lefties come out of your closet

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
who is left wing
who is chicken wing-- i mean right wing -- right wingers are the biggest chicken poopies ever-- hey wasnt hitler -- right wing

i cant keep track of all of yous wings so lets all come out of our scary closet where those dark monsters lurk and into the pure light of liberation day to declare or allegiance to the LEFT-- the LIBERAL LEFT THE LOONLY LEFT - to CASTRO and CHAVEZ and TOO and LENIN and CHE and the ANARCHIST left to CHOMSKY and to JESUS. but dont do it in a timid way being scared to enter the fray with the likes of IQ 20 pseudopatriots and pedanDICT monarchist cretins and imperialist thugs .. dont let these cowards spook you
hell I ate a right winger for lunch today and the best he could do was call me -- liberal---
they may be strong -- but SMELL isnt everthing

ok-- so who is your favorite leftie

SPICE IT UP

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Help me Cortez I don't know what I am. I want a governent of the people that actually represents the majority of the people. I want accountability, and openness in government and I am tired of lobbiest and big business and industry dictating the rules and laws of this country. So what am I?

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
As Dexter Sinister informed us, his name is Latin
for Right Left.

Sinister being the latin word for left.

A person who is left-handed is more skillful with the left hand than with the right: a left-hander will probably use the left hand for tasks such as personal care, cooking, and so on. Writing is not as good an indicator of handedness as it might seem, because many people who are left-handed write with their right hand and use their left for everything else.

People who are left-handed are technically said to be sinistral, and left-handedness is sometimes referred to as sinistrality. Both words derive from sinister, the Latin word for “left”. This word in turn derives from sinus, the Latin word for “pocket” ... referring to the fact that the pocket in a Roman toga was on the left side, for the convenience of a right-handed wearer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-handed

And oh by the way, I'm a Chicken Hawk.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
come on now
dont go and try a pull a cortez by mocking my leftie righteous rampage
this is no time to be funny

ill have to decide for you

SASSIE- YES you are a leftie
you WALK like one -- anyway

JIMMOYER- you THINK you is a righty
but you have your doubts
with a little conditioning-- sassie could help
you could be trusted

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
God that is twice tonight that I saw one's name and another name is written. Note to self: Have eyes checked.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
toro
you disappoint me
your sense of humour is definately leftie
i dont get it

hey -- arent you really a canadian
dont deny your righteous caring heritage

Toro

Senate Member
cortez said:
hell I ate a right winger for lunch today

Going to Hooters and chowing down on wings doesnt count, cortez

Cortez at lunch today.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Well I don't know why I came here tonight

I got the feeling that something ain't right

I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair

And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Hank C said:
Ok ok ill admit it...im a closet leftie

i feel so dang dirty :cry:

are you for real
ok-- that abortion signature you have
despite my leftie -- ultraleft-- leanings-- am paradoxically in agreement with it

im the only leftie i know that has quesey feelings about abortion..

no dont get me wrong -- i do believe in a womans right to choose-- im just not sure that its the right thing-- just dont know------

hell i hope im not becoming a right winger.....