Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Now, I am just too buzy to get involved with this forum anymore. It has been fun and I have met alot of people who are of different stripes, from many different nations which is really cool, but trying to juggle everything I have to say that I am leaving Canadian Content for good. So be well everyone.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: Bye, Jersay!

Jersay, I hate to see you going! But I suppose I can't stop you.

The membership of Canadian Content is going to be impacted immensely by the void you're going to leave behind. I hope your memories of this place are good ones, and I bid you a good life. I wish you luck with whatever endeavours you may undertake in the future — and as an honoured member of our Canadian Forces, I am going to order you (as these forums' self-appointed Minister of Colours) to be very safe.

Bye, Jersay.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
jersay-- dont go the left needs you

if you must go however
then do yer thing
and be back when you are not so busy--ok

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
oh JERSAY....... this is your choice.... but really i think you must think about all that time you take to arrive your posts about 3000
.... do you think it easy to leave the nice forum..... i hope to see your posts again in your free time :cry:

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I will have some free time but not to much, especially in the summer. I am still thinking of retirement but its kind of like ITN said, you are all an addiction, even the right-wing ones.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Well I am really buzy with school in the summer and the military. But I think my retirement policy is a little silly. I think I can find some time, even if it means a few days missing CC, or a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.