Do you believe in astrology? What is your sign.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Dex isn't a Capricorn, just like me.

Damn right I'm not. That's one of the many things I'm not. I'm not even a Taurus, despite a birth date that says I am. I'm just a guy, my birth date has nothing to do with anything except my birthday, when I get cake and candles and ice cream and if I'm lucky some fabulous hot times with my fabulous hot wife... well, that's nobody's business but mine.

s_lone
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Dex isn't a Capricorn, just like me.

Damn right I'm not. That's one of the many things I'm not. I'm not even a Taurus, despite a birth date that says I am. I'm just a guy, my birth date has nothing to do with anything except my birthday, when I get cake and candles and ice cream and if I'm lucky some fabulous hot times with my fabulous hot wife... well, that's nobody's business but mine.

Taurus eh? Ruled by Venus, goddess of love and beauty... and good times! Have fun!

Jay
Quote:

Ruled by Venus, goddess of love and beauty

Some guys have all the luck...

Dexter Sinister
Quote:

Ruled by Venus

No. NOT Venus. Testosterone maybe, but not Venus, unless she's really the Goddess of Testosterone.

Jeez, 57 years old and still a slave to my... well, never mind. I'd post a picture of my wife but then all you guys would be coming looking for her...

Hmm... we've sure come a long way from that hot babe Sassylassie's original post.

bignick
We Sag lions roar and we stick together oh yeah we eat fish somtimes but everyone makes mistakes.... Right Theresa?