Sign on the dotted line, please:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I want everybody here to sign this. Or else! :twisted:

"I, __________________________, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items, to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . . *#@$(%&#*(@& left-wing, but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply."

Signed in fear and dread,

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I, FiveParadox, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items, to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . . *#@$(%&#*(@& left-wing, but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply."

FiveParadox

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Excellent! I want to keep this near the top, so everybody can sign. C'mon, gang, sharpen those pens and get to signing. You don't even want to know the fate of those who don't. It's so awful that I have nightmares about it. 8O

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
ITN, you see, when your daddy said to 'watch out' he wasn't thinking that you might have some, ahem, problems watching much of anything once you emerge from the torture rooms. It's a bit tricky, you see, and although Five is exaggerating terribly when he says 'off with his head', truth is certain items ON the head might be off, if you get my drift, heh heh. . . .

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Ya, I’m with ITN on this one....I will have my lawyers look into it, and present any changes that need to be made. :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Oh absolutely, I sign it, with all my heart. May I strike me dead if I fail in this endeavour, and if I am sent to the torture rooms, may I serve my tea to myself extra strong, the way I don't like it, to teach me a most severe lesson. Maybe, as additional torture, may I serve myself non-chocolate biscuits to go with the overly strong tea. That'll teach me!

The Hag

PS Yes, I want the mods to sign as well, absolutely.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Sign on the dotted line, please:

I, I Think Not, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items, to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . . *#@$(%&#*(@& left-wing, but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply."

I Think Not

There.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Excellent! Thank you. This group, signing here, have my utmost regard and respect, and will earn Haggis Bucks, usable for discounts at music stores everywhere. Haggis Bucks are valid on the second Tuesday of every week.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

"I, ___Zoofer, LPGA_______________________, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items, to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply."
Z. LPGA

It is a no brainer Haggis. The ultra leftwing Commies are nobody's friends. The "Comrade" label is misleading. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I,Cosmo the Confused, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items (ok ... here's the true test ... I sign on my shoe collection!!!), to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . . *#@$(%&#*(@& left-wing, but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead (or even worse, confiscate my shoes) if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply.

Signed in fear, dread and protection of all that is holy (shoes),
Cosmo

PS ... Is mooning a torturable offence??

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Haggis McBagpipe said:

"I, __________________________, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items, to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . . *#@$(%&#*(@& left-wing, but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply."

Ok, I will sign a modified version....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Haggis McBagpipe said:

"I, __________________________, a fine upstanding (yet occasionally bad as hell) member of this forum, do solemnly swear upon the kitchen sink and sundry other items, to remember, at all times, just one thing before posting: most of these people are my friends. I might yell at them, I might throw an empty beer can at them, I might even throw day-old spaghetti at them if they're (choose one) . . . *^&*(#^# right-wing . . . *#@$(%&#*(@& left-wing, but I'm not going to attack my friends in a genuinely vicious manner from this point on. May Haggis strike me dead if I do, for being dead will certainly be better than what she has in mind for me in the torture rooms if I don't sign and comply."

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I didn't see your signature, Jay!

As for your minor correction, all of the people on the forum might not be your friends, true, but the ones that aren't are like the second cousins and such, the ones that show up at all the family reunions, the ones you have to be nice to because otherwise you know you'll get it. :D