Slap Your Co-Worker Day Tomorrow

Zan
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is coming!!

Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday:

Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't care about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, tomorrow is SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY!

There are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed
* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!

Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get slapping.....have a great day.

DISCLAIMER: This is for humor only. If you are offended then please make a big deal out of it and you will be added to the list for this holiday.

Thank you

fuzzylogix
Shoot- Im gonna set my alarm to wake up early tomorrow. Keeping up with the number of people I have to deal with tomorrow is gonna be a full days work.

Amik
I got this email at work about three months ago. Are you SURE it's tomorrow again? I barely got off with a warning last time,.. I trust you guys not to lead me astray here....you all seem so honest!

Toro

How 'bout "Slap-the-annoying-poster-on-a-forum" day?

tracy
Damn it! But I have tomorrow off! Not fair! I say it should extend to at least Monday morning...

aperion
can they slap you on the behind

Zan
well it looks to me like sumbody made the rules up to begin with so why not extend it til Monday - and I say let's just make it Slap Whoever the Hell is Buggin Ya Day... or Week?

on the behind? sure! why not? might get a different resonse than ya were lookin for though - some of the more irritating specimens may assume it's a gesture of affection ... could be hard to slap yer way outta that one! lolll

Nuggler
This would be almost worth coming of retirement.

But, my slappin days is over. Too slow. They'd see me commin an duck. Get a wall or post instead. Hurt my hand.

Nah, but the rest of ya go for it..........kick the everlovin out of em. They deserve it. Don't forget that. They DESERVE it. THEY have done SOMETHING to piss you off, and YOU must be AVENGED

is someone going to try and slap YOU Keep yer head up.

I'll lend ya my 2x4.

{{the aforementioned humour is meant as humour only not to be taken as advice to comit mayhem, murder, slapper, offer void where prohibited by law, sold by weight only, may settle in packaging, some may find content offensive, minors must be accompanied by an adult, adult must have a friggin clue, clue judges are available on request, not to be taken on an empty stomach}}

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by oldnugly

{{the aforementioned humour is meant as humour only not to be taken as advice to comit mayhem, murder, slapper, offer void where prohibited by law, sold by weight only, may settle in packaging, some may find content offensive, minors must be accompanied by an adult, adult must have a friggin clue, clue judges are available on request, not to be taken on an empty stomach}}

hahahaha - yep cover thine *** - always, everywhere!

let the slapping begin!!!