Most painful thing you have experienced?

IR1337
Childbirth? A breakup? Something stupid you did once?

Kreskin
No birth stories for me. Gall stones were pretty dreadful.

Tom Green Fan
Yea being born hurt, i can vividly remember being squeezed out

selfactivated
Loosing your best friend

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom Green Fan

We heard your mom scream, after she saw you.

JonB2004
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

Nice one, Kreskin!

Riyko
Deaths, I've gone through more then my fair share of them to last me a lifetime...

When my best friend left me for a while.

Mogz
Having a doctor and 2 nurses try to set the bone in your broken hand (a break which is 2 degrees away from being a compound fracture), only to realize after 20 minutes or so of trying that on the x-rays it clearly shows the bone is jammed against another bone and surgery will be required.

Cosmo
Lessee ... Tats? Na. Piercings? Mebbe. Gallstones? Getting up there. Aha! I got it ... when I got stung by a bee and had to be transported to the hospital and a STRANGER had to ride my Harley to his place off the highway. Yep, that's it!!

selfactivated
Thats not pasin thats TORTURE!!

Tom Green Fan

Wouldn't have been as loud as your Mum was screamin last nite while i was bonkin her

missile
Being hit on the ankle with a hammer by one of my crazy cousins

Machjo
Divorce? Not the most painful, but the most painful I care to share on this forum.

There has been physical pain in my life, but for some reason I could always shrug it off. It's the emotional stuff which always gets me.

#juan
When I was a kid, maybe ten years old, there was a short set of stairs between one level of the school yard and another.(about eight steps) We used to think it was a lark to go down those stairs on our bikes. The very last time I went down those stairs, the chain broke on the top step and I rode the crossbar down those stairs. My ride was cushioned only by a pair of family jewals that felt every step. First, I thought I was dying. Then I was afraid I wouldn't. Nothing was seriously damaged since I have fathered two great kids but that was serious pain.

Kreskin

Wouldn't have been as loud as your Mum was screamin last nite while i was bonkin her

Well she is 86 and probably hasn't had much for a while.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo

It's the emotional stuff which always gets me.

Right. Me too. All the physical pain I've ever endured was from injuries of various kinds. I always knew they'd heal. The emotional injuries don't heal like that, they're always there in some form. Divorce, death of loved ones, betrayals by people I thought were friends... Had 'em all, and some days they still hurt just as much as the day they happened.

dekhqonbacha
a nightmare. I was surrended by black stuffs. I wanted to scream but no voice was coming out of my mouth.

GreenGreta
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Lessee ... Tats? Na. Piercings? Mebbe. Gallstones? Getting up there. Aha! I got it ... when I got stung by a bee and had to be transported to the hospital and a STRANGER had to ride my Harley to his place off the highway. Yep, that's it!!

Never say to a Harley owner "Your bike was stolen? It's insured tho right?" As if money can replace his harley. Dumb.

My Mom is dead and it's mother's day. Yup that's the most pain I've ever felt.

Mogz
Actually the most pain I think anyone in I know is feeling today is my girlfriend friend, who's mother died at 9:30am today (Mothers Day) of brain cancer. That has to be painful.

Blackleaf
Stepping on the prongs of an electrical plug with bare feet; zipping up my flies and catching the tip of my manhood in the zip; touching an electric fence when I was about 8 years old - and then touching it again a minute later just to experience the pain once more; accidentally spilling freshly made, boiling hot coffee onto my naked chest.

unclepercy
I'll have to second what several have said - the death of my mother.
If you have a good relationship, as we did, there is no recovering from it. I have had people tell me their mom has been gone 20-30 years, and they miss her every day.

Other say that the death of a child is far worse, but I haven't had that happen (knock on wood).

Uncle