Name you favorite province or territory.

Name your favorite province or territory.

• British Columbia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alberta

• Saskatchewan

• Manitoba

• Ontario

• Quebec

• New Brunswick

• Prince Edward Island

• Nova Scotia

• Newfoundland

• Yukon Territory

• Northwest Territories

• Nunavut Territory

• Total voters

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hey Jon. I'm BC born and raised so gotta pick BC. I think I live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I like Alberta too. Haven't seen much of the east. A sheltered creature I am.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: Name you favorite pro

I love all of Canada. But I like some areas more than others.

Kodiak

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2006
Nanaimo
I too think that Canada is the greatest. I voted for BC only because I live here. But I am surprised that the Yukon didn't even get one vote it would be my second choice.

Laika

Electoral Member
Apr 22, 2005
Where The Wild Things Are
RE: Name you favorite pro

I've been all across this country and back, but I've never been to NWT or Yukon. What are the major points of interest? I can't vote for it if I haven't been there yet!

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: Favourite Province or Territory

I voted for the Province of British Columbia.

Canada, ad mari ad mare ad mare, is a beautiful nation. However, here in my home Province, where one can go to the beach, hike through a temperate rainforest, and then proceed to go skiing on the ice-and-snow-packed mountains, I would have to say that the scenic nature of the Province-west-of-the-Rockies can't be beat.

Kodiak

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2006
Nanaimo
The Yukon is one of the few places that I have visited that felt like home. The people are very accommodating and friendly. Within 10 minutes of meeting one couple and mentioning that I would love to live in the Yukon, they offered to let me move in with them for as long as I wanted. The worlds smallest desert is a short distance from Whitehorse, kind of funky. If you are looking for somewhere that is full of pristine beauty the Yukon is the place to go. I have been there 3 times now, twice in the summer and once in March (yeah it warmed up to a whopping -15 for me, it was -30 the week before I came up). For me I have a fondness for the Yukon because I have some wonderful memories.

Kodiak

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2006
Nanaimo
The Yukon is one of the few places that I have visited that felt like home. The people are very accommodating and friendly. Within 10 minutes of meeting one couple and mentioning that I would love to live in the Yukon, they offered to let me move in with them for as long as I wanted. The worlds smallest desert is a short distance from Whitehorse, kind of funky. If you are looking for somewhere that is full of pristine beauty the Yukon is the place to go. I have been there 3 times now, twice in the summer and once in March (yeah it warmed up to a whopping -15 for me, it was -30 the week before I came up). For me I have a fondness for the Yukon because I have some wonderful memories.

Kodiak

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2006
Nanaimo