Some one say something interesting!!

Eazy
This forum is a little on the boring side. Can someone say something interesting to keep my attention?

JonB2004
Well, what do you want to talk about?

Eazy
How bout some dirt on the boyfriends/ Girlfriends? Anybody got any issues they wanna share

JonB2004
Are you a teenager?

Eazy
No! I'm A SPUNKY 23 year old girl who has a short attention span. I don't want to talk about what people had for diner last night, or what your favorite pizza is? C'mon guyz we can do better than this!!

JonB2004
What do you like to talk about? And not something stupid, please.

Canadian with a hyphen
define stupid JonB

Rachelle-

JonB2004
I just don't want any meaningless topics.

Eazy
OK How about this... I have this friend she's 24 and very very pretty, I love her to death but she dates these guys that well.....are geeks. I know it sounds bad but what makes it worse is she knows their geeks she just uses them for their money, she gets them to buy her all sorts of stuff then she dumps them. She's a Golddigger!! I feel bad for these guys cause most of them are really nice just kinda dorky. Do you think I should say something to her? Should I say something to the guys she's playing? or should I just not do anything and let the players play?

JonB2004
Tell her to stop using people.

Canadian with a hyphen
what do u think of the new Range Rover? do u like it ? would you buy it?

if i give the choice of buying 2004 X5 and Range 2002 Range Rover .. what would choose and why?

JonB2004
I can't drive yet. But if I could, I wouldn't touch a Range Rover, let alone drive it.

Eazy
I never liked Range Rovers I think they look funny. If your gonna go for a pricy SUV you should go with an Escalade with some Chrome on the tiresbut honestly im a car girl myself.

JonB2004
I like big trucks like the Chevy Avalanche.

Canadian with a hyphen
I never bought an american car in my life and never will...
I think Escalades are too pimpy ...They look nice but i wouldn't drive them.
JhonB, why wouldn't u touch a Rover , what don't u like about it ?

Eazy
YA Avalnche's are dope!! My friend got one of her geeks to buy her an Avalanche

JonB2004
They look like boxes. A big box on wheels.

Sassylassie
Easy, one day your friend's beauty will fade and she'll find herself all alone in her one bedroom apartment with four ex-husbands and no friends. She sounds like one shallow chick?

Canadian with a hyphen
I think the rover is the ultimate driving machine
Eazy...choose the next subject

Canadian with a hyphen
Quote: Originally Posted by Eazy

OK How about this... I have this friend she's 24 and very very pretty, I love her to death but she dates these guys that well.....are geeks. I know it sounds bad but what makes it worse is she knows their geeks she just uses them for their money, she gets them to buy her all sorts of stuff then she dumps them. She's a Golddigger!! I feel bad for these guys cause most of them are really nice just kinda dorky. Do you think I should say something to her? Should I say something to the guys she's playing? or should I just not do anything and let the players play?

she will wake up one day ... i don't think u should say anything...coz she will not change anything unless she is convinced that those guys are not the right ones for her ..
unless u can convince her ... i wouldn't try to change anything

Eazy
JohnB - I can't believe your dissing the Avalanche! What do you like... the Ford Focus? or maybe a little Toyota Echo? or the BIG PIMPIN Smart Car? Ha Ha

JonB2004
Eazy, I was dissing the Range Rover, not the Avalanche. The Avalanche is my favorite vehicle.

Eazy
Speaking of Smart cars I saw one that got smoked by a Dodge Ram on my way to work today. Not so SMART!

Sassylassie
lol Easy you can really do one liners justice. I'm still laughing.

JonB2004
Smart cars are kind of cool looking and environmentally friendly. But I don't like the fact that they only go up to 100 km/h and that they get damaged so easily.

Eazy
Ya and the fact that you have to wind them up before you leave the house

JonB2004
LOL.

Eazy
What kind of car do you guys have? I have a 1992 Honda Prelude. Does anyone have a name for their car? Anybody wanna know my cars name?

JonB2004
Sure. What's your car's name?

Eazy
BABY