Sassy's dirty little secret?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Okay in a public forum I will admit to a dirty little secret, are you ready? Okay here it is: I keep a memory book and when I see a verse, poem, recipe-never tried any by the way-or a line in a book or a home DYI tip and I write it down in my memory book noting the author and the book. I've been doing this since I was a child, my Grand Mother passed this hobby down to me. Does anyone else do this? No? What's your dirty little secret.

P.S. A few forum members have quotes in my memory book!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Sassylassie said:
Okay in a public forum I will admit to a dirty little secret, are you ready? Okay here it is: I keep a memory book and when I see a verse, poem, recipe-never tried any by the way-or a line in a book or a home DYI tip and I write it down in my memory book noting the author and the book. I've been doing this since I was a child, my Grand Mother passed this hobby down to me. Does anyone else do this? No? What's your dirty little secret.

P.S. A few forum members have quotes in my memory book!

Ohhh I thought you were going to say you were a Stripper on Fri & Sat Nights. :(

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
man I wish I had a better memoy in the first place.

My dirty little secrect which has eaten away at me since I did was when I was 12 one of my friends was big into stealing stuff from stores. So I'd go along with him and usually watch him do it. He got me to do it once and I stole an xmas light bulb. Gawd the one and only thing I stole ever, and it eats at me to this day. lol. I doubt the store I took it from is still there so I doubt I could pay for it even now.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
For 10 years I recorded my dreams.

There's a little trick in Freud's book in 1900, Interpretation of Dreams, on recalling your dreams.

As you are half awake and now aware you are
dreaming (the hypnagoic state) , begin to play your dream backwards,
asking what happened before that ? And
what happened before that? And then you hit
the inevitable wall, and you puzzle over it, still
replaying your dream as much as you can.

Then speedwrite it down, with no care of The
Crank's Rules of Order.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Stripper, shame on you Johnny besides men prefer bleached blondes don't they.

lol Toro, at least you have a fan.

ITN, I'm only 5/2 the aviator isn't real-sorry.

Finder, there there dear, I too stole once when I was five but it was bubble gum and Mother made me take it back to the store. For some reason the manager didn't want it back after I chewed it?

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Sassylassie, your memory is just too good. lol. and when you are five it doesn't count. lol. You don't know any better, you see candy you are hungry and it is sweet and everything to you is free. lol.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
My secret isn't even original

My girlfriend and I sent three pizzas to a mean neighbor down the street!

I know the driver was POd because he slammed his car door!

We finished off that little bit with a request for a cab at the same house.

Then we hid in my closet until my brother dragged us out and we confessed. I loved nights when my parents were out!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
My dirty little secret? hmmm.................................

I have none as I was and still am a perfect angel.
:D