Five and the color RED it must stop.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Okay I can't take it any more Five your clever use of the Color Red has been imprinted in my brain. Since joining this forum I have renovated my bathroom and I chose the color red. I now have a red bathroom-yes red. Why because your evil liberal ways are niggling into my brain. Hence just last month the spare bedroom was done in the color red, it started it's young life in blue a lovely blue I might add. Now it's red! Today I found myself shopping for red lip stick, I never wear red lip stick.

Five I am on to you, today I almost went to the local Liberal Riding office and volunteered my time. This red brain washing must stop before I commence painting the exterior of my house next month. Show mercy young man. Mercy, not Merci.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
FiveParadox peeked from around the corner of the thread, seeing Sassylassie so obviously in distress, then slowly backed away. "Could she really be revealing my strategy? Am I that transparent?" He walked into the forum lobby, seemingly absorbed in his own thoughts.

Amid Jay and darkbeaver unashamedly flirting with one another, FiveParadox ignored their cute displays of affection and continued to think. He was going to have to come up with a more cunning way to convert the membership — perhaps colours had become too obvious a vessel.

But ... they're so pretty ...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Five we the Bat Brigade (bitter and twisted) are on to you, you can run but you can't hide. Not with all that red liquid you ooze.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
The lad hasn't turned me Liberal....I just like him....not actually sure WHY come to think of it.....:D

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Five certainly hasn't affected me.

I'm the same guy I've always been. I don't know what you all are talking about.

What??

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
#juan said:
Five certainly hasn't affected me.

I'm the same guy I've always been. I don't know what you all are talking about.

What??

See... see.... see here, you totally messed up his colour coding.... you don't understand it at all. I'm so... so close to cracking it completely..... *shivers and sweets*