Stupid 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Stupid 9/11 Conspiracy Theories..
Thatsjuststupid.com
Excerpt:
A conspiracy theory is an account of social or natural phenomena, according to which a secret organization or powerful individual is responsible for a phenomenon and has deliberately deceived public opinion in connection with it, typically with the motive of partisan gain at the expense of the wider society. When conspiracy theories combine logical fallacies with lack of evidence, the result is a worldview known as conspiracism. Conspiracism is a worldview that sees major historic events and trends as the result of secret conspiracies.

Since the terrorist attacks on America that took place on September 9/11 2001, theories of conspiracy flourished. These "theories" are often irresponsible, lacking in fact, and ignorant of key factors of cicumstance and physics that took place on 9/11.
Christopher Hitchens represents conspiracy theories as the 'exhaust fumes of democracy', the unavoidable result of a large amount of information circulating among a large number of people. Other social commentators and sociologists argue that conspiracy theories are produced according to variables which may change within a democratic (or other type) of society.

According to many psychologists, a person who believes in one conspiracy theory is often a believer in other conspiracy theories. Psychologists believe that the search for meaningfulness features largely in conspiracism and the development of conspiracy theories. That desire alone may be powerful enough to lead to the initial formulation of the idea. Once cognized, confirmation bias and avoidance of cognitive dissonance may reinforce the belief. In a context where a conspiracy theory has become popular within a social group, communal reinforcement may equally play a part.

http://thatsjuststupid.com/911.htm

Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7501020220921158523&q=Stupid+9/11+Conspiracy+Theories

9/11 Conspiracy Theory believers are Moonbats!! :confused2:
What will the repsonse of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Moonbats be? Perhaps Links to Conspiracy Theory Websites to prove their Conspiracy Theories? :confused1: :confused1: :confused2: :confused2:

Of Course the comments by Dan Dailey Retired FDNY Chief who was there on 9/11 and lost 50 friends mean nothing to the Conspiracy Theory Moonbats..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
You must like the topic

or, presumably, you wouldn't have posted it.

Have fun.............Cheers

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:
You must like the topic

or, presumably, you wouldn't have posted it.

Have fun.............Cheers
Yeah I love proving the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Moonbats Wrong! 8)

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
[/color]

9/11 Conspiracy Theory believers are Moonbats!! :confused2:
What will the repsonse of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Moonbats be? Perhaps Links to Conspiracy Theory Websites to prove their Conspiracy Theories? :confused1: :confused1: :confused2: :confused2:

Of Course the comments by Dan Dailey Retired FDNY Chief who was there on 9/11 and lost 50 friends mean nothing to the Conspiracy Theory Moonbats..[/i][/b]

And you are wrong again,they spend more time, trying to insult those who ask question, than trying to prove they are wrong, in less than 25 sec( we calculated it...) i found a big tremendous mistake.

In your link it says.

Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But according to NIST investigation only three parameter column reached 482 F, a temperature in which the steel remain 99% of his strenght.

http://wtc.nist.gov/

Note also, at 1100 F, all windows explodes, according to demolition compagny that i personnaly called in the last few weeks, and none of this happen on 9-11, on the same floor of the plane's crash, note also that some peoples were standing where the plane crash, asking for help.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
But i have to admit, those who believe in conspiracy theory are mostly stupid, who is stupid enough to believe that 19 muslim terrorist( most of them werent even able to fly a cesna) was able to hijack the most powerful nation in the world?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
"But according to NIST investigation only three parameter column reached 482 F, a temperature in which the steel remain 99% of his strenght. "

Something wrong here.

Are you trying to tell me that these columns only reached a temperature a mere 30 degree F over the 451 degrees that is the flash point for PAPER?

Amongst HOW MANY tons of burning fuel?

I don't need an expert to tell me THAt is just SILLY.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: Stupid 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

aeon said:
But i have to admit, those who believe in conspiracy theory are mostly stupid, who is stupid enough to believe that 19 muslim terrorist( most of them werent even able to fly a cesna) was able to hijack the most powerful nation in the world?
First if you knew anything you would know Passenger Air Liners such as the 757's can be flown by anyone with some Pilot Training as once their in the Air the avionics is all computerized which doesn't require a trained pilot which is why the Hijackers were able to fly the planes with the training they had. The 9/11 Hijackers only wanted to know how to fly while in the Air, they had no desire to learn takeoff or landing techniques.

They were able to do what they did because it took years of planning and the Hijackers were dedicated to their cause. That's what Sleeper Cells do, train and get ready for when it's their time..

I guess you also debunk comments made in the Video by Dan Dailey Retired FDNY Chief because he's in the Conspiracy isn't he?

NORAD wasn't prepared to deal with Attacks against the United States from within, they were caught off guard. Now get back to making more Kool-Aid so you have something to drink while surfing the Conspiracy Websites..
:lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Johnny Utah said:
aeon said:
First if you knew anything you would know Passenger Air Liners such as the 757's can be flown by anyone with some Pilot Training as once their in the Air the avionics is all computerized which doesn't require a trained pilot which is why the Hijackers were able to fly the planes with the training they had. The 9/11 Hijackers only wanted to know how to fly while in the Air, they had no desire to learn takeoff or landing techniques.

