#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Wow Zan, that was exciting... :wink: :lol: :lol:

I think you have to be a young single guy.... :p

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There should be a reality TV show for this one. Release about 10 guys into the wild and have her take home the first one she gets in a headlock.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
No thanks, I'm vegan. And besides, what would be my fate if I should by lying next to her when all of a sudden she gets a vivid replay dream of one of her hunts and happens to be a sleep walker? If my head is anywhere near her at that moment, I'm breakfast!

Hmmm... notice the video never mentionned the fate of her last boyfriend? Could he have been an unintentional breakfast from one of her sleepwalks too?

Hmmm... I steer clear, thanks.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Something for the sin

Why does she sound like a character from Napoleon Dynamite?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Re: RE: Something for the single guys!

Zan said:
I think she broke his headbone.... LOLLLLL

Good point. Maybe that particular incident was a vivid dream she had thinking it was true. But she was in fact wrestling her boyfriend in bed unawares. To this day all she can recount is that they went to bed together, then she went hunting in the middle of the night (that was her sleepwalk), and woke up the next morning and her boyfriend was gone, while she felt quite full from the "stag" she ate (little does she know, that was her boyfriend). So now she thinks he's a dufus who dumped her.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Something for the sin

OMG ... I'm stealing Moche's Christmas reindeer head bones and heading off to California. Buh bye Shell ... found me one I can take home to Mom!

CAD

May 14, 2006
the lowest 48
www.xmere.com

dekhqonbacha said:
Zan you want discourage us, single guys?
Just encouragement to us gay men. Not that I needed validation by any gi-wearing dojo lady, but she's infinitely more masculine than several guys I've met. Scary. Can we say "over-compensation," everybody?

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un

CAD said:
dekhqonbacha said:
Zan you want discourage us, single guys?
Just encouragement to us gay men. Not that I needed validation by any gi-wearing dojo lady, but she's infinitely more masculine than several guys I've met. Scary. Can we say "over-compensation," everybody?

Are you guy?

Well, don't say
... us gay men. ...
most of us must not be gay.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
No shit, Sherlock. :p Nobody's questioning the statistics.

I think that CAD was speaking on behalf of the gay segment of the membership (the gay guys, anyway).