Posted just because he is absolutely gorgeous:

Toro
What's that Zoof?

I lost all concentration a few posts back for some reason.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

Henh, he's shallow and stupid, Haggis babe, and he's less than half your age, so he's probably never heard of George Harrison or Jim Morrison. You don't want him. He's like a gorgeous red and gold prairie sunset: wonderful to look at, but ephemeral, and there'll be another one along tomorrow.

Ha! He's younger, but only by a few years, the cutie. You're right about the sunset, though, for he, like a gorgeous red and gold prairie sunset, stops the heart a bit and never totally leaves the mind.

That sunset can eat crackers in my bed any day.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Finally we get a REAL man with REAL taste.......either that or a liar trying to score with the ladies here!!

I never liked them either.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

That pic was of Branaugh a LONG time ago, was it not?

In the bearded pic, he looks quite amazingly like my oldest and dearest friend.....except add some age. The SOB is 50, and two days ago we were walking down the street, and a very attractive 30-ish lady whom neither of us had ever seen before looked up at him as we passed and said "Hello. handsome"

I'm been considering shooting him ever since he hit puberty.

And yes, I've known him that long.

At 14 he was having a torrid affair with the wife of a long-haul trucker. (He was 6' tall and bearded)

At 17.....our English teacher.

Oh, the tales......

Gasp! (all else goes blank in mind) You have a friend who looks like Branagh???? What is your address? No. Wait. What is your FRIEND'S address?? Hurry. This is an emergency.

I do.

And you'd love him. Everybody does, even his ex-wives.

He is articulate, very well traveled, extremely intelligent, a great musician, hung like a ....never mind, but......

Do you have any money?

Wiskycoo
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

He's in Harry Potter too :P

Ah yes thats were I have seen him. I was wondering, about that.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

And you'd love him. Everybody does, even his ex-wives.

He is articulate, very well traveled, extremely intelligent, a great musician, hung like a ....never mind, but......

It's too much. Haggis keels over, dead from shock.

glossprincess
Hahahahaha, I think I'm gonna need that address too!!!

Colpy
Ladies, ladies.........I can't just be handing out the man's address like I was hawking papers on the corner.......he is 50, you know......you could hurt him, all in a bunch.

So, I'll have to accept this great responsibility, and find some appropriate way to pick one suitable lady....

Let's see.....psychiatric assessments for all candidates? Nope, too expensive, and I'd hate to see Haggis' dungeon exposed and the poor dear locked up.

Compatibility tests? Nope. If you're female, you're compatible.

I HAVE IT!

An auction. The lady that offers Colpy the most cash (cheques not accepted) gets the address....

Truely a stroke of genius on my part. After all, your ability to pay me should indicate some ability to keep the gentleman in the manner to which he would very much like to become accustomed......

Shall we start the bidding at $10,000?

Damn, I knew I could make the SOB pay off somehow!

I can picture it now....a knock at the door, it opens, a leap!

"You're mine you gorgeous creature! I've bought and paid for you!"

Heh-heh.

Johnny Utah

She's a babe, shwing. :P

glossprincess
She's a damn awesome actress!!!

Colpy....you got a friend who's.....lets say...half his age but double his looks???

Haggis McBagpipe
Colpy, I have the money. TRUST me. It is in an account in Nigeria, but I can get it fairly soon, in fact I can get it easier if you and your friend were to write me a check for $5,000. I would then get you $20,000 as soon as my account is accessible again. Easy money!

zoofer
Better than BRIC shares.