Any Siblings

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So does anyone have siblings?

I have one sister. And even though we argue alot, and she pulls my hair some times I would protect her from all the bad guys that might try things with her outthere in this world, even though she could take care of herself with the claw like fingernails she has.

(Looks at scars from scratches)

However, because I guess that is what brothers do for sisters, we look up for them. So does anyone else have a brother or sister.

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
I do have a sister.

We argue sometimes, but I know that she really worries about the family. Males don't care about the family alot.

I do my part as well. I can help her with whatever I can. I try the things for her that I wouldn't do for myself.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I have a blood sister I didn't know about untill a year and a half ago.

Cool.

It sounds interesting you guys. And I am glad to say that I wouldn't receive any more scars from my sister because I entered into the military before her. I am her superior. :D

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I have an older brother. We hated eachother when we were younger then when I was about 16 we became great friends. I'm going to be in the wedding party this summer.

I also have a half-biological brother who is 12 years younger than me (it's my birth mom's son). Apparently my birth father also has some kids, but I don't know them.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I have an older brother who beat me up and gave me various chronic syndromes.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I have two brothers, one 4 years older, one four years younger than I.

I was the classic middle boy......TROUBLE!

I get along very well with both siblings.........partly because I can not stand fighting within the family. Period.

Political arguments don't count.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I have only cousins - one cousin brother, about ten years older than me, I don't know him too well, and four cousin sisters, who are all younger than me. I used to tease the life out of them when we were kids. But we are all real good friends now - they often come to me to ask some advice (or to ask me to tell their parents they are with me, when they are having fun somewhere :) ).
Sometimes I feel really old when one of them is telling me about her boyfriends and stuff like that, and I remember going over to her parents' place with my mother to help her mother when she was just born. Oh well... No one is getting younger.... :(