How old are you??

glossprincess
If you dont mind me asking....I'm just curious about everyone's age. Its funny...I'm quite active on the Delta Goodrem forum and there are like 24 000 users on that site so I dont get to know many people there well but its always clear how old everyone is and whether they're a guy or a girl. But here, I have no idea about anyone lol. Its kinda good to have the anonymity but its also a little strange to be conversing with people I know nothing about!

So if ya dont mind telling me your age, then please do

I'll get the ball rolling......I'm 19 in 3 days

Comboy
I'm 19 now for 12 days, so I'm 2 weeks older than you

diaeagle
oh babyes ... you too young yet .... but i have 21 years old.... ........ so so happy birthday premature (keep it for two day on your mind and just repeat it continuously)

Finder
I feel old being 28 years ~old.

aperion

Colpy

Puppies!

mabudon
33, tho I could pass for 40 or 15 depending on the lighting etc

Carey
I am fourteen years old.

fuzzylogix
My granny used to tell me to say" as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth"

or admit to being 83 and then everyone will be shocked at how young you look.

cortezzz

Toro

Hah!

I'm younger than you, cortezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comboy
Quote: Originally Posted by cortezzz

means 15 years and 2 month, or 152 months = 12 years and 8 month

cortezzz
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Hah!

I'm younger than you, cortezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

hola toro
i see you had to catch a few zzzzss yerself

i am in fact a littel older than you-- and ever so----wiser
only barely though

#juan
Old enough to know better

but young enough to do it again..

Curiosity
Dang I deleted the whole post instead of a messed up graphic...

I cannot tell a lie - so I won't tell my age - nor will I lie.

I'm not really young and not really old. That will have to do.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by cortezzz

i am in fact a littel older than you-- and ever so----wiser

Yeah, but I'm not much of a yardstick though.

Curiosity
Gloss Princess

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Zan
I'm 43 - there is quite a diverse age range here isn't there - love it!
and Happy Birthday Glossy, hope you get to spend your day indulging all your birthday wishes!

Said1
Happy Birthday!

I'm 32.

Sassylassie
Princess I wish you a Happy Day, I don't use the B word anymore. I have aniverseries of my Birth-date, I've been 29 for so long I don't know how old I am anymore. I'd look at my drivers license but I painted over (red nail polish works best) the section where my birth-date is so I can't even look at that.

P.S. If you cover your Birth-date on your license the Police will repremend you, I been warned twice not to tamper with a legal document. Ha, throw me in jail but I still won't know how old I am.

Curiosity
double post

Kreskin
I have been 19 for 25 years.

JonB2004
16 and 3 months

zoofer
Put it this way. In Martinique I did Marie Josphe Rose Tascher de la Pagerie long before Napoleon knew her.

Wot yer want fer yer birthday Glossy?

glossprincess
Awwww thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! But 19 is such a nothing age! So's 20...I wanna skip to 21!! Or be 18 forever! 18 was the BEST......EVERYTHING became legal.....well you know, except for the illegal stuff

Unfortunately, my birthday will be spent at uni, doing economics!!! YUCK!

As for your question Zoof......

I've started up a registry................
Audi TT
Diamond and opal tiara
a laptop
a new mobile phone
a cavoodle puppy
a trip around the world (all expenses included)

Ummmmm, I feel like I'm forgetting something! Ohh yeah!! A naked David Beckham serenading me!!!

So, take your pick and pm me for my home address. But I'm warning you, postage from Canada to Australia can be quite pricey!

Jay
Happy Birthday glossprincess!

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Awwww thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! But 19 is such a nothing age! So's 20...I wanna skip to 21!! Or be 18 forever! 18 was the BEST......EVERYTHING became legal.....well you know, except for the illegal stuff

Unfortunately, my birthday will be spent at uni, doing economics!!! YUCK!

As for your question Zoof......

I've started up a registry................
Audi TT
Diamond and opal tiara
a laptop
a new mobile phone
a cavoodle puppy
a trip around the world (all expenses included)

Ummmmm, I feel like I'm forgetting something! Ohh yeah!! A naked David Beckham serenading me!!!

So, take your pick and pm me for my home address. But I'm warning you, postage from Canada to Australia can be quite pricey!

All on back order.

David asked me to stand in for him. Some problem about his voice becoming impotent?
I guess if I can do it for his missed soccer games I can serenade for him too!

FiveParadox
Bonne fte vous, bien sr, glossprincess.

glossprincess
Ahh but Zoof, you know that Becks does back, sack and crack?! So I expect that from you also if you're gonna be in the buff!

Amik
Well hell, if I could blurt out my age when I was 19, I can blurt it out now when I'm 48 ...and be proud of it. There's no shame in being ripe, girls! As long as you don't smell that way

no new posts