Bloody damn plucking evil doers.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
It's been quiet here and calm tonight so before I head off to bed I thought I'd start a flaming thread for Haggis to put out. Let the war-ren and fighting begin. Sorry Mother Haggis, but the night crawlers need a topic to discuss.

Now a flaming subject, Rock and Roll sucks! Opera and ballet is what a real man would choose. La Traviata.

Not flaming enough: Bob Villa is a better contractor than Holmes On Homes. Run Sassy run.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I've tried Italian Opera, it sounds like screeching to me more than anything else. Ballet, other than the cute girls in tights it does nothing for me.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Ah, you right bunch of sniveling opera fascinated tutu adoring gits.. yer a group of mashed potato fed aphids milking off the tiny flattened breasts of prima donas prancing about flaunting sleekened fat atrophied legs of steel...yer a flock of shorn sheep gasping at the laryngeally strained vocals of fattened Isoldes popping out of medieval velvety garment s of cattle poop in yer five hundred dollar a pop seats in the orchestra where ye may be spat upon by the rantings of the pooposterous sopranos ......

Give me Rage Against the Machine anyday instead......

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Bloody damn plucking evil doers.

cortez said:
Ah, you right bunch of sniveling opera fascinated tutu adoring gits.. yer a group of mashed potato fed aphids milking off the tiny flattened breasts of prima donas prancing about flaunting sleekened fat atrophied legs of steel...yer a flock of shorn sheep gasping at the laryngeally strained vocals of fattened Isoldes popping out of medieval velvety garment s of cattle poop in yer five hundred dollar a pop seats in the orchestra where ye may be spat upon by the rantings of the pooposterous sopranos ......

Give me Rage Against the Machine anyday instead......

!!! That is one of the funniest and most creative rants I've seen in a long time! Hell, you have me laughing and the first cup of coffee isn't even inside of me yet. And I never laugh before my coffee. 8-|

<edited to fix words jumbled due to lack of coffee>