Quote: Originally Posted by missile
I wanted to be a notorious gunfighter & wound up working most of my life as a postman.
Been there, done that, got the old LCUC T shirt. 29 years. Retired 2003.
Small world eh wot
Just curious but:
1. Do you believe that CUPW was the worst goddam thing that ever happened to letter carriers?
2. Do you think Bob McGarry was on a personal power trip, really thought the LCUC could win the representation election, or did the prick sell us down the river?
3. Did you ever just line up on a poodle, terrier, lab, that had you in their sights, and boot them halfway across the street?
4.Did you ever have the urge to confront the 5th person who asked if it was "cold enough for you?" on a -35 day, and kick em right in the groin?
5. Were you ever known to carry a piece of pipe wrapped in newspaper for "aggressive" canines?
6. How many times did the fingers on your "carry" hand turn white in the winter.??
7. Is it really great to meet an old friend and pass the time of day, and talk about the home folks so many miles away? Or is that bull**** too?