MMMike & WC

I think not
Where the hell did MMMike and Wednesday's Child run off too? I don't recall them signing any forms either. See what you've done Haggis? You've set a precedent, people just get up and leave with no regards to our feelings

zoofer
Come to think of it, it is Wednesday.

Haggis McBagpipe
I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe your avatar scared 'em off, eh? Or maybe Zoof's did.

I think not
I'm beginning to think they have a fling going on. Hmmmm.

Haggis McBagpipe
Uh-oh. Zoofer is going to be very jealous. Can we keep this from him, d'ya think?

zoofer
Heh.
I could be old enuff to be that blonde bombshell's GrandPa!
But I have been eying the Hag! :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

Heh.
I could be old enuff to be that blonde bombshell's GrandPa!
But I have been eying the Hag! :P

Ahhhhh, but I like the tender young things, you know. Like this cutie-pie (who isn't so cute, but my, he sure is funny . . . WC, where ARE you, you'd love this one):

www.mojoflix.com/Video/Evgeni...-Sex-Bomb.html (external - login to view)

zoofer

Ya'but can he golf?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

Ya'but can he golf?

He doesn't need to. He'd be far too . . . otherwise occupied. . . .

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey! MMMike is on! HI Mike.

I think not
Are you seeing things Haggis? Need another vacation?

Sassylassie
He was here I saw his name.

manda
Hi guys! I wanted to pop in and let you know that I am missing everyone, but my supervisor went on vacation, so guess who gets to fill his shoes, on top of my other duties? Crazy life I tell ya.

I'm thinking of you all, and will make my return...i have not run on to other things

I think not
Well it's about dam time you showed up. Glad to see you again manda

Haggis McBagpipe
Manda, you are in SO much trouble, wandering off like that. The excuse seems a bit tawdry, I mean really, WORK? That's an excuse for absence these days? What is the world coming to, I wonder.

MMMike
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Hey! MMMike is on! HI Mike.

Haggis, I can't get anything by you can I? Ya, I'm back. Forgot to sign the permission form. Also forgot to take any pictures on my vacation. I must be some kinda retard!

I think not
OK we found MMMike, one down, one to go, you wouldn't happen to know the whereabouts of WC, MMMike, now would you?

Haggis McBagpipe
Yeah, you have to wonder, what did he do with WC?

MMMike
I have no knowledge of WC's whereabouts. Her dissapearance at the same time as mine is purely coincidental. You can't prove a thing!

I think not
Well it's about dam time you showed up!

Curiosity
LOL ITN

Been here all the time reading and laughing .... just calming down a bit.

But ... I could not resist plopping that Bubba Quote into the Weinberger death notice topic however.... poor Clinton....

I think not
Well don't do that again, hmph! some of us missed reading your posts.

Curiosity
ITN thanx!

Some days the posts I don't write are the best!!!

I've missed having a word with Haggis....but perhaps she'll be reading like I was and I want to let her know how much fun she
is on a forum.... like a brisk walk that one .... her take on life is
a great read and I hope she writes those books like she promises!

Sassylassie
Wednesday child welcome home lass, this forum needs more female interaction. Take short breaks will you.

Curiosity
SassyLassie

I just now read your post of yesterday and thank you so much for your sweet message.

I had to come back and fix (for a second time) my mashing of poor Secretary Weinberger's name.....and found you here too.....

MMMMike remains totally innocent of all presumptive charges...
although it might have been more fun than I did have!!

Are you going to behave today? No? Good for you!!! WC

Sassylassie
Behave is a word I heard a lot as a child, it didn't hold much power then and now well I'm to old to care. Check in often, someone will need to pry the knife out of my back. I can't talk about Haggis the wound is still raw. Sob.

P.S. Sure you didn't run off with MMike, he seems to be real busy these days what do you have him doing.

jimmoyer
FOR GAWD'S SAKE WEDNESDAY'S CHILD HELP US

NOW !!!

Sassylassie
Whats wrong Jim do you feel like you are the Grand Matron at Pre-School?

jimmoyer
What ?

I'm in a pre-school ?

Sassylassie
Jim you need more fresh air, it was a compliment i.e. you are trying to teach the young the ways of the world.

no new posts