Do you ever wonder why?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
While standing in the check outline today the person behind me was literly breathing down my neck. That's rude.

So why do people?

Crowd your space when you are in line?

Why does the truck operate in the drive-way but ceases to operate in another place?

Why does the dollar store charge more than a dollar?

Why does news paper ink make my eyes swell shut?

Why can't I find what I want in my hand bag?

I know I don't normally get involved in the deep and indepth conversations but the above items, well why?

Amik

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2006
"So why do people?

Crowd your space when you are in line? "

Some people have a smaller personal space than others.. apparently it's a cultural thing, Canadians have a bigger personal space...

"Why can't I find what I want in my hand bag? "

I can sympathize. Totally. But really.. we can't keep EVERYTHING in our handbag, maybe it's just not there. Take a deep breath... this will shock you...Not everything is actually IN your handbag.
I know, I tried too, I actually did. Can't be done g'friend.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
funny you should mention it, Sassie... I wonder why all the time... I'll be watching this thread closely to see if anyone actually has the answer.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:? Have you not got your truck fixed yet :?:

Crowded in line (or anyplace else)............makes a fella nervous 8O

Try this: When talking to a friend gradually edge closer while maintaining eye contact and your usual friendly manner :roll: Chances are your friend will back up till he/she is against a wall. Kid ya not.

This only works with people of the same sex who are heterosexual. A lovely lady keeps edging towards me, I ain't movin :wink: eyuk eyuk, d'oh.....shucks

:oops: