Any Siblings

Jersay
So does anyone have siblings?

I have one sister. And even though we argue alot, and she pulls my hair some times I would protect her from all the bad guys that might try things with her outthere in this world, even though she could take care of herself with the claw like fingernails she has.

(Looks at scars from scratches)

However, because I guess that is what brothers do for sisters, we look up for them. So does anyone else have a brother or sister.

Jersay
No one else has siblings.

Well then you don't know what your missing.

Look at scars again.

Said1
I have a half-sister, who was born when I was 17. Mom likes me best though.

Finder
I have a blood sister I didn't know about untill a year and a half ago.

dekhqonbacha
I do have a sister.

We argue sometimes, but I know that she really worries about the family. Males don't care about the family alot.

I do my part as well. I can help her with whatever I can. I try the things for her that I wouldn't do for myself.

Rota
i have two full sisters, a half brother, two step sisters and a step brother

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by Rota

i have two full sisters, a half brother, two step sisters and a step brother

So, you are 2+(1/2)+2+1=5.5 members in family?

Jersay
Quote:

I have a blood sister I didn't know about untill a year and a half ago.

Cool.

It sounds interesting you guys. And I am glad to say that I wouldn't receive any more scars from my sister because I entered into the military before her. I am her superior.

tracy
I have an older brother. We hated eachother when we were younger then when I was about 16 we became great friends. I'm going to be in the wedding party this summer.

I also have a half-biological brother who is 12 years younger than me (it's my birth mom's son). Apparently my birth father also has some kids, but I don't know them.

Jersay
Interesting.

Well even though my sister and I fight we still get along great. Even though I have a few scars.

Riyko
I have 1 brother and he's older then me I've always stood up for him and protected him.

Jersay
Girl protecting the guy. What a nice sister.

Kreskin
I have an older brother who beat me up and gave me various chronic syndromes.

Jersay
Wow. Rough.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Wow. Rough.

The neurological disorder is just about under control.

Jersay
Hope you get it under control. Dang.

Kreskin

Hope you get it under control. Dang.

Down to minor twitching and the occasional wolf howl. Everything is fine.

SpookyTheCat
Three sisters still living one older two younger

I grew up the middle child..only boy

Colpy
I have two brothers, one 4 years older, one four years younger than I.

I was the classic middle boy......TROUBLE!

I get along very well with both siblings.........partly because I can not stand fighting within the family. Period.

Political arguments don't count.

Vereya
I have only cousins - one cousin brother, about ten years older than me, I don't know him too well, and four cousin sisters, who are all younger than me. I used to tease the life out of them when we were kids. But we are all real good friends now - they often come to me to ask some advice (or to ask me to tell their parents they are with me, when they are having fun somewhere ).
Sometimes I feel really old when one of them is telling me about her boyfriends and stuff like that, and I remember going over to her parents' place with my mother to help her mother when she was just born. Oh well... No one is getting younger....

missile
I have 3 living sisters[1 died young] and grew up having to protect them.

Dexter Sinister
I have three younger brothers, one older sister, and one twin sister, who is technically older because she was born 20 minutes before I was. Yep, there's six of us, and not a dud in the lot, we're a close, mutually supportive and respectful family group, a credit to Mum and Dad's parenting skills. My wife has two older brothers, one younger brother, one older sister, one younger sister, and the same can be said of them. Life's been pretty good to us so far.

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

I have three younger brothers, one older sister, and one twin sister, who is technically older because she was born 20 minutes before I was. Yep, there's six of us, and not a dud in the lot, we're a close, mutually supportive and respectful family group, a credit to Mum and Dad's parenting skills. My wife has two older brothers, one younger brother, one older sister, one younger sister, and the same can be said of them. Life's been pretty good to us so far.

Wow.

annabattler
I was,I thought,an only child, with no cousins within 2000 miles....the neighbourhood kids became my "siblings".
At age 45,I discovered I had a half brother....I went through the whole "search" process, was matched with a man in Saskatchewan, and he and I had a magnificent "reunion"....with me sharing photo albums and family history and the like with him.
However,six months after our reunion, the agency called me to say they'd made a mistake...he WASN'T my real half brother. Since the agency was only prepared to send him a letter of apology,I went to Regina and broke the news myself. We were both distraught !!
We continue to call each other, and visit. The agency did locate my real half brother...he's a nice man, but I don't feel the spark that I do with the first one.
Life sure is interesting.

Dexter Sinister

Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

I have ...etc. Life's been pretty good to us so far.

Wow.

My sentiments exactly. There's hardly a day goes by I don't have occasion to be grateful for the quality of people my parents were, and the quality of people my siblings, wife, and in-laws are. The more I learn about other people's lives, the more strongly it is borne in upon me how incredibly blessed and fortunate I've been. Everybody's life should be like mine: interesting and useful things to do that I'm good at and that pay well, really first class parents (who are, alas, both dead now, and I still miss them every day), five loving and supportive siblings, a wife who in her fifth decade is still a hot babe who continues to love me despite my manifest shortcomings, adult children who on Father's Day still give me cards that say things like "World's Greatest Dad."

Could it get any better? I don't think so. It's almost enough to make a man feel guilty about his good fortune. Almost. That's just a good Protestant upbringing talking, which I think I've mostly got past; Protestants are conditioned to feel guilty about everything good that happens to them.

And Puritanism, the extremist form of Protestantism, is the horrible fear that somebody, somewhere, might be having a good time...

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by annabattler

...he WASN'T my real half brother.

Aw Anna, babe, that sucks out loud. What a horrible mistake. On the other hand though, now you know this guy who's not related to you with whom you felt a real spark. Other possibilities suggest themselves...

Kodiak
I have one sister, 4 years younger. Have an okay relationship. Between the two of us we have 8 boys, I have four and she has four. Grandson central!

manda
I have one brother who is the product of the marriage of my mother and father, he's 32

I have 2 brothers and a sister who are the children of my father and stepmother, 16, 15 and 10;

I have 3 brothers who are the children of my stepdad and his previous wife, 35, 33, 25

I'm 27 with 3 boys, 10, 61/2, and 4

my other half has an older sister, younger brother and younger sister.

Quite a hell of a bunch we are

#juan
My mother had nine children starting in 1926. I am the second youngest. Of my four brother and four sisters, I have one sister and two brothers remaining. I am the only one who went to college. My two children have both gone on to university. Our world seems to be unwinding as it should. We have two grandchildren. The oldest is 14 and an A student. Our Granddaughter is just over four months old and she seems to be training everyone.

no new posts