They were able to do what they did because it took years of planning and the Hijackers were dedicated to their cause. That's what Sleeper Cells do, train and get ready for when it's their time..

I guess you also debunk comments made in the Video by Dan Dailey Retired FDNY Chief because he's in the Conspiracy isn't he?

NORAD wasn't prepared to deal with Attacks against the United States from within, they were caught off guard. Now get back to making more Kool-Aid so you have something to drink while surfing the Conspiracy Websites..

Do you want me to find video of firefighters saying they saw and heard explosions?? police reports that says bomb were exploding before the tower collapse??

The problem with the officials story , they say hani hanjour flew a 757 into the pentagone, but fail to explain , how they would have found washington from where they hijaked the plane, which the distance was 45 min by plane from washington, and being able to do a 180degree turn, fly 4 feet over the ground at 400 mph and smashed into the pentagone, all the moves done , were professsional one, but according to hani hanjour instructors, he was a very bad pilot, who couldnt even fly a cesna.

Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot. "I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon," the former employee said. "He could not fly at all."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F20A11FD35550C778CDDAC0894DA404482

Also,why didnt he choose to crash directly to the pentagone, and killed donald rumsfeld and many others , instead of going around and crashed into the pentaone, which was the only part of the pentagone, which was under construction and repairs.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Johhny Utah

They aren't stupid, they lack common sense. Bush hadn't been President for 8 months and he managed to pull off the greatest terrorist attack on American soil. That's pretty competent don't you think? Contrary to Katrina.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

aeon said:
Johnny Utah said:
aeon said:

Do you want me to find video of firefighters saying they saw and heard explosions?? police reports that says bomb were exploding before the tower collapse??

The problem with the officials story , they say hani hanjour flew a 757 into the pentagone, but fail to explain , how they would have found washington from where they hijaked the plane, which the distance was 45 min by plane from washington, and being able to do a 180degree turn, fly 4 feet over the ground at 400 mph and smashed into the pentagone, all the moves done , were professsional one, but according to hani hanjour instructors, he was a very bad pilot, who couldnt even fly a cesna.

Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot. "I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon," the former employee said. "He could not fly at all."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F20A11FD35550C778CDDAC0894DA404482

Also,why didnt he choose to crash directly to the pentagone, and killed donald rumsfeld and many others , instead of going around and crashed into the pentaone, which was the only part of the pentagone, which was under construction and repairs.
Here we go again with you're they planted bombs inside the WTC lol. What they heard sounded like bombs going off was the WTC Towers giving sounding like explosions so of course to Fire Fighters around the WTC before it collapsed it sounded like Bombs going off but it wasn't..

I don't get you're comment about the pilot of the 757 that crashed it into the Pentagon. That link in the other thread I posted proved a plane crashed into the Pentagon, there's no doubt you just choose to not believe it because Conspiracy Theories make you feel safe lol..

As for being able to fly a 757, hell with some training even I could fly one when it's flying even you as I said the avionics is all computerized, but takeoff and landing is a different story. The 9/11 Hijackers also spent time in Flight Simulators which real pilots train with..

I think not
Johhny Utah
They aren't stupid, they lack common sense. Bush hadn't been President for 8 months and he managed to pull off the greatest terrorist attack on American soil. That's pretty competent don't you think? Contrary to Katrina.

ITN you're right they lack common sense I mean hell look at you know who's 9/11 Conspiracy Theories lol. Yeah Bush wasn't President when 9/11 was being planned but Bush was still able to plan 9/11 years ahead. .

Next to the Screwed up repsonse to Katrina Bush must be a Mastermind to plan 9/11 when he was still Governor of Texas..

Whoops I've said to much!
:eek:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Johnny Utah said:
Here we go again with you're they planted bombs inside the WTC lol. What they heard sounded like bombs going off was the WTC Towers giving sounding like explosions so of course to Fire Fighters around the WTC before it collapsed it sounded like Bombs going off but it wasn't..

Wrong again.

Reporter for USA Today stated that the FBI believed that bombs in the buildings brought the buildings down

(video)

NY Fire Department Chief of Safety stated there were "bombs" and "secondary devices", which caused the explosions in the buildings

(video)

NYC firefighter stated "On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building"

http://web.archive.org/web/20010914...l.com/people/special/0,11859,174592-3,00.html

Assistant Fire Commissioner stated “I thought . . . before . . . No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building [not up where the fire was]. You know like when they . . . blow up a building ... ?" -- and a lieutenant firefighter the Commissioner spoke with independently verified the flashes

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gregory_Stephen.txt

A police report states World Trade Center "Police Desk reporting an explosion on the lower level" 8 minutes after plane crash (page 17, which is page 2 of the Chronological Report of the WTC Radio Transmissions on 9/11/01)

http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/pa-transcripts/pa-police-reports01.pdf

NYC firefighter stated “It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit. . . [W]e originally had thought there was like an internal detonation, explosives, because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.”

