I want to apologize.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
I want to apologize to everyone here on Canadian Content. In the past month I've been here, I've been a jerk. I have insulted many of you and have been extremely rude. I have also been extremely ignorant in my posts and I have not been getting the facts straight. And I have not been specific enough in my opinions and I'm making myself sound like an idiot.

And for this, I'm sorry.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
No sweat.
Read 2 of my pastes as punishment and you are forgiven.
:)

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
JonB2004 said:
I want to apologize to everyone here on Canadian Content. In the past month I've been here, I've been a jerk. I have insulted many of you and have been extremely rude. I have also been extremely ignorant in my posts and I have not been getting the facts straight. And I have not been specific enough in my opinions and I'm making myself sound like an idiot.

And for this, I'm sorry.

You weren't rude to me were you? :lol:

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
Sassylassie, I especially want to apologize to you. I have been rude to you and have insulted you quite a few times.

I'm sorry.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Thank you, but I have thick skin and two older brothers. We all have are dark periods. Chin up.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
JonB2004 said:

And for this, I'm sorry.

awww...It is OK JonB...
now write,"I will always be a good boy " 250 times

HUGS
Rachelle