WHOSE IS BIGGEST....


cortez
#1
There is obviously a dispute in this forum about whose IQ is the biggest... I am interested in finding out whose IQ comes close to mine at 324.9....

Lets hear your stories (and for most of you lot, exaggerations) ... For example...My IQ is so big because I licked the formalin off Einsteins brain...
 
missile
#2
I am a wrestling and country music fan and my IQ is 43
 
cortez
#3
Ah, Missile, youre not expected to be honest in this post....
 
Sassylassie
#4
My name is Sassy, my IQue is 194 on a bad day. I am the smartest, lovelyest, most brilliant member of this forum. No one else need post because I am the biggest.
 
FiveParadox
#5
My IQ is equal to:

x + 5;

where x equals the largest-claimed IQ thus far.
 
Sassylassie
#6
In your dreams pink lad, I am the most wonderous and smartest of them all. Don't make me say this again.
 
Jersay
#7
IQ is 203.
 
Sassylassie
#8
Go AWAY, I want to be the smartest. I will not lose.
 
cortez
#9
Are you all morons... I have clearly stated that the IQ to beat is 324.9....
 
Sassylassie
#10
Go away I am the smartest, can't you stupid people see that.
 
FiveParadox
#11
And therefore mine is 329.9 (until someone posts something higher )
 
Kreskin
#12
Mine is 330 but rising exponentially.
 
Sassylassie
#13
Stupid, stupid it's your IQue not your weight people. I am smartest.
 
cortez
#14
ummm kreskin
what does exponentially mean......

and 5 paradox umm i dont follow your calculation to get 329.9.........
 
Sassylassie
#15
That's how much they weigh Cortez, not their IQue. It could also be their pant size.
 
FiveParadox
#16
cortez, since my IQ is x + 5, and your IQ was highest, at the time, at 324.9, my IQ was 324.9 + 5, therefore 329.9.
 
unclepercy
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

And therefore mine is 329.9 (until someone posts something higher )

Uh, Boobala, they don't score IQ point in decimals. That tells me you are lying through your - your bad breath?

I told mine a long time ago, and I got shot down like a dead duck.
So, I'll keep it to myself.

Uncle
 
Machjo
#18
330?

Mines a kilometre! Is is that kilogramme?

Eitehr way, it's a 1,000!
 
FiveParadox
#19
Of course I am lying, unclepercy, lol. I'm not retarded.
 
Sassylassie
#20
It doesn't matter because I am the fairest of you all, bye go away. I am the smartest, end of this conversation.
 
Dexter Sinister
#21
I'm quite sure mine is the biggest in the world, because my experience is that I'm always right and the world would be a far better place if more people would just agree with me and do as I say. In order to avoid causing you all to feel hopelessly inadequate, however, I won't tell you what it is. Just understand that it's bigger than yours.
 
Sassylassie
#22
Go away and post one of your interesting ideas on another thread this one is all about me-get it. I am the smartest!
 
FiveParadox
#23
Sassylassie, sorry hun ... but I just decided to steal one-half of your IQ. Added to my own, that makes my IQ arguably higher. Therefore I win. Oh! By the way, that old lady underwear just arrived (delivered by a rather fetching lad in shorts), and I have thoroughly beaten cortez over the head with them.
 
Sassylassie
#24
Just remember to swing them high over your head and slappem like a girl. Thunk.
 
cortez
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

cortez, since my IQ is x + 5, and your IQ was highest, at the time, at 324.9, my IQ was 324.9 + 5, therefore 329.9.

ummm
you would think someone with an IQ as high as you claim to have would understand sarcasm.........
 
Sassylassie
#26
It appears that the masses have voted for Moi, no need for anyone else to post because I spoken with my five other personalities and we all agree that I am the smartest. Cheers, M.

P.S. Now I must go write a Novelea about myself and how wonderful and smart I am.
 
Toro
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

Are you all morons... I have clearly stated that the IQ to beat is 324.9....

Damn.

You've got me beat.

Mine's 324.8.
 
cortez
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

Are you all morons... I have clearly stated that the IQ to beat is 324.9....

Damn.

You've got me beat.

Mine's 324.8.

only just
i atribute that to my slightly left of center political leanings--
 
Machjo
#29
Hey, Cortez... you spelt "centre" incorrectly!
 
cortez
#30
Deliberitely, my dear Machjo. A true intellectual is far too busy contemplating the larger issues, and spelling is not one of thim.

Einstein, for exemple, failed math.

P. S. Center is correct in the USA.....
 

Similar Threads

38
Welcome to the biggest hole in the planet
by Blackleaf | Mar 14th, 2007
25
The UN's Biggest Problem
by darkbeaver | Feb 15th, 2006
34
THE BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE YEAR!
by mrmom2 | Jul 26th, 2005
no new posts