22-29 12 40.00%
30-39 5 16.67%
40-49 6 20.00%
50-65 3 10.00%
>65 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Graeme
I am curious what everyone does.

Are you in school? If so at what level? What do you study?

Are you working? What do you do?

Maybe Work And School!

Where do you plan on going from here career wise? Maybe to get your Masters or Phd.

And last I am also curious about the age demographic here. So that is what I made the poll!

Graeme
I am in the field of electronics, I own a business designing custom electronic circuits and manufacturing, marketing, and installing a loss prevention product I invented.

In the near future I hope to enter in to home automation/consumer robotics, and build a company with a focus on automating as much of the world as possible.

I am 24

darkbeaver
I have to get into a little electronics this summer, charge control solar panels, windgenerator etc;

dekhqonbacha
http://www.canadiancontent.net/forum...ic.php?t=15654

dekhqonbacha
We recently voted. And the vote was oficially accepted. There was no fraud.

I go to shool and work.

Graeme
Quote: Originally Posted by dekhqonbacha

We recently voted. And the vote was oficially accepted. There was no fraud.

I go to shool and work.

I can't remove the poll now... oh well.

Colpy
Guard and Branch Trainer for an Armoured Car company.

Have a BA in history and poly sci, and a BEd.

Don't ask.

Graeme
Hell, I know a guy working as a head guard for some company making 35 an hour which is way more than he could expect to make working in the field of his degree (which I can't remember)

Kodiak
Interesting votes so far. 25% of the votes went to one of each of the age groups(Gee, all four of us). I was thinking of fudging the results a bit but I thought maybe I would be discovered. After all how many 0 - 12 years do you think we will have voting?

Vereya
I am 27 and I am a technical writer/tester in a software developing company.
Considering the fact that I know very little about computers (I am just an average dumb user) and nothing about programming, sometimes things get a bit difficult for me. But I manage to manage, so far .
And besides, I am the only girl there. That is very convenient, as I can observe the natural habits of the species known as human male

Jo Canadian
Me? I'm a lackey at a call centre.

I've been moved around a bit, once working in a magazine section, then for a website for a...frequent flyers points type of program...Now I'm Tech for a VoIP program. It's much better than the previous two because the people aren't as P*ssed off as usual and a little bit smarter....most of the time.

Jersay
In the 18-20 range. Am a Candian forces member and go to university.

DurkaDurka
I am 29 and I test software for Bell ExpressVu.

manda
I'm 27, and work in a call center as well. I'm not a lackey though, I'm the supervisor type person who listens into the lackeys and makes sure that they're doing their job correctly.

I have a BA with a major in English Literature and minors in French and Spanish

I have applied as a LOG officer with the Army, and plan to go on to law school, JAG, and eventually my PhD. I'm aiming high!

Calliope
Cinco de Mayo,1946

Vicious
I'm 39 for the time being.

I work for an technology/entertainment company. We're in the business of allowing people to talk anonamously. To access some of our products you must dial 1-900-...

I'm in the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence end of things.

We also have a call centre and are always looking for skilled management types.

Graeme
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

In the 18-20 range. Am a Candian forces member and go to university.

Canadian Forces, cool, civilian or soldier? are you a reserve? What do you do?

What are you taking in University?

Graeme
Quote: Originally Posted by Vicious

I work for an technology/entertainment company. We're in the business of allowing people to talk anonamously. To access some of our products you must dial 1-900-...

hahahaha, so are any of the girls who answer the phone actually attractive? asuming these are the 1-900's I think they are.

Finder
Security Supervisor and administator for a large corperation. I also go to university part time and am running for political office soon.

Graeme
What level of Government? Where? if it applies what party.

I considered running for mayor for a while, but now I am to busy with my business.

Finder
local politics, and as a councillor. There are no parties at the local level and I have not seeked the party I'm affiliated with for support. However I did let a few people in the party know during the last fed election that I was going to make a run for the posistion. basically told the person who I thought might run if he was unsuccesful that I wanted to.

Anyhow I'm a New Democrat. I guess you could consider me to be on the right wing of the party.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Finder

Security Supervisor and administator for a large corperation. I also go to university part time and am running for political office soon.

I'd vote for you Finder.

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

I'd vote for you Finder.

thanks. lol.
My hopes arn't up, the councillor in my ward who was supposed to retire, chose not to. He calls himself a conservative but even the sun has given him extremely low ratings. Usually for the sun to give a "conservative" low ratings you have to be really bad. However as you may know unseating these guys are extremely hard to do. So I've decided to cut the amount of resources into the election, but I've not given up. Should be fun.

glossprincess
I'm still at uni doing B. Business and BA International Studies. Gonna be an events coordinator one day.

For the time being though....I am working at reception in a youth hostel.....actually, it won best large hostel in the world 2005 by hostelworld! Its an AWESOME job! I get to meet loads of awesome new people every day and all the perople I work with are young, fun and fabulous!

GuyIncognito
at the ripe ol' age of 27 I have dedicated myself to Logistical planning & International Transportation, I am now a partner at a small firm in Ontario. I'm KEEN on it!

Vicious
Quote: Originally Posted by Graeme

Quote: Originally Posted by Vicious

hahahaha, so are any of the girls who answer the phone actually attractive? asuming these are the 1-900's I think they are.

Unfortunately the one-on-one content provider is off site. However the average age of the employees probably 25 ish. Makes for a nice work environment.

Vicious
Quote: Originally Posted by GuyIncognito

at the ripe ol' age of 27 I have dedicated myself to Logistical planning & International Transportation, I am now a partner at a small firm in Ontario. I'm KEEN on it!

Whenever I think about Logistics I think of the five P's. Planning prevents piss-poor performance.

evil midnight

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

I'd vote for you Finder.

thanks. lol.
My hopes arn't up, the councillor in my ward who was supposed to retire, chose not to. He calls himself a conservative but even the sun has given him extremely low ratings. Usually for the sun to give a "conservative" low ratings you have to be really bad. However as you may know unseating these guys are extremely hard to do. So I've decided to cut the amount of resources into the election, but I've not given up. Should be fun.

I am 24, and very cutie... I work in the Security Industry as well, I also work for a huge corparation as well. Plus I am the biggest Yorkie love around. I have two Yorkies who are cute and get into trouble lol

Finder never give up on running, I truly beleive you have a good chance be elected. I am here to support you and help you "WIN !"

Graeme
What is with all the peopel in security on this site?????????

dekhqonbacha
KGB, FBI, RCMP all here.

no new posts