Whats yer style, how do you dress?

Sublime
I got a faux hawk starting up, so no hats right now.

Black t-shirts.
I like umm....army style pants, I think there classified as cargo's, but there usualy tight on my butt and crotch, cuzz girls dig it.
And umm...skate shoes..not becuase I skateboard..they just look good on me and there comfy.

Like right now, i'm wearing a black PUMA t-shirt, with green army fatigues, and DC skate shoes.

And I look fabulous.

Haggis McBagpipe
Dress? I don't wear clothes. Ever. They clash with my skin tone. 8-|

FiveParadox
Your Most Excellent Majesty, you may be overlooking the leather-and-rubber-clad uniform that is requisite of the Dungeonmaster of the Canadian Content Torture Chambers?

Sublime
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

Your Most Excellent Majesty, you may be overlooking the leather-and-rubber-clad uniform that is requisite of the Dungeonmaster of the Canadian Content Torture Chambers?

Thats Deep.

Haggis McBagpipe
Five! You're right, how could I forget that? It feels so like a second skin that I never even thought of it as clothing.

vislandgirl
Classic - both in business and casual - most comfortable. Easy to update..without spending many $$$$

Sassylassie
Classy would be my style. There is nothing more classy than me in my cover-alls, a t-shirt that states "bite-me" finishing the asumble my red rubber boots. It will bring a tear to the eye. My rainy day favorite is my yellow rubber coat with the duck head with matching pants a sou-wester and my red rubber boots. I stop traffic in that outfit, hell the local rag took my picture once because I look so damn dashing.

Laika
Home: Concert tees, soft comfy jeans, flip-flops

Work: business professional

rubi
i really like wearing jeans and tops with bright colors specially pink and light blue
nice topic by the way

Sassylassie
I prefer dresses, I don't like jeans. I am restoring a forty year old house so most days I'm in cover alls and work boots and a paint brush. Yep they sell size three work boots.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Five! You're right, how could I forget that? It feels so like a second skin that I never even thought of it as clothing.

Hi Haggis!

Me?

Classic farmboy.......jeans, flannel shirts, work boots.

RandomChat.ca
Im the preppy but edgy style..

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

...most days I'm in cover alls

Oooh! I *love* a woman in coveralls. That's a working uniform that indicates competence, confidence, and a willingness to get down to it, get your hands dirty, and get the job done. That's as attractive and sexy as it gets. Given a choice between Paris Hilton and Debbie Travis (yeah I know, it'll never happen), I'll take Debbie every time. She's got much more on her mind than just "Oh look, what a cute pair of shoes," whereas Ms. Hilton disgust is a useless gas-head.

But I digress. My style: comfort casual. I like jeans, t-shirts (without messages), high quality casual shoes, a ball cap if I'm in the wood shop and want to keep chips out of my hair, and a leather tool belt. Most of my everyday clothing comes from Eddie Bauer.

I look pretty good in just the tool belt...

Finder
Well when I paid for my election fee at the city of Toronto the god damned star reporter said "He was wearing a t-shirt and army pants" When I was wearing a long sleeved tan button up shirt and light tan coloured gargo pants with a black leather jacket over my shirt.

However at work I'm one of those people who have to dress very conservative so when I'm not working I wear junk usually.

glossprincess
I wear whatever I feel like wearing! I hate brands though....I like cheap stuff Sometimes I'm in a skirt mood and sometimes a pants mood. I'm really into tops with funny phrases on them....my faves are one that says 'Size does matter little boy" and another that says "I'm not a bitch, I'm THE bitch, and thats MISS bitch you!"

When I go out at night though, I almost always wear a cute little dress :P

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

I wear whatever I feel like wearing! I hate brands though....I like cheap stuff Sometimes I'm in a skirt mood and sometimes a pants mood. I'm really into tops with funny phrases on them....my faves are one that says 'Size does matter little boy" and another that says "I'm not a bitch, I'm THE bitch, and thats MISS bitch you!"

When I go out at night though, I almost always wear a cute little dress :P

hun you could wear nothing at all and you'd still be the hottest girl out there. hmmmmm

glossprincess
Ahhhhhh but that would make comboy very very mad :P

Vereya
I am into feminine style of dress, skirts and high heels, things like that. I don't have a single pair of shoes with low heels, in fact. I just don't know how to wear them. And I like bright colors.
As for brands, I don't care what brand I am wearing, as long as my clothes looks stylish and becoming.

Machjo
Every time I see women with high heels, I always feel a sharp pain in my feet. Anyway, I wear various things. At night, naked or PJ's, day off outside in summer, T-shirt, trousers. At work teaching, collar shirt and trousers, sometimes T-shirt is OK. Translation work I do in my own home, so I do it usually in my day-off clothes, seldom in PJ's and even more seldom naked.

dekhqonbacha
as i eat to live, i put clothes to warm up.
no style, no preference, no taste, but expensive.

missile
Casual: Jeans 90% of the time,polo and Henley shirts, and good Reeboks for my feet..usually nothing with a designer label.

Naci_Sey
Q: Whats yer style, how do you dress?
A: Poor.

Riyko
I usually wear pants with alot of zippers and chains, but every once in a while I will wear a skirt. I also wear tank tops and sometimes regular t-shirts. This might not make sense, but I love wearing very nice and fancy dresses. I also own 3 different pairs of airwalks.

#juan
Black tie and tails,

and that is just going to the bathroom. I have fourteen or fifteen tuxedoes that I wear in different seasons and different days of the week. My shrts(all silk)are made in Hong Kong and Armani makes all my normal suits. I have a woman who shops for my underwear and stockings. I would feel naked if my tie and tuck handkerchief(all from Italy) didn't match.

Which brings me to the six Bentleys. These cars were carefully chosen to match my clothes. Why only six? A thing can be overdone, can't it. I try to warn the chauffeur when we go out so he can wear the appropriate colour uniform and gloves. It's the least I can do.

Zan

SpookyTheCat
Pants+shirt =I'm dressed

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by SpookyTheCat

Pants+shirt =I'm dressed

how about underwear?

MissAmz
i live in heels, bikinis (at the beach only LOL) whatever is in fashion i guess because im a sucker for the trends

iBubble
Arg how do i dress?
Well i would have to say im a casual dresser, I like to put on the jeans ( nicely fitted of course ) and a pretty top. trainers are a nono unless im walking a fair distance.

collegegirl23
for glamour night, my little black dress, my diamonds, a wisp of perfume, and my manolo blahniks.

<snip>No spam please</snip>

Kreskin,