MMMike & WC

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Where the hell did MMMike and Wednesday's Child run off too? I don't recall them signing any forms either. See what you've done Haggis? You've set a precedent, people just get up and leave with no regards to our feelings :cry:

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Heh.
I could be old enuff to be that blonde bombshell's GrandPa!
But I have been eying the Hag! :p

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Hi guys! I wanted to pop in and let you know that I am missing everyone, but my supervisor went on vacation, so guess who gets to fill his shoes, on top of my other duties? Crazy life I tell ya.

I'm thinking of you all, and will make my return...i have not run on to other things

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Manda, you are in SO much trouble, wandering off like that. The excuse seems a bit tawdry, I mean really, WORK? That's an excuse for absence these days? What is the world coming to, I wonder. 8O

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Re: RE: MMMike & WC

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Hey! MMMike is on! HI Mike.

Haggis, I can't get anything by you can I? Ya, I'm back. Forgot to sign the permission form. Also forgot to take any pictures on my vacation. :? I must be some kinda retard!

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
I have no knowledge of WC's whereabouts. 8O Her dissapearance at the same time as mine is purely coincidental. You can't prove a thing! :x