Should we be remorseful for dead bikers

View Poll Results: Should we have remorse for dead bikers
Yes 6 37.50%
No 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Sassylassie
No I won't slap myself, I can feel sorry for the dead male's Mothers, Fathers and children. I'm not in the habit of "Throwing the baby out with the bath water"

Nuggler
Yep, ya got a point there Sassie. I do too. But that's not what the question was, and my rant wasen't directed at you or anyone else in particular.

Was that the RED button I pushed Sorry, really.

Jees

cortezzz
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Why would they be satisfied.....just out of curiosity.

they wouldnt -- i was just trying to pick a fight

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by cortezzz

Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Why would they be satisfied.....just out of curiosity.

they wouldnt -- i was just trying to pick a fight

Oh.

Better luck next time.

Go, Cortezzzzzzzzzzz, Go Cortezzzzzzzzz, Go Cortezzzzzzzzz

Sassylassie
Cortez never pick a fight with a girl you will lose. Old Nug you didn't make me angry. I just like to talk.

cortezzz
hey how come everyone is getting along tonight---

Said1
Sassy said you looked like Joaquin Pheonix, so I thought I should be a little nicer.

Gotta a freakin problem with that, or something, eh?

Semperfi_dani
I feel no sympathy for them. Just like I do not feel sympathy for anyone who willingly enters a life of crime and dies from that lifestyle choice, instead of becoming good members of society.

I feel sad for innocent victims of gang warfare, like that 11 year old boy who died in Montreal. I feel sad that their are not stronger laws to deal with violent crime and that when i have to leave work late in Downtown Edmonton, I don't feel safe. I feel sad that these gangs primarily get their funding from the illicit drug trade, which destroys other families.

I do not waste my emotions on people whose lifestyle choice chose their fate.

Nuggler
Not to kick a dead horse............ ............but::

Today is the day we should be thinking about Vimy Ridge and the many Canuks who gave it all for us.

So much for the bikers eh..........

Ya Ugg, way to twist a post.

:P

#juan
In 7 out of 10 cases

where a man is arrested and convicted of an axe murder or shooting a 7-11 clerk or whatever, his mom, or his sister, or somebody will always say,"he was always such a nice boy". These guys were not "nice boys", they were full members of a criminal organization. They could, just as easily been the shooters, instead of the shootees.

I don't know about the Banditos, but full members of Hell's Angels have a tattoo that reads, I.T.C.O.B.. It stands for "I took care of business" meaning, that the member has killed someone in the course of the Angel's business.

Jay
I hate these gangs....they jeopardize lawful rights. Lets bring back the death penalty, then the governments of the day can proudly where there inscriptions of "I.T.C.O.B.".

no new posts