What is it with women and talking?

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

The problem here is gender difference.

The ladies can, and always will, multi-task. They can handle several different tasks at once, and YES yappi......talking always seems to be one of them.

Men, on the other hand FOCUS. They concentrate on one thing at a time and all other input is distraction......ever notice a guy looking for a place in his car?

First thing he does is turns off the radio.

One of God's little jokes.

nope, that's not true about guys: doing only one thing at time.
Yes, you are right we (I) say let's do one thing at a time, in fact we don't follow that's ourselves (myself). We say it if only we don't want to help someone else.

Sassylassie
Dexter was sterio typing Women. I for one an a very shy and quiet female, I rarely speak. I never take a subject off topic. I only speak when spoken to.

So what did everyone do today? I spent the day in the yard. Lord have mercy those LIllies were hard to dig up and then I had to prune four spruce trees. I hate my new wheel barrell it really sucks.

Did anyone see NCIS i missed it was it a new episode? It's almost shorts weather have any of you ladies had your legs waxed yet. I can't believe the deals that Stupid Store had on today, some great bargains. Don't buy the four for a dollar packages of seeds from the dollars store they may say "Pansy seeds" but it's really only quack grass. Should I cut my hair short?

I still don't know what Dexter was talking about. Sterio Typing!!!

missile
It was a new one, but you would've talked all through it anyway

gd
Hey I think out loud.

Nuggler
Gawd I hates wakin up early. Dang rain; right on the window. Wind about 100kph.

However, YAWWWWWWWWWWN, scratch scratch, since me and dog is awake, we snuck quietly into the computer/music/reading room to surf. Well, I surf, she sits. I scratch her ears. Hard to scratch and surf at the same time. She puts her furry little head on my lap to make sure I don't ignore her and accidently quit scratchin her ears. No fear. She's a woman too, and ya takes yer life in yer hands by ignorin. Or snorin. Then, when she's had enough ear scratchin, she buggers off. Nary a word. Just leaves. Anyone see an anology here? Nah! Ha ha.

They say opposites attract. I say opposites may attract, but if you marry one, you will, in later life, leave/kill/hate the person. Give me sameness every time. Dull, boring, predictable, nice, safe, sameness. No surprises.

Like, what the hell ya want? Adventure. What fer? Life's an adventure. Put two people (heterosexual in this case), in same room for any length of time and you got adventure. ha ha? he he?

Ok, here's the point: I'm a natural quiet type as you can see; introspective, quiet, shy...........a thinker...........
Me lovin wife (40 years this year......hey hey......ha ha.......nudge nudge) is exactly the same. ....................NOT

Gotta confess (you'da never guessed): She's sittin there readin a good book. I'm sittin there readin "Fly tyin made Easy", and I'M ASKIN HER questions like "Whadya think of this here Green Drake"??
She goes "mmurph, wolsldjy, ssshfjit", and continues to read. So I ask her something else.

Get the picture I'm the yakkin nutbar in our house. How this wonderful, attractive, intelligent gal has put up with me for 40 friggin years is beyond my Chipmunk like comprehension.

Must be I'm a great lover. El dongo..........nah........Who knows.

Ya know what?? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Ugg.

..............back to bed.

Tom Green Fan
Wat's wrong with a chick who likes to talk? I tend to like chicks who are more outgoing, means i don't have to put in as much effort

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

So what did everyone do today? I spent the day in the yard. Lord have mercy those LIllies were hard to dig up and then I had to prune four spruce trees. I hate my new wheel barrell it really sucks.

Did anyone see NCIS i missed it was it a new episode? It's almost shorts weather have any of you ladies had your legs waxed yet. I can't believe the deals that Stupid Store had on today, some great bargains. Don't buy the four for a dollar packages of seeds from the dollars store they may say "Pansy seeds" but it's really only quack grass. Should I cut my hair short?

I still don't know what Dexter was talking about. Sterio Typing!!!

don't change discussed topic.

Vereya
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom Green Fan

Wat's wrong with a chick who likes to talk? I tend to like chicks who are more outgoing, means i don't have to put in as much effort

That's precisely why I like outgoing guys