Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >65

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
I am curious what everyone does.

Are you in school? If so at what level? What do you study?

Are you working? What do you do?

Maybe Work And School!

Where do you plan on going from here career wise? Maybe to get your Masters or Phd.

And last I am also curious about the age demographic here. So that is what I made the poll!

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
RE: What do you do?

I am in the field of electronics, I own a business designing custom electronic circuits and manufacturing, marketing, and installing a loss prevention product I invented.

In the near future I hope to enter in to home automation/consumer robotics, and build a company with a focus on automating as much of the world as possible.

I am 24

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Re: RE: What does everyone do? How old is everyone?

dekhqonbacha said:
We recently voted. And the vote was oficially accepted. There was no fraud.

I go to shool and work.

I can't remove the poll now... oh well.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
:) Hell, I know a guy working as a head guard for some company making 35 an hour which is way more than he could expect to make working in the field of his degree (which I can't remember)

Kodiak

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2006
Nanaimo
Interesting votes so far. 25% of the votes went to one of each of the age groups(Gee, all four of us). I was thinking of fudging the results a bit but I thought maybe I would be discovered. After all how many 0 - 12 years do you think we will have voting?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I am 27 and I am a technical writer/tester in a software developing company.
Considering the fact that I know very little about computers (I am just an average dumb user) and nothing about programming, sometimes things get a bit difficult for me. But I manage to manage, so far :) .
And besides, I am the only girl there. That is very convenient, as I can observe the natural habits of the species known as human male :lol:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Me? I'm a lackey at a call centre.

I've been moved around a bit, once working in a magazine section, then for a website for a...frequent flyers points type of program...Now I'm Tech for a VoIP program. It's much better than the previous two because the people aren't as P*ssed off as usual and a little bit smarter....most of the time.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I'm 27, and work in a call center as well. I'm not a lackey though, I'm the supervisor type person who listens into the lackeys and makes sure that they're doing their job correctly.

I have a BA with a major in English Literature and minors in French and Spanish

I have applied as a LOG officer with the Army, and plan to go on to law school, JAG, and eventually my PhD. I'm aiming high!

Vicious

Electoral Member
May 12, 2006
Ontario, Sadly
I'm 39 for the time being.

I work for an technology/entertainment :lol: company. We're in the business of allowing people to talk anonamously. To access some of our products you must dial 1-900-...

I'm in the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence end of things.

We also have a call centre and are always looking for skilled management types.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Jersay said:
In the 18-20 range. Am a Candian forces member and go to university.

Canadian Forces, cool, civilian or soldier? are you a reserve? What do you do?

What are you taking in University?

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Vicious said:
I'm 39 for the time being.

I work for an technology/entertainment :lol: company. We're in the business of allowing people to talk anonamously. To access some of our products you must dial 1-900-...

I'm in the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence end of things.

We also have a call centre and are always looking for skilled management types.

hahahaha, so are any of the girls who answer the phone actually attractive? asuming these are the 1-900's I think they are.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
What level of Government? Where? if it applies what party.

I considered running for mayor for a while, but now I am to busy with my business.