Something for the single guys!

Zan
for all you guys searching for that uniquely perfect date, here ya go! www.polishhotdog.com/videos/g...terkimberl.asp (external - login to view)

#juan
Wow Zan, that was exciting...

I think you have to be a young single guy.... :P

FiveParadox
Er...

Times like this make me happy to not have anything to do with women in a romantic capacity. She was somewhat scary, I think.

Zan
5Par, I think she'd scare any sane guy...

the bit about the headbones though... tooooo funny!!!

dekhqonbacha
Zan you want discourage us, single guys?
We will run after them until we got one, once we have then we will try to get rid of her.

missile
There's only one man I can think of as the perfect mate for her..and that is,Ted Nugent[he only eats what he kills,too]

Kreskin
There should be a reality TV show for this one. Release about 10 guys into the wild and have her take home the first one she gets in a headlock.

Machjo
No thanks, I'm vegan. And besides, what would be my fate if I should by lying next to her when all of a sudden she gets a vivid replay dream of one of her hunts and happens to be a sleep walker? If my head is anywhere near her at that moment, I'm breakfast!

Hmmm... notice the video never mentionned the fate of her last boyfriend? Could he have been an unintentional breakfast from one of her sleepwalks too?

Hmmm... I steer clear, thanks.

Zan
I think she broke his headbone.... LOLLLLL

Daz_Hockey
Why does she sound like a character from Napoleon Dynamite?

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by Zan

for all you guys searching for that uniquely perfect date, here ya go! www.polishhotdog.com/videos/g...terkimberl.asp (external - login to view)

No thanks I already dated a Woman Police Officer that was enough for me. In some ways this chick's bitterness reminds me of her..

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by Zan

I think she broke his headbone.... LOLLLLL

Good point. Maybe that particular incident was a vivid dream she had thinking it was true. But she was in fact wrestling her boyfriend in bed unawares. To this day all she can recount is that they went to bed together, then she went hunting in the middle of the night (that was her sleepwalk), and woke up the next morning and her boyfriend was gone, while she felt quite full from the "stag" she ate (little does she know, that was her boyfriend). So now she thinks he's a dufus who dumped her.

Cosmo
OMG ... I'm stealing Moche's Christmas reindeer head bones and heading off to California. Buh bye Shell ... found me one I can take home to Mom!

CAD
Quote: Originally Posted by dekhqonbacha

Just encouragement to us gay men. Not that I needed validation by any gi-wearing dojo lady, but she's infinitely more masculine than several guys I've met. Scary. Can we say "over-compensation," everybody?

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by CAD

Quote: Originally Posted by dekhqonbacha

Just encouragement to us gay men. Not that I needed validation by any gi-wearing dojo lady, but she's infinitely more masculine than several guys I've met. Scary. Can we say "over-compensation," everybody?

Are you guy?

Well, don't say
Quote:

... us gay men. ...

most of us must not be gay.

FiveParadox
No ****, Sherlock. :P Nobody's questioning the statistics.

I think that CAD was speaking on behalf of the gay segment of the membership (the gay guys, anyway).

Finder
that was a good one. fake of course but good

CAD
Quote:

I think that CAD was speaking on behalf of the gay segment of the membership (the gay guys, anyway).

Yes, I was channeling the gestalt. All seven of them, whoever they are.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

No ****, Sherlock.

Hey, 5P, that's so unlike your normal written style.

Andem
Kinda reminds me of MadTV's Lowered Expectations.

mimiki
oh my god! i wonder how many replies she's got?

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

There should be a reality TV show for this one. Release about 10 guys into the wild and have her take home the first one she gets in a headlock.

And what would be the name of the show? How about "Chicks of Prey"? Or simpley "Hunters"? Or maybe "Hunter Women"? Or how about "In Heat"?

I can see it right now, terrrified men running for their lives as these women are chasing them into the woods. We could have seens of women jumping on men and biting them at the jugular. Others dragging the bloody prey to home base with their mouths. Thank God I can run fast. But God I hope I can outrun these women! It wouldn't be running as if my life depended on it. It would be running because my life depended on it.