Do you watch what you eat? I mean live naked ladies.

Sassylassie
Whilst shopping in Sobeys this afternoon I noticed it must be pension day by the age of the average shopper. Well being the only lass under 75 I get stopped and asked to read labels for the Old Dears. I noticed alot the women (men don't care) were watching their Sodium (salt) intake for heart heath problems. I guess fat intake is not the popular product to blame anymore. So the question is do you watch what you eat.

I do, Diabities has killed most of the females on my mother's side so Carbs are bad, sugar is bad, no canned food, no packaged food for me. Old age sucks.

The naked women will commence as soon as men respond to this post.

Haggis McBagpipe
You're gonna draw a crowd with those nekkids, Sass.

I don't watch what I eat at all, although I conveniently prefer foods that happen to be healthy choices, ie veggies, fruits, fishies, no cow, no oinkies, no birds. Don't like ice cream - blech - but love chocolate.

Sassylassie
I thought I was the only female on earth that didn't like ice cream, spew I hate it. The older I get the less meat I want, opps disregard that remark.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

The older I get the less meat I want, opps disregard that remark.

The older I get, the fussier I get about the quality of the meat.

Sassylassie
I am never playing poker with you, I'd never win. I'd rather have my eyes poked out with a hot fork than grocery shop, I hate it. Alas the dog can't read and the lesser half won't do it. I told him today if that attitude keeps up he will be eating bacon and eggs three times a day until it takes its hold on him. He's still trying to figure out what I meant.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

I am never playing poker with you, I'd never win. I'd rather have my eyes poked out with a hot fork than grocery shop, I hate it. Alas the dog can't read and the lesser half won't do it. I told him today if that attitude keeps up he will be eating bacon and eggs three times a day until it takes its hold on him. He's still trying to figure out what I meant.

You can always make me laugh, Sassy. You need to start a thread on rants against your husband, they are very funny.

Sassylassie
He's been driving me nuts looking for his Senatra CD, god help me I don't have it. A Bob Dillon, Jimmy Buffet, Death Leapard or is that Dirth Leapard fan and he's looking for Senatra. He's digging threw my CD's and wrecking havoc on my organized system. I'm clutching my Russell Watson CDs so he can't harm them.

Haggis McBagpipe
Does he, by chance, do what all males do? When he can't find something he immediately looks at YOU and asks you where you put it?

Sassylassie
No, asking would be nice--demands is more like it. We bought this house five months ago and I have renovated 2400 sq feet almost by myself. Up the ladder down the ladder, the paint guy at Home Hardware thinks I work there. When house hunting beware of the phrase we can do it, meaning she can do it. To be fair he rebuilt the kitchen cubboards in three weeks, and put up 2 feet of crown molding in 6 days. It's the clash of Type A-me to no type-I take his pulse every now and then because he's so calm he looks dead.

tracy
I don't watch what I eat beyond common sense. Nothing is off limits. Carbs aren't evil, some sugar isn't going to kill you, fat is necessary for survival.

unclepercy
Of course I watch what I eat. Otherwise I'd poke the food in my eye. Or jab my check with the fork. Beyond, that, no, I don't care.

Uncle

zoofer
I refuse to comment on this thread.
First there is naked women, then what you eat, then put downs on all the yummy grub men like to graze on..

cortez
Ok, the men have responded. I like greasy fatty food.
Now, where are the naked ladies......

Haggis McBagpipe
Dammit, okay, here're your nekkids.

. . . and oh. my. God. They are so very naked! And good grief, what is that one doing????? Is that a . . . GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!

*blip* Oh damn, never mind, they just left.

Ah well. . . .

cortez
Waaaaaaah.......
Boys DO cry.....

FiveParadox
I'm a vegetarian, but I still like meat.

Wiskycoo
I eat whatever I like. I do watch what I buy though, as I do like things to be healthier then say chips or pop, but nothing it off limits.

cortez
Weeellllllll Wiskycoo
By your avatar, I think we can all tell that you ARE a healthy trim little lassie
Did you say Nothing was off limits....
I have to warn you that there are certain Zoofer like characters on this forum who may take you literally......