
Thanks to those who are trying to help me ... and those who are making fun of this, I know that it's stupid, but I had to try. :wink:
Ok, I ve met him in Spain... We were together only for couple of hours... He told me where he lives in Canada, and I am sure that he is from Canada but I just can't seem to remember the name of the town coz Ive never heard of it.
I've all ready tried to google his name but he didn't left any trace. I do not know his location, so I can't find him in white pages of the local phone book. I can't spread that i am looking for him - I am in Croatia now.
This last option sounds good although i don't know where to post my informations...
I really wanted to find him because we didn't have chance to say goodbye to each other properly and... Hmm... there no need telling you all the story... but yeah, he was really somethig in every single way . :angel1: I will remember him for a long time. I am not desperate to find him or something. I just wanted to try so my heart can be stilly - At least I tried .. :D

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Keep trying, this is fun, and sorry I made fun of ya. Look at a map of Canada and maybe one of the town names will ring a bell. It's not stupid either, what if you did find him this way? What a story for the grandkids.

Was he french at all? You'd be able to tell because he would have been a real prick, yet charming anyway if you are cute!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
You could always try canada411.ca with those name combinations and search each province.

If he was french speaking, narrow it down to Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick.. If he was English speaking, then try every province.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Re: RE: how to find someone

GreenGreta said:
Was he french at all? You'd be able to tell because he would have been a real prick, yet charming anyway if you are cute!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She calls em like she sees em..............

Should make sure Blackleaf reads this.

Good one Greta........ROTFLMAO

:lol:

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Did Michael do anything besides whatever it is you do in hot Spanish discos with a couple of hours to kill....

Seriously, if he had a certain job like a doctor or lawyer or teacher, then his name might come up on a list of their associations, so plug his name in with the job...

Or was he a student? If he was in University then that would really limit the number of cities he could be from in Canada.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Do you remember anything about the name of his school? If it was a college or university?

Wait...was his name Michael Noble? Goofy Looking guy from Napanee?

Elder

Electoral Member
Jan 15, 2011
New Westminster, BC, CA

There is a Michael Colla on facebook. There is a picture of him so you will be able to tell. Without proper name is difficult to find Isuppose. Do you know what city he is from? that would give you a good clue. good luck with your search.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Why bump something from 5 years ago?

Canadian men are rare in Europe but trust me the women cannot resist a tall, handsome romantic Canuck, she has probably since found a new one since we're a dime a dozen compared to otherwise timid Europeans.