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Cachia_Edward.txt

Police Officer described events which occurred inside Tower One after the second plane hit and well before that tower collapsed: "We went back up to the sixth floor . . . . Then there was an eerie silence and it was like you knew something was going to happen. There just seemed to be one explosion after another. I was separated from the guys from the bridge . . . by another explosion, massive again, sucking the air out of your lungs and then just a wind more intense this time with larger pieces of debris flying." (pages 94 & 95, which is page 2 & 3 of a hand-written memorandum)

http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/pa-transcripts/pa-police-reports02.pdf

World trade center employee stated "the bottom of our building was blown out"

http://xrl.us/gsji

Worker in one of the twin towers discusses explosion on the 8th floor

video

Another worker in the twin towers states "when we get to the lobby, there was this big explosion"

video

Johnny Utah said:
I don't get you're comment about the pilot of the 757 that crashed it into the Pentagon. That link in the other thread I posted proved a plane crashed into the Pentagon, there's no doubt you just choose to not believe it because Conspiracy Theories make you feel safe lol..

As for being able to fly a 757, hell with some training even I could fly one when it's flying even you as I said the avionics is all computerized, but takeoff and landing is a different story. The 9/11 Hijackers also spent time in Flight Simulators which real pilots train with..

First of all, flight 77 was headed to santa barbara, californi, no dc washington, when they hijacked the plane, they were 45 min away from washington, so they had to turn the plane, but how would they have found washington withouth ground help?

Secondly instrutctors say, hani hanjour was a very bad pilot, so how would he have suddenly a good pilot , by making a 180 degree turn, fly 4 feet over the ground and crashed in the pentagone, where this part of the pengaone, was under construction, instead of going directly to the pentagone, and killed more peoples?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

HQ ATTACK: Taken three days after 9/11, this photo shows the extent of the damage to the Pentagon, consistent with a fiery plane crash. PHOTOGRAPH BY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
9/11: Debunking The Myths
PM examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11.
PopularMechanics.com
Published in the March, 2005 issue.
Excerpt:
THE PENTAGON
At 9:37 am on 9/11, 51 minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Center, the Pentagon was similarly attacked. Though dozens of witnesses saw a Boeing 757 hit the building, conspiracy advocates insist there is evidence that a missile or a different type of plane smashed into the Pentagon.

Big Plane, Small Holes
CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

Aeon, now are you going to try and say that Popular Mechanics is somehow in on the 9/11 Conspiracy? Or will you not even bother to read the full 9 pages? This again proves you're 9/11 Conspiracy Theories wrong.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Many people when asked on the street the day of 9/11 thought they were bombs. Because they didn't see the planes flying into them.

I bet there were all types of explosions going on that day in the towers but that does not mean they were bombs.

A few months ago there was a serious fire at a local business. I happened to witness it as it was near my house. There were all kinds of explosions.

Does that mean they were bombs?

Hey... Maybe Bush and the FBI was involved with burning down the local paper storage place! :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
Aeon, now are you going to try and say that Popular Mechanics is somehow in on the 9/11 Conspiracy? Or will you not even bother to read the full 9 pages? This again proves you're 9/11 Conspiracy Theories wrong.[/i][/b]

What is the point of this? you firstly try to show that the wtc 1 and 2 werent brought down with explosives, now that i brought interesting facts, you change the target,this is pathetic seriously what is point of me , continuing talking to you?

sorry i seee none, and by the way, the point you bring, doesnt explain how and why hani hanjour became a good pilot, and more importantly , it doesnt show how they found the pentagone and washington from where they hijacked the plane.

Jhonny Utah said:
he tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

The report by ASCE doesnt say that the hole in the C-Ring was made by the jet's landing gear.In fact there is no mention in the report on what happened to the aircraft engine inside the pentagone.

Here is the complete report by ASCE

That again show the credibility of Popular Mechanics.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Today the US gov't is releashing the surveillance camera films of the plane crashing into the Pentagon.......which they have with held until now because they were first part of the investigation.....then part of a trial.

The conspiracy theorists will not be confused by the facts however, they've made up their minds.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Colpy said:
Today the US gov't is releashing the surveillance camera films of the plane crashing into the Pentagon.......which they have with held until now because they were first part of the investigation.....then part of a trial.

The conspiracy theorists will not be confused by the facts however, they've made up their minds.

Ok cool, do you have a link that talk about it , at the least?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

aeon said:
Colpy said:

Sorry, I do not.........but I expect them to be all over the news later today, and then readily available.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Colpy said:
aeon said:
Colpy said:

Sorry, I do not.........but I expect them to be all over the news later today, and then readily available.

I hope they released, something that we could see, not 5 or 6 frame of a video, like they released 3 years ago, that was completly ridicoulus, they have the chance to prove that conspiracy theorist are wrong, i hope they will do it for real.