Apology to Cosmo

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
I would like to apologize to Cosmo for my irresponsible posting last night. My error was to ignore Cosmo's request to move to Wreck Beach for our heated discussions. I would like to make it very clear that I in no way meant to be derogatory to Cosmo or the administration. During my intense discussion, I posted "get
used to it.." and this was to the general world to get used to the idea of disagreement and heated arguments..It was NOT meant to be a statement to Cosmo's request, and I am sorry that it appeared this way. I do accept however, as I mentioned, that I did fail to quickly move to Wreck Beach, and perhaps that is where I should hang out most of the time. I accept that Cosmo's decision to ban me temporarily was appropriate...

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Awww, thanks Cortez. Much appreciated. It happens when one steps into the middle of a fray and I appreciate your words.

Just be glad Haggis wasn't here! Whew ... you'd still be hanging in a dungeon somewhere! ;)

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Good to have you back, cortez. :)

Last night tensions seemed to be at a particular high; I am not sure quite what brought it about, but somewhere, at some time yesterday, something here at Canadian Content snapped, making way for one of the most heated, controversial — and sometimes inappropriate — nights that I have seen here.

Again, good to see you back. :)

Chris

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Re: RE: Apology to Cosmo

Cosmo said:
Awww, thanks Cortez. Much appreciated. It happens when one steps into the middle of a fray and I appreciate your words.

Just be glad Haggis wasn't here! Whew ... you'd still be hanging in a dungeon somewhere! ;)

thanks for being so compassionate, so kind , so understanding

thanks to you Cosmo im turning over a new leaf
i couldnt sleep because last night
kicking myself for the monster I AM!!
from now on
cortez shall be polite
cortez shall be reserved
cortez shall be courteous
and helpfull and positive

.........maybe

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

FiveParadox said:
Good to have you back, cortez. :)

Last night tensions seemed to be at a particular high; I am not sure quite what brought it about, but somewhere, at some time yesterday, something here at Canadian Content snapped, making way for one of the most heated, controversial — and sometimes inappropriate — nights that I have seen here.

Again, good to see you back. :)

Chris

Five it may have been your outlandish use of colour that tipped the Great one into the void. I know the colour duz me sometimes, thank allah I,m dichromatic.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Guys, an apology to a female requires more groveling, flowers, wine, money be nice too. Cosmo, dab tear I'm sorry for being wonderful and special and smart and brilliant.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
i apologize for the gross inadequacy of my previous apology

i apologize for not realizing that it was grossly inadequate-- that i had to be told that it was

i apologize if this current apology is in anyway deficient

please help me to become a better person

help me......................

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

cortez said:

Sometimes only a professional can help.....I think this is one of those times.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

FiveParadox said:
Nice one, Jay. ;)

By the way, cortez, your avatar is freaking me out ...

IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!
IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!
so sorry so very sorry

help me ...
help me.......

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Cosmo Kramer? :eek:

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

cortez said:

i apologize for not realizing that it was grossly inadequate-- that i had to be told that it was

Stop being a wimp cortez. Cosmo does not frighten me. Now manda with her pointy shoes is something else. 8O
Come out from under the bed. A whipping from Cosmo can be enjoyed if you don't mind the sight of blood and raw flesh.
Just hearsay mind you.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

zoofer said:
cortez said:

Stop being a wimp cortez. Cosmo does not frighten me. Now manda with her pointy shoes is something else. 8O
Come out from under the bed. A whipping from Cosmo can be enjoyed if you don't mind the sight of blood and raw flesh.
Just hearsay mind you.

javascript:emoticon(':spam1:')