Independent Palestine
I did this as Part two:

Canadian Flag:

[/img]
American Flag

[/img]

British Flag:

[/img]
And it wasn't that hard at all to choose the Canadian flag.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Canadian flag forever, and I don't care what it looks like.

Actually all three of the flags are attractive in their own way. But I love Canada and it's flag means everything.

sha_zapple

Nominee Member
Jan 26, 2006
RE: Which One looks Bette

I like the simplicity of the canadian flag, but the colours and the symmetry of the british flag. Im not really a fan of the american flag though, theres too many lines and no symmetry

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa
I like the Canadian flag in all of its forms EXCEPT when I see it sewn on people's backpacks in Europe or anywhere else in the world. Seriously, when you do that you're nothing but a walking cliche. Does anyone else find that annoying?

All of the flags that you've posted are attractive in their own way.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I agree about it on the backpack. However, some of those guys in Europe walking around with the Canadian flag are Americans who don't want people to know they are Americans, and they may soil the good name of Canadians.

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa
Not only do the Americans that you've described annoy me, but so do Canadians who do it to show that they aren't American. If some asshole treats you like crap because he/she thinks you're from a certain country, then he doesn't deserve your business or should just be ignored for being an, um, asshole.

I've never had a problem with being confused for an American, and sometimes I even tell people that I am American if they ask, just for shits and giggles :)

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
although that image of the Union Jack is pretty bad I still like their flag the best.

The Canadian flag is nice, but I think I like it more for the patriotic felling than its design.

So to be objective I chose the Union Jack.