Ok. Advice wanted. NOW.

Curiosity
Said1

YAY!!! Crossed eyes, fingers and toes for ya....

At least you didn't have to wait for a week or longer. They sound like they mean business - rapido.

cortez
Ah, Said1, I hope you included this forum as one of the things you like about Canada...

Good luck on round 2....

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Wednesday's Child

Said1

YAY!!! Crossed eyes, fingers and toes for ya....

At least you didn't have to wait for a week or longer. They sound like they mean business - rapido.

I think they do mean business,which is good thing because they'll probably decide Wednesday at the latest.

@Cortez

How about giving the goat a shake, or whatever it is he needs to predict my future? Bbbhhhaaaaaaaa.

cortez
Frank the goat god carried you through this mornings interview...he has taken a liking to you....he thinks things will go very well for you....but he wants to tell you himself. Tonight he will appear in one of your dreams....do not be afraid.....he is a wise and kindly goat god, despite what you might have heard from the unbelievers.

PS He recommends that you not discuss the political content of these forums in your interviews.......

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Woooot, round II tomorrow afternoon!

Haggis McBagpipe
Said, congrats, and good luck tomorrow. Beware of goat dreams, though. I have heard that they can be followed by Zoofer dreams, and sometimes even Zoofer Twofer dreams.

I think not
Good luck Said1

Said1
It went ok. Drilled with dozens of unusual questions, he laughed at my french. All in all, it was very intense and an experience I won't forget. I won't hold my breath though.

I think not
You could of always have told your interviewer to "talk to the hand"

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey! ITN has a new avatar, picked up on his travels! Is it a self-portrait? Said, if you didn't get the job it is because they suck. Who wants to work for them if they suck?

cortez
Hang in there Said1... and good luck!

Zan
Way to Go Said 1 !! I'll refrain from any more advice.... well... hw 'bout a l'il reminder though.... relax and enjoy the ride....if this is the place for you, this is where you'll end up...

... and Wed's Child, ty, that was a kind observation ... mind if I ask how it is you are so knowldgeable on this subject? Do you work in a HR position? If not, sounds like you'd be well qualified to do so lolll

Zan

Curiosity
Zan

You deserved the compliments - you might want to write a book on interviewing styles. So many people find job interviews right up there with jumping out of a plane!

Talk is my biz Zan....and humans are my interest. I love almost every minute of it.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Hey! ITN has a new avatar, picked up on his travels! Is it a self-portrait?

Yes it is actually, nice pair of legs eh?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Yes it is actually, nice pair of legs eh?

Nice long fingers, too, and nimble.

zoofer
All skin n' bones. Could use a couple of twofers.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

All skin n' bones. Could use a couple of twofers.

Probably the twofers what done him in, Zoofer.

zoofer
They are not mean't to be swallowed whole, still wrapped!