Can someone polish up short text? Please!

MoniS

May 6, 2006
I have ordered text translation in Germany a few days ago (German --> English), paid for this work nearly 50E but to be honest the text
doesn't look well for me. Can anyone native speaking english take a look at it and polish it up, please? I would be very grateful for your help.

Below is the text

How many steps do we make everyday? We are only aware of our feet if something goes wrong with them or is going to be painful. In many cases, our Silicone Insoles may be helpful.
They are designed to provide reduction of shock loads and vibration to the entire foot. This can relieve pain and prevent arthrosis in the ankle joint, knee joint and hip joint areas.
Due to the inserted heel spur compensation (BLUE DOT) an additional relief of the heel spur origin is also possible.
The 100% viscoelastic silicone offers the best preconditions for a soft and gentle walking.

Indications
Achilles tendonitis, arthrosis in the ankle, knee and hip joint. Degenerative changes of the spinal column, heel spur.

Artikel-No.:
4W106 Silicone Insole, ž length, with damping of heel and ball of foot
4W107 Silicone Insole, 1/1 length, with damping of heel, longitudinal arch and ball of foot, without pad

Application
These insoles are placed in the shoe. They fit in every closed normal or sports shoe. Take care to remove any other paddings or foot supports already contained in the shoe.

Care and cleaning instructions
Keep the insoles away from direct sun. Do not touch the silicone with the sharp objects (e.g. shoehorns). This could cause damages to the material. These inserts can be cleaned with lukewarm water and washing-up liquid.

Side-effects
Side-effects are not known. If, however, complications should occur, contact your physician, technician or specialized dealer.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
MoniS said:
I have ordered text translation in Germany a few days ago (German --> English), paid for this work nearly 50E but to be honest the text
doesn't look well for me. Can anyone native speaking english take a look at it and polish it up, please? I would be very grateful for your help.

Below is the text

How many jiggles do we make everyday? We are only aware of our breasts if something goes wrong with them or they are painful. In many cases, our Silicone Implants may be helpful.
They are designed to provide reduction of shock loads and vibration to the entire chest. This can relieve pain and prevent sagging in the neck, knee joint and hip joint areas.
Due to the indented shoulder strap marks (BLUE LINES) an additional relief of the underwire is also possible.
The 100% viscoelastic silicone offers the best preconditions for a soft and gentle caressing.

Indications
Achilles Heel (i.e. Men have a weak spot for these), complimentation of well turned ankles, protuding hip accentuation. Degenerative changes of the spinal column, heel spur don't matter, but looking good does.

Artikel-No.:
4W106 Silicone Implant, Size 42 DDDD (500 ml)
4W107 Silicone Implant, Size 38 CCCCC(250 ml) with added cushioning effect

Application
These implants are placed in the slits provided by your plastic surgeon. They are interchangeable to coordinate with any warddrobe. Take care to remove any other paddings or foot supports already contained in the site.

Care and cleaning instructions
Keep the insoles away from direct sun. Do not touch the silicone with the sharp objects (e.g. ask engineers to remove pens from their pockets). This could cause damages to the material. These inserts can be cleaned with lukewarm water and washing-up liquid.

Side-effects
Side-effects are not known. If, however, complications should occur, contact your physician, technician or specialized dealer.The company assumes no liability for misuse of product or consequences thereof for use or misuse of product.

Enjoy!!!

I hope this helps you MoniS. If there are any other things you need reviewed, please post them!!!