Amazing new power tool, be the first to learn about it!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And we all know what that means!!

:drunken:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Haggis McBagpipe said:
GOTCHA

Pfffffft to Cortez who thought I couldn't do it again. Men are the easiest things in the world, God love 'em.

It is fortunate for women that our creator has not encumbered men
with brain fuctions that would allow us to forgo the dubious selfdestructive pleasures of communion with women.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
darkbeaver said:
It is fortunate for women that our creator has not encumbered men
with brain fuctions that would allow us to forgo the dubious selfdestructive pleasures of communion with women.

That sounds like the official version, Beav. I have the simple, easy-to-remember version: men = easy marks. :lol: :lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Skill announces new saw with built in sander and toaster. There is an optional juicer for those who like to work through breakfast. Canadian Tire is offering this new tool for only $279.95. Get yours while they last.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
hey! maybe you could lure the lurkers in with their choice of one of the 2 "tools" mentioned above! :D

and Haggis - a 6-pak? 8O Either you're very thirsty, hungry and have alot of sanding to do, or..... or.... you like bunnies ??? :bunny:

:lol:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Zan said:
hey! maybe you could lure the lurkers in with their choice of one of the 2 "tools" mentioned above! :D

and Haggis - a 6-pak? 8O Either you're very thirsty, hungry and have alot of sanding to do, or..... or.... you like bunnies ??? :bunny:

:lol:

:D Well, I'm thinking of installing them in each of my main torture rooms. Think of the possibilities!

As for the Friday Night Special tools . . . man, that Jay sure has awful taste: lime-flavoured diet Coke and Irish whiskey? Whiskey isn't whiskey unless it is Scotch, and that's a natural born fact. :wink: And you don't disturb the sensibilities of good whiskey by added syrupy stuff like Coke. I might have nightmares. . . . 8O

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Haggis McBagpipe said:
:D Well, I'm thinking of installing them in each of my main torture rooms. Think of the possibilities!

... you might be inviting an all out melee on the forums if the gals figure out where a l'il flaming will land them! :twisted:

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Oh my Goodness, Oh my Goodnes, Im late Im late,...Oh I hope there is still apower tool for me....
Oh wait, I hate do it yourrself stufff... I never use any of thet tools around the house. I only care about one power tool... my own.....any tip s on how to make it even more of an awesome power tool par excellence.......

PS HI Haggis, you know ever since Zoofer had that nice post on your site, Im going to visit your posts, just in case........

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Yes Toro, that I know this to be true as surely as I know the sun will rise in the morning and moonbats will fly around the Internet. :lol:

Cortez, what do you mean about Zoofer? What has that boy done this time? Why, it's a veritable zoof-riddle. 8O And THAT is a scary thought.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Thats what I like about your sites, Haggis...

It only takes an average 3.5 posts to get to discussion about naughty bits...