Another Pretty Swedish Item....

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
The new Koenigsegg..... Sweden just keeps designing great autos....and this one is beautiful as well....

http://bcautocentral.com/article.cgi?id=2623

by Justin Couture
Canadian Auto Press

Norse Exotic to join Elite Automotive Rank in America

Let's face it; we don't have enough supercars here in North America. While
The Koenigsegg CCX. It's definitely not your Uncle Olaf's Volvo. (Photo: Koenigsegg Automotive AB)
we get a few of the heavy-hitting all-stars like the Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT and the Mercedes-McLaren SLR, we're consistently missing out on some of the machines that come out of small, almost coachwork-style firms. We don't get Ascaris, Spykers, Nobles or the beautiful Paganis, and we certainly don't get Sweden's only supercar, the difficult to pronounce but brutally fast Koenigsegg. Prior to the Bugatti Veyron (also unavailable in North America) the Koenigsegg CCR held the title of the world's fastest automobile, with a top speed of more than 345.4 km/h (245 mph). The only way to have this truly desirable vehicle on North American soil was either on your computer screen or TV; that was until this year's Geneva motor show, where the brand unveiled the heavily reworked CCX, a version of the CCR, tailor-modified to North American rules and tastes.

continued>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pictures included!!!

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Hahaha Juan...

Did you know that site had a "fart" button on it....I couldn't believe my eyes - amid all those beautiful pictures....hahaha

Pepsi on the keyboard!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Yes I did.

I was looking at the page earlier and I was trying to figure out how to get it on the board. I saw your post just before I went out to buy some stuff at the lumber yard. Thank you.. :wink: :lol:

Toro

Senate Member
Here's a pretty Swedish item.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Toro

I was thinking of the Swedish Hockey Team that Haggis and I were trying to "import".....

Your taste is impeccable however!