are YOU a psycho?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I want to know from you guys, who got this answer right ok?

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.

This is not a trick question.

It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right --------- including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man she didn't know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy, that she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question : What is her motive in killing her sister?
(Give this some thought before you answer).

SCROLL DOWN.

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This is a test given by a famous American Psychologist who used it to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer.
Many arrested serial killers who took part in the test answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

If you answered correctly, please let me know so I can avoid you in all posts from now on. If that will displease you, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on. :idea:

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I figured she found her dream guy with her sister
and so killed her for that reason.

I thought that would be psycho enough.

But causing another family funeral assuming this
guy will show up seems more implausible, for she
assumes she will not get caught for her crime and
thus miss the funeral, and she assumes this guy will
know of her sister just because he showed for her
mother's funeral?

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
I didn't answer correctly, so I am safe. Of course, I once was a research psychologist, so I tend to know the tricks of the trade. :wink:

Uncle

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
I figured her sister used up the last of the peanut butter and put the empty jar back in the fridge.
Then went out and voted Conservative!
:p

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
NO.
It means some other Nutter than a Principled Conservative would be such a Nut case.
8)

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Ohh interesting! I thought it was cos she found out after the funeral that he was her sister's new boyfriend. But I think that might make me a tad bit psycho for contemplating killing her sister for some guy!

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Naw Glossy. You were deemed a psycho when you chased me all over the forums looking for a hot date, a twofer cheeseburger special.

Hang on a sec, maybe it was not you. Maybe it was Haggis?
:?

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Hmmm except that I aint anything like Angelina and I guess I cant speak for Haggis but I'm assuming there's no Jen resemblance there either :p

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Zan said:
I want to know from you guys, who got this answer right ok?

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.

She wanted her "dream guy" to show up at the next funeral.....I may be a psycho cause I didn't scroll down........was this gals name Holmoka by any chance??

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This is a test given by a famous American Psychologist who used it to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer.
Many arrested serial killers who took part in the test answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

If you answered correctly, please let me know so I can avoid you in all posts from now on. If that will displease you, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on. :idea:
:roll: :roll:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8) 8) Maybe you can be "EXTRA NICE" to me from now on ok :?:
NAR HAR HAR HAR HAR EEEEE HAR YUK YUK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :!: :!:
scared now :?: :roll:

Or avoid,,,,,,,,,no biggy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously: I did some research on psychopathic behaviour and had to do a lot of delving into the minds of Ted Bundy, Eddy Gein, and so on. Kept a puke pail right by my side.
So, I've seen that question before, and that is pretty well how they think.....It's ALL about them. ALL ALL ALL. No one else exists or is of any importance save how they can be manipulated to serve one's own ends.
First time I read it, I got the answer wrong, so rest easy. :lol: :lol: Don't have to avoid unless ya wanna.

Yer psycho buddy: :?
Ugg.