My new granddaughter

#juan
First documented smile

I don't think this was gas or any other intestinal phenomenon. This was a real smile. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Not quite:

#juan
Closer:

Kodiak
Beautiful little Girl!!

#juan
Now that is a smile:

Riyko
Awe she's so cute ^_^ it makes me excited for my newphew to be born.

Kodiak
Boy does this bring back some wonderful memories. Looking forward to grandbabies myself.

#juan
Thanks Kodiak, we think so.

Kreskin
She is a cutie.

#juan
Riyko, Kreskin,

We are going to spoil her so bad....

Riyko
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Riyko

We are going to spoil her so bad....

Ah ^_^ the best part when it's not yours spoiling it XD

Cosmo
Awww ... Juan ... I'm not much of a baby person but damn, she is cute! That smile looks like trouble. Imagine that look when she's about 14 and you're having to fence the property with 220 volt to keep the boys out!

Thanks for posting the pics. I love pics!

I think not

Now that is a smile:

She's adorable #juan. Congratulations, all the best to her, happy and healthy in her life.

She took from your wife's side I bet.

#juan
I tell everyone that she has her grandmother's brains, and that I still have mine. I have to erase this or I'm dead...... :P

#juan
Thank you ITN, Cosmo,

When she is 14 years old, I will consider a three hundred foot radius mine field. I don't want anyone near her who is anything like I used to be. The guys with cars will be put on the rack.

I think not
I have a feeling #juan if she cracks a smile accompanied by a please, you just might let her go out.

You can always follow her around you know. :P

#juan
Quote:

You can always follow her around you know.

Follow her? I thought I would sit in the back seat with my shotgun.

Seriously, My own two children turned out great, for all my fretting and worrying.......I still have my shotgun..

Zan
awwwww... #Juan. What a gift! Enjoy this new chapter in your life... being a grandparent must be awesome! She's lovely... and nope, that's definately not a gas smile, ya got the real thang goin on there! So what kind of funny faces and noises did ya have to make to coax it outta her? LOL

bluealberta
Hey Juan, I know what you are going through, just had my first granddaughter a month and a half ago. I can see that both our grandkids are going to compete for Miss Canada in a few years!

Congratulations, being a grandparent is great! And you get to send them home when they get cranky!! (Not that my grandkid is ever cranky, you know!!!!)

I think not

Quote:

You can always follow her around you know.

Follow her? I thought I would sit in the back seat with my shotgun.

You might have to wait a while for great grandchildren

#juan
Great grandchildren?

but that would make me...gasp, .. really old...

jimmoyer
LOL !!!

Great pictures, #Juan.

Loved the sequence. Powerful that first smile.

fuzzylogix
Absolute sweetie! Congrats to the parents and lots of good times ahead for you all!

Colpy
Congrats to your family Juan.

Ain't grandkids wonderful?!

#juan
Thanks Jim, Fuzzy, Colpy, all,

Here is another picture showing that she isn't always pleased with us.

#juan
Zan wrote:
Quote:

awwwww... #Juan. What a gift! Enjoy this new chapter in your life... being a grandparent must be awesome! She's lovely... and nope, that's definately not a gas smile, ya got the real thang goin on there! So what kind of funny faces and noises did ya have to make to coax it outta her? LOL

I think I hurt myself making faces. It only took 93 pictures.....thank God for digital cameras............

:P

I think not
Haha, the Maple Leafs are a nice touch.

#juan
Hey ITN

In a few months I will show you the hockey outfit I bought her..

I think not
#juan I can feel your joy on the other side of the continent through a computer. I can't wait to see her in the hockey outfit.

no new